Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ozndljflUgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm sure people would have fled to america in droves if U boats weren't sinking as much shipping as possible for the duration of the war

And like 500,000 poms moved here from 1945-1949, they were economic refugees, and desu fleeing from rationing makes you more of a soft cunt than fleeing from starvation

Thoughts? How about fucking Dresden which was completely destroyed by a firestorm after multiple allied bombing raids, leaving about 300k dead?

Nah lets talk about muh blitz which killed what? 2000?

I wish Germany invaded and saved you guys.

Bomber Harris did nothing wrong. It was all in retaliation for German bombing against our civilians.

Hans reaped the whirlwind and should honestly be thanking us for sparing him from full on ARYANDIED which is what he really deserves.

>legal migration encouraged by the governments of both countries is the same as unchecked human trafficking

good goyim, and consentual sex is the same as rape

Fuck both of you for complaining. That was back when men were men and bombs were met with more bombs and not #refugeeswelcome and flag profile pics.

Can you not reply to my posts with the most basic strawmans, thanks sweetie XX

I'm not complaining. If anything I'm saying exactly what you just did.

You morons allied with communists to destroy the one political system that was truly defending western civilization. Forgive me if I don't give a fuck when your ugly British slags get groomed for underage sex by Muslim gangs,

Most of Bongs will move to the USA, Australia, NZ if there's a bombing.

Where the fuck were they supposed to go?

Remember the "world" part of WW2. There was nowhere to go.

can't argue with that.

The Jews , Labour and anti fascists
wanted war and war they got.
youtube.com/watch?v=ozndljflUgU

I don't like communists or nazis. Now both are gone. We won.

With the exception of a few decades up to Brexit where we thought we could get along with these German subhumans without them trying to annex all of Europe as usual, we're going to go on winning.

>your ugly British slags
Are you a chink or something? I've seen Australian women and they're indistinguishable from ours.

Except for anywhere that wasn't China or Europe, of course.

>It was all in retaliation for German bombing against our civilians
literally the other way around you stupid nigger.

You lot sure have been getting uppity lately. Don't make us come over there again, Hans. The third time will be the last time, I promise you. The blood refineries shall overflow.

easy shlomo. If you don't understand Hitler was right by now you best get tested for Tay Sachs

The children were sent around in England and I think elsewhere in the Commonwealth too, but the men were drafted.

>Now both are gone. We won.
Brits really are delusional

Nice flag you have there, Hans. Do you know why you have that flag and not the German one?

Fuck off shill

Hans loved being under Germany. The allies forced them apart.

>It's only fair when the Nazi's do it

Keep crying bitch nigga.

Nice B8 but I'll bite
Actually many people fled the cites for the country side so yes there were refugees

Talk shit get hit nigga

#OpenBordersForIsrael

Israel can lead the 21st century with is liberal progressive values by opening its borders to the poor innocent refugees from the war torn countries of the Middle East.

Israel tear down your walls and open your hearts!!!

#OpenBordersForIsrael

I demand reparations.

Even to this day if I hear a propeller plane I burst into tears and cower beneath the sheets of my bed wetting and defecating myself.

My great grandmother and father were destroyed by an Anglo hunting V1 bomb that landed on their house. They blew up the whole street.

Never forget the 70,000 Anglo men, women and children who were cruelly and needlessly blown up by vicious German war criminals,

Look upon the Kraut and feel only pity and disgust as this sad, sad creature lashes out in fear and pain. It has long since realised that its own demise is so close and holds itself tightly against his most German of emotions - schadenfreude.

The time of the Kraut has long since passed - it had one chance at a great nation and instead chose to throw all of this away in pursuit of the domination of all Europeans.

You didn't win shit. You lost the colonies. You lost suez. Your capital is filled with shitskins who dam your country. Our cities are filled with scum who demonize white males. Sweden is now collapsing of their weak cuck behavior. Canada dropped their ensign and adopted a fucking leaf, then proceeded to go downhill. Africa is now immensely corrupt after decolonization, you embargo'd and killed Rhodesia. The US is half filled with self hating whites and niggers who cannot support themselves, but the country let's them drain the dosh. Who the fuck won you pakistani diaspora?

So the solution is swarming the Mediterranean with U boats? Seems like a better investment and more fun than gibs for the useless nignogs.

>The US is half filled with self hating whites and niggers who cannot support themselves

Your people are suffering from a serious identity crisis.

the queen stayed and weathered it with everyone else, that's why I will never vote for Australia to become a republic

>it had one chance at a great nation and instead chose to throw all of this away in pursuit of the domination of all Europeans.
It didn't choose shit, you chose for all of us.
BEADY

this post is the truest post.

They weren't Nazi bombings. They were German bombings.

Here's something for you. In Germany in WW2 there was no party or person ever known as "Nazi". This word was only used by opposition groups i exile when describing the current (ie Hitler) government.

So when people talk of "fighting the Nazis" during WW2 they are talking garbage.

This bloke is on the money

This bloke is a dickhead (Probably a kid, so not entirely his fault)

Git good nigga

*in exile

fucking kek