Canada is fucked

canada is fucked

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Hussen
youtube.com/watch?v=JeaVBNHf--c
cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can not wait for the next election.

Everyone who voted for weed realize now they got dooped.
Everyone who was right leaning that Harper fucked is kicking themselves for voting against him
Even university kids are turning their backs on him

>Canada
>as if it matters

To be fair, it's only Canada. It's like driving a shopping scooter with training wheels on it.

Trudeau is the best leader we've had since his father. Fuck that neocon Harper or that faggot oleary. Trudeau will win again and this time by a larger margin so Canada can help more refugees.

Fidel Castro ruled Canada at one point?

> Prime minister is a liberal

Indeed

Meanwhile Drumpfs cabinet is just billionaires and 100% white males, fuck drumpf and America and white ppl

I don't see anything wrong

If anything I'm jealous they have the right people for each ministry. Puts our incompetent politicians into shame

shut up greece kys

minister of immigration was an immiration critic
how true is this

at a glance, probably not.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Hussen

>canada is fucked
That it is...

See that woman in the red? Hear her speak....

>pic related, she was the one in the room with George Soros too

>>pic related, she was the one in the room with George Soros too

We are working WITH SOROS to ensure that poor helpless refugee get resettled in YOUR COUNTRY.

>Canada is forming a partnership with the United Nations and billionaire George Soros to help other countries implement their own version of Canada's private refugee sponsorship program.

Immigration Minister John McCallum told Rosemary Barton, host of CBC News Network's Power & Politics, he knows of about 13 countries that are potentially interested in Canada's model for private refugee sponsorship, adding he has already had talks with the United Kingdom.

The release said the initiative will start by creating training modules for private sponsorship based on an analysis of the Canadian model and will offer countries "tailored advice" on how to adapt and implement the programs.

>The joint initiative between the government of Canada, the UN High Commission on Refugees and Soros's Open Society Foundations will have a kick-off meeting in Ottawa in December, the release said.

McCallum said Canada's decades of experience with private sponsorship, going back to the resettlement of Vietnamese refugees in the 1970s, puts it in a position to help other countries.

"I think we can offer practical advice to those countries who are interested in going this route, and I do believe, based on our own experience, that it will be a successful thing to do, and I'm grateful to the UN and George Soros for co-sponsoring this initiative with us," he told Barton.

>McCallum said Soros would contribute funding to the project.

cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss

>No Asians or blacks

>still too many old white males

Since when does being born Inuit make you a great idea for a Minister of Fisheries and Oceans and Canadian Coast Guard?

Fucking SJW cunts.

Breaking News:

Water is still wet.

Leafs, vote for Kelly as Con leader, only protectionist candidate, only candidate to dissolve CBC, only candidate that doesn't want to sell crown land to china!

>a woman leader will save us!
Yup gg no re canada

Oh!
Canada

They look like the Veterans the hand out red flowers on Memorial day in the US because they need a dollar. Hate to say it.

seems like a good place to test meritocracy.

>persons
Is that a word?

Great, making me depressed again at my own country that I live in...

What can a canadian do about this?

Not sure if this is bait, or if you're just from reddit. Safer to assume both

Stopped at Minister of Health is an astronaut

Do you know anything about astronauts? What the hell does their knowledge have to do with building roads and assessing taxes?
Astronauts willingly choose to go into space on a a rocket with tens of thousands of moving parts that could fail; a callous risk. You really want that much of a risk taker in government

Canada sucks shit dick

oh shit I'm an eagle scout

better get me in charge of national shtf response

>Canada sucks shit dick

DOG DICK

THOSE GOOFS PUFF PUPPER PETERS

This is an old picture

Several of those ministers have been swapped

The previous immigration minister was white and had a massive hard on for Syrians. The new black guy is actually alright, his whole shtick is turning immigrants into Canadians and not dindus. Obviously he is an immigrant and supports large scale immigration but he doesn't want a new Somalia

>implying a libtard would ever make a destinction between NeoCon and Conservative above alt right maymays

To continue, what the statement means is the original liberal immigration minister (I can't remember his name) used to be the shadow immigration minister. So he spent all his time telling the conservatives there weren't enough.

Critic is being used here in the constructive sense not the negative sense

Being the right man for the job isn't just about your origins or your current status, it's about your ability to manage the fucking ministry you're put in charge of
And judging by how fucked canada is looking right now, communism would be preferable to turdeau

Then again, I got no rake against you fuckers