Cripplechan mods 100% cucked

Deleting a thread 2 minutes after a cumbersome KEK get.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/SV5ow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

op of that thread

They always ban people for the stupidest reasons. I was banned on their shithole for being blackpilled for fuck's sake

(((You)))

GB2R

It's being a real shithole lately. Devoid of any discussion. Mods are making it a fucking r/politics level of a hugbox and I'm not talking about deleting obvious bait/blacked or abhorrent threads in general but any dissenting opinions (in their judgement).

Honestly even banning shills (if they aren't fucking embarrassingly obvious) isn't that good since debating them is what makes us stronger. They make themselves meek and prone to subversion.

>t. cuck

archive.fo/SV5ow
link in op

>thyroNtn
Your ID literally spells nigger

Just like the rest of the internet, Trump it's destroying free speech at an alarming rate.

And with all the security agencies 24/7 online trying to frame someone for something it has become extreme just to say the incorrect things.

I doubt I'm the only one that quit posting after kampfy started deleting threads criticizing the US' relationship with Israel.

Someone must have noticed eventually.

>thyroN
>Tyrone
Get out nigger

8/pol/ is the most rulefag no fun allowed place I've ever seen.

Its funny how 4pol is better than 8pol now. The mods there are going against everything that site stood for

feels really bad man

>Site created to fight censorship has the most ban happy and censorship happy mods ever
Really makes you think

Its the nature of the game, you have to stay 10 steps ahead before they come and subvert the mods and start taking over everything youve done

Shame really. I'm mostly lurking 4/pol/ for happening threads and casual shitposing but when I felt like serious discussion I turned to cripplepol. Seems like I will have to change that habit.

Why did 8ch fail so hard? Extreme paranoia?

Serves him right, he trusted 8pol!

I want to create a new Sup Forums board, who's with me?

>both site's owners have a history working together
>all but forced from 4/pol/ to 8/pol/ just in time to be trained before the meme war
>all but forced back into influencing the many on 4/pol/ during the height of the meme war
makes me think

There is bunkerchan

>You're a jew shill!
>No, you're a jew shill!
8pol is the most cancerous circlejerk on earth, it's the_donald tier, except instead of Trumpcucks it's delusional stormfags. And those two along with /leftypol/ are the sources of the absolute shitstorm this board has been in for the past few days making any actual discussion of the Syria fuck-up and what follows impossible.

yeah, but I've been there, I like it, but it's not a place for all ideologies

I'm interested in a board that sees both the good and the bad in NatSoc and communism
Where flat-earthing is not allowed, and other /x/ bulslhit.
Where /r9k/-tier threads are not spammed, but still being able to talk about modern women.

>777 get
>id starts with 77

>Have a good time but remember
>There is danger in the summer moon above
>Will I see you in September
>Or lose you to a summer love
Kek said that he's leaving us temporarily, but will return in September.

>Will I see you in September
>Or lose you to a summer love
Seems like he's losing many people atm. Kek predicted all this.

name it polchan with only a pol board and make it innovative

It should be more like facebook or youtube. Users could create a profile but without any email needed or remain anonymous

There would still be IDs and Flags and when you click on the ID you can see the user profile.

Also the new replies would appear instantly without the need to refresh the thread just like in a chat box.

People with a profile wouldn't need the captcha but those without would still have to go through it.

Your profile could allow you to share your preferences and add friends.

That would be an instant success and draw normies in like crazy. You could literally be the new Marck Cuckerberg

end/pol/ is slow but has dedicated users. 8/polk/ is trying to get started. Plenty of backups, but not nearly as much traffic.