OPINION ON CENTRAL ASIAN COUNTRIES??

The central asian, former USSR, stan states seem pretty isolated in terms of world events.
>Kazakhstan
>Kyrgyzstan
>Uzbekistan
>Turkmenistan
>Tajikistan

What is your opinion on, redpills, or personal experiences with these unimportant states?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vNMSdxzGQzc&t=5s
unz.com/akarlin/navalnys-ten-percent/
youtube.com/watch?v=u3y01rwrsrE
youtube.com/watch?v=yEN5rGR7gtM
youtube.com/watch?v=Jl8JYi_ZwBw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Talas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Game
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kazakhstan

Kyrgyzstan

Tajikistan

Literally what

Turkmenistan

Uzbekistan

Why does Kazakhstan look like an oversized version of Ukraine?

Opinion?

Kazakh here, AMA

Well, they both were part of the USSR

The one group of "stan" countries that haven't caused any trouble.

Stay based former steppe hordes

tell me about it, burger

Best potassium, only non 3rd world country
Retarded cousins, off working shitty jobs in russia
NK tier dictatorship shithole populated by wanna be turks
Worst shithole, like Kyrgyzstan only more disgusting.
Are you blind?

A bunch of Russian puppet states. Basically a buffer zone for Russia.

What ethnicity are you?

What happens in Kazakhstan?

What are you doing in Russia?

The southern states hate Russia's guts.

I'm Kazakh. I study and work here in Moscow, plan to leave this city once I have my degree. Our universities are mostly shit. In Kazakhstan happens mostly trade from due to its stability and location, also raw materials exports. It's a country relatively like Russia in terms of quality of life, only less oil,corruption and more Asian people with shitty climate. Isis is present in some rural regions as well.

Half uzbek here.
As i heard from my relatives, Uzbekistan is barely-ok tier, and biggest problem is Afghan nearby, so drug traffic flows through Uzbekistan to Kazakhstan and then to Russia and Europe.

>Gulchekhra Bobokulova, from Uzbekistan

If from Kyrgyzstan, immigrated to Russia then America 10 years ago, and not a muslim. Escaped just in time because the riots would start in a year or two

Lie. Russian colonization was best what happened to most of central Asia, now people from southern states are grateful to clean toilets in Russia while dictators suck Putin's dick. After 90's they kicked Russians out and killed some, regretted it. In Kazakhstan many Russians live as brothers with Kazakhs.

> Kazakhstan
Almost unlivable place, endless steppes and tons of gas and oil
> Kyrgyzstan
A greatest country in da world (no, irrelevant shithole without any resources)
> Uzbekistan
> Tajikistan
Tons of radical mudslims, totalitarian regimes in other words: savage lands
> Turkmenistan
North Korea: central asia edition

Thanks for the quick rundown.

The faggot who attacked innocent kids in stockholm was uzbek.

Russian empire should have finished the job t b h

Which one of them had the longtime dictator that died recently? Uzbek?

weren't both the stockholm attacks and the St. Petersburg attacks done by Uzbeks? Why is this, has it happened before?

> Kazakhstan Almost unlivable
>coming from Kyrgyzstan
Kek. Climate is shit though.

From French, all of these country are shit. Poor, No eudcation, no care, dumb, dictator, etc...

>eu say "nooooo don't kill terrorists"
>terrorist kill people in eu
>wtf how they do this
facepalm
about germanistan? i don't know

The one in Saint Petersburg is an ethnic Uzbek born in Kyrgyzstan with Russian citizenship.

Do these republics have free movement of people like Schengen Zone?

I once visited Samarkand in Uzbekistan. They build really high walls around every personal property, so if you're walking on the street you can't see what's inside (not even the roofs). The polar opposite of American house+big lawn with no fence or barely-existing fence.

Uzbek landscape is really, really flat and boring, but I guess good for growing things.

I also visited Tajikistan a few times. Their capital has a really nice climate. It's often over 30C but doesn't feel hot because it's so dry. The country's really mountainous. When you get away from the big cities, everything begins to look shabby -- if you get away even further, though, into "non-civilized" areas, things begin to look well-kept again, because it's the locals responsible for keeping them up, using local materials. Keep going into the mountains and you'll find villages that have tiny windows and no electricity.

What's the deal with Astana, why does it looks, like it's run by the illuminati?

comfy places to live

Uzbekistan is poor as fuck shithole riddled with crime and Isis, their dictator can't do shit about that. Uzbeks go to Russia and other countries to do crime and shitty jobs, some radicalize. They are scum tbqh, but it's fault of their corrupt government and Turkic genes.

Yeah, Russia comfy without be russian.

Kazakhstan is a good future investment. Uzbekistan has cool Silk Road shit but is a bureacratic shithole. Kyrgyzstan is the most friendliest to visit t.b.h as you don't need an entry visa and it is very beautiful. Tajikistan is like Soviet Persia and everyone forgets about it but it is really beautiful. Turkmenistan is a fascinating country because it has a cult of personality like North Korea, but also Ashgabat is one of the most interesting cities in the world, and they also have the "Door to Hell" which is like a crater in the middle of the desert with an everlasting fire and hundreds of spiders crawl into it, and you can camp next to it.

Cheap drugs from Afghanistan + Money because we aren't 3rd world + giant WE WUZ KHANS AND SHEEIT conplex + desire to be cool

The hapa breeding grounds you mean? Muh dick to be honest.

One week since you begin to visit these countries

filthy antisemitic racist country! All you have to do is to watch the documentary film "Borat"

That's exactly the same combination that created the Bavarian illuminati.

have a (you)

A place where Turks and Mongols raped white people in order to create some sort of hideous mud race

youtube.com/watch?v=vNMSdxzGQzc&t=5s

All of them are churkas, except Kazhahs. They are pretty civilized, except western ones: they are kinda hohols.

Pretty much mongoloid rape child Russians. Why is this even a thread?
>once a commie always a commie

What do you think of navalny? Do Russians like him?

The burgers know better russian history for sure :DDD

My country has a problem ...
To irrelevant to interest real Illuminati tbqh.
Hohols are poorer, anti-Russian and have a civil war, kinda like Uzbeks.

Tajikistan never wanted USSR to leave (they got tons of infrastructure spending), and their economy has been bad since then. Most of the men leave to go work in Russia, because there are few jobs in Tajikistan. There are also some extremist Islamists there, including former fighters in the civil war they had. I rode in a cab driven by one for a few hours on one of my visits. China is building some important projects in Tajikistan -- rail, tunnels and the like. Tajikistan is still protected by the Russian army.

>What do you think of navalny? Do Russians like him?
unz.com/akarlin/navalnys-ten-percent/

Navalny is false flag among russian nationalists. Kinda Bernie Sanders for dems.

rightful turkic clays

they first got raped by chinks, then half chink half turk mongols, then animal ar*bs. the killing blow was commie slav trash genociding and assimilating them. all the shaman elders killed, ancient knowledge lost to hordes of savage vodka niggers. the turkic god does not forget slavshits, this isn't over yet

I have no idea about them.
I fly over them to visit my family in Australia.
The last time I went, I saw loads of snow, but I live in mountains and snow is normal. It's always cold. the -stan suffix is muslim, so I won't visit those countries.

why are you leaving out afghanistan?

>WE WUZ TURAN AND SHEEIT
fuck off, you have more in common with Kurds and Arabs than with us

don't worry, hordes of the new turkic khanate will give you, the assimilated racemixed garbage, a quick and merciful death

Central Asian history is just one long story of whites getting "liberated" from existence by Mongoloids

It is commonly considered part of South Asia

I've only known some kazakhs good people top tier women don't know much about other *stans though

>Turk calling anyone else race mixed

oh the ironing

You guys are anything but turkic now though. You either look like kurds, arabs or half slav mongrels. You're a roach now. Shoo.

Because Afghan=Shithole.
Drugs, poverty, shariah based laws, literacy 13%(women) 40%(men) and lifespan ~43years.
Probably god-tier among shitholes.

Fucking roach, being mixed with Slavs and Mongols is infinitely preferable to being diluted by Arabs and other scum. At least they achieved something and don't look and smell like human sized turds.

H A J R A T U R A N !

A

J

R

A

T

U

R

A

N

!

Literally the most moderate Muslims in the world due to having to preserve their traditions under the Soviet Union. Shame what happened in Sweden though; the march of the Qutb meme never ends.

Interesting cultures but unbelieveably irrelevant. When I went there to just fuck around and pretend I'm rich I was expecting a trip back to the 80s soviet union, but some places look like they were esssentially unchanged since the mongol times.

Because both are toxic nuclear wastelands.

Arabs conquered half of Eurasia with their desert cult (albeit only after Byzantines and Persians killed each other) and conquered Central Asia.

Then they absorbed all the old Mesopotamian, Greco-Roman, and Persian knowledge to create one of the largest most advanced civilization of the time until the Mongols raped all their scholars to death when Baghdad was sacked.

No they don't.

>Arabs
>conquered Central Asia.
Niggerstan education everyone.

I assume they're just a bunch of Russian horsefucking Muslims with ugly borders.

>tfw going to kazakhstan to get a qt hapa gf this summer

Umayyad Caliphate defeated the Chinese and the Turks in order to control Central Asia

Why do you think they're all Muslim in Central Asia?

Great pussy.

Kazakhstan greatest country in the world, all other countries are run by little girls.
Kazhakstan potasium best potasium

youtube.com/watch?v=u3y01rwrsrE

youtube.com/watch?v=yEN5rGR7gtM

youtube.com/watch?v=Jl8JYi_ZwBw

Bütün Dünya Türkleri birleşecek,
Türkiye büyüyüp Turan olacak.
Türkün kılıcı başına inecek,
Düşmanların yurdu viran olacak.

Atlar ile Altaylardan çıkacak,
Fitneyi düşman başına yıkacak.
Tunada yıldırım gibi çakacak,
Bozkurtlar fırtına boran olacak.

Yiğitlerle şenlenecek bağımız,
Turanda anılacak Başbuğumuz.
Kızıl Elma gönüllerde ülkümüz,
Türk yiğitleri Alp Eren olacak.

Also, very important topic, the border gore between uzbekista, kyrgzstan and tajikistan never stops to bother me. Even the turkmen-kazakh-uzbek border around the two lakes seems somehow off.

Fucked a qt Kyrgyzstan chick a few years ago, she was super tight.

>until the Mongols raped all their scholars to death when Baghdad was sacked.

We still remember when Cuzco got sacked by european mongrels.

Repetitive humanity.

nobody in central asia cares about your pan-turkism bullshit

Türk'ün kılıcı başına inecek amk almancısı

In the stans are the people asian or sort of euro-asiatic?

I've banged a maried and bored Kazakh girl for a few months. From what I've learned, the country pretty much runs on Oil & Gas sectors and public jobs. Awesome food, beautiful woman, easy to get around if you are white. They have a soft heart for Ocidental folk who want to learn more about the country, which is really not that common.

Conquering Uzbekistan isn't conquering all Central Asia. Some of us are Muslim because missionaries duh. If arabs had Central Asia we'd be arabic like everyone conquered by arabs. But we're not arabic unlike roaches, north africans and spaniards.

true, only %20-%25 of the people here have dominant turkic genes. we don't need anymore anywau. subhumans are many but we're turks. do you get nervous when minion NPCs attack to your player character?

remember the words of genghis: "I'm the punishment of tengri". every race who commits atrocities against the divine race of turks will be punished

>chinks punished with micro dicks and slave life
>ar*bs got btfo back to stone age and have been doing shit ever since
>gayropeans are being corrupted by khazar kike turks

now it's kikes and slavs turn. I can tell you it'snt going to be pretty

The one I fucked was Eurasian looking rather than full gook, but she was in Australia. I have no idea about the general population.

My german teacher was from khazakstan. She was pretty chill and her accent was hilarious but practical jokes went completely over her head.

maybe you should have sacrificed more babbies

>missionaires
>Islam

lol

Turks adopted the religion of the conquering Arabs as Turks were themselves conquerors

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Talas

>Arabs defeat Chinese and Turks for supremacy of Central Asia

As for language, Persians still don't speak Arabic despite being conquered by Arabs and being slowly forced to convert to Islam over time.

Turks are the only species that will survive the nuclear holocaust, that's for sure

i always huge hard on for these eurasian mixed women living there, what are they like personality wise?

I always wondered how Russia conquered these country so easily and yet failed at afghanistan.

Religion of ar*bs fucked us desu. All mosques and masjids should be demolished and the death cult of an illiterate pedo bedouin should be forbbidden.

Both are possible, Kazakhstan also has like 25% completely white people - Slavs, Jews, few Germans sent there during WW2.
>they're all Muslim in central asia
Major cities are as Muslim as major European cities Christian, burger.

this
eli rodgers land

I know an Uzbek guy. He culturally identifies more as Russian (but he's a shitskin) and loves booze

Beridden and active expanding from the center of THE WORLD we are physically diverse.
Though, identity is attached to the moving structure, not limited to physicalities.

We mostly can trace back our soys.

>Saudi's + China + NATO sponsoring terrorists in Afghan
>mountain terrain, perfect for guerilla world
>volunteer fighters from all Muslim world
Still hasn't lost any battle and killed over a million shitskins with 50 000 casualties.
>chinks punished with micro dicks and slave life
>ar*bs got btfo back to stone age and have been doing shit ever since
>gayropeans are being corrupted by khazar kike turks
Holy fuck I'm crying, this is hilarious.

Hapa qts

I want to bed and wife a khazak qt so bad

The Russians were fighting the British over Afghanistan for control of asia during the late 1800s, early 1900s

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Game

The Brits eventually won in Afghanistan only to later lose their Empire.

Then later in the 1970s the US started funding radical sunni Islamists in Afghanistan in order to break up the USSR. Most the funding came from the CIA.

the west if full Muslims because of modern day mass immigration, not ancient wars and conquest

Although you could say Jews conquered the west which is why we are full of shitskins today.