Shilling Summary

r/MarchAgainstTrump is playing both sides by false flagging as the_donald posters and hardline anti-Trump natsocs.

Finally, I'm truly redpilled.

Thank you my friend.

man i've gotta think about this

>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment. Don't fall for the ruse.

Shareblue,/leftypol/, and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>Sup Forums was always pro Assad
>NEOCON!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
>the US is helping muslims take over a country from a secular president
>Anyone who supports Trump after this is a zionist shill, fucking niggers
>>He betrayed his supporters and is now in the process of regime change in Syria. He might as well be Hillary Clinton
>you can't be against Assad with out being pro ISIS

You can hold the same opinion and love what Trump did. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

Solid pic, but you shouldn't include 4/10 data until the day is over.

Also, I've been noticing the shills using images with filenames like IMG_****.*** like this shill . Does anyone what program names files like that?

Okay, I found it. Files with names like IMG_**** are being posted from IOS devices. Take from that what you will.

Checked and you make a good point, I also noticed that see I'll update the 4/10 once Portugal user makes the next update.

is this real

>I love Trump contradicting himself. We have to support Trump's actions no matter what. My opinion changes on a whim as Trump makes a decision.

Why can't some of you just accept that others are a bit pissed off with Trump's actions and his change of direction? Calling anyone that had a problem with the strike a shill, as has been happening, is embarrassing.

>IMG_2052

let them try and break this place, it will break them first

guys I'm scared what do we do? how can i help?

there's so many shills and they're going to divide the board into people with differing opinions that shitpost and troll all the time. it will never be the same

>being anti intervention makes me secretly Jewish when Israel are fervently for intervention and war

Is there any logic to the things you fags say? Are you just a bunch of underagers?

There's only one way to fight backm unleash the gore

>being scared over some pledditfags trying to use military tactics on an asian monkey drawing website

Trunp fucked up. Deal with it.

Will escalate to gore if we haven't got rid of them in a couple of days from now. Can also escalate beyond gore if necessary. Let's not waste WMD when the current conventional strategy is proving so successful. A cursory glance at the catalog shows that we've managed to take out the vast majority of their numbers, but we can't be complacent. A lot of them have also been banned from r/teh_neocohen for posting racist shit in the past, so they came here because they thought they were edgy. Irony is, they then tried to turn it into a version of thier old home, with slightly less strict rules. They don't have anywhere to go, so we're probably going to have to deal with random skirmishes for the foreseeable until they finally give up.
What's worse is that r/teh_neocohen has just banned thousands of normies for criticizing Don Tardio, so they'll also be looking for a home. We're basically exposed like Europe right now, and have to be prepared to make a stand.
Suggest we all recommend they go to cripplechan (.)net. Jim will gladly take them since all the oldfags have migrated to (.)pl in the past week or so. They can continue to delude themselves that their genuine Sup Forumsacks, on a board that no genuine Sup Forumsack will touch with a ten-foot pole, and Jim can sell their info, so everyone wins really.
>if there were a method of preventing this thread from gaining additional publicity, say by typing a keyword in a certain field, I'm sure I would have done that

comfort me, france. this is serious. what if people start arguing on the internet

wait? people that browse a donald trump subreddit and refer to themselves as 'pedes' are probably underage? no wayyyyyy

Err, sorry but I can't see that happening, with all the authoritarianism coming from the left lately, it's more likely they destroy themselves over petty matter than we do. They have no leaders, no great person to lead them or support them, it's all useless whining. Sure we don't have one either but we don't really need one until we get a go at politics seriously. All the left has are (((shadows))) and money. Wait and see is the best solution for this situation, with time everything will be made clear. But never forget to fight for what you believe, or you'll lose it forever.

don't worry everyone, the pied piper is here

redditfags still can't accept the fact we never wanted them here to begin with. fuck off normie and go back to t_d