We're winning the battle of Sup Forums

Stay safe pedes, we're winning the great Battle of POL/ in the Meme Wars. Don't quit until shareblue is on its last legs here. Make POL Great Again!

Fuck off and sage

Pissing into an ocean of piss. We're not going anywhere.

Keep reddit off Sup Forums

>Make POL Great Again
It was great before you Jew loving faggots showed up

Infinite dimensional chess does not excuse neocon behavior. You forget your place, r_TD.

You forget how the world works Goy.

They are playing both sides, don't fall for the ruse

Good work, comrades!
Heil Putin! Heil Assad!

>POL
hippity hoppity, get the fuck outta Sup Forums promptly
sah-ghey

>Sup Forums needs little t_d backup when it experienced years of JIDF shilling
k Redditors

I voted to remote Obamacare.
I did NOT vote to remove Assad.

Fuck Drumpf and every globalist neocon neolib bitch shill who now loves him.

The mask is off now. He just appointed a pro-immigration heeb to his economic council.

>pedes

The sad thing is I can't even tell if this is ironic shilling or not.

I wonder how these guy feels knowing that there is thousands of retards who feel for his bait unironically

Hahaha gtfo shill, Drumf is obviously finished this time, impeachment is inminent, his attack on /ourguy Assgap was unlawful and terrorist

Iran is the last bastion of freedom in the world, Israel controls your economy and eats your babies, you dumb kaff.. goyim

See fucking shareblue is here guys! How can you be this fucking blind??

I cant tell if you're being ironic or not

>POL/
>POL
>pedes
back to /r/the_Donald with you

We cared about Trump because we believed he would stop Jewish interference in Western countries. We don't give a shit about dead shitskin children.

But Trump has done Israel's dirty work without a second thought, despite what he had been preaching for years before, against what his supporters expected. My trust in Trump has taken a bad hit, because he seems to support Jewish plans at the cost of American money, labor and possibly lives.

If it walks like a neocon, and quacks like a neocon, it can take its neocon Cheektowaga ass out of here.

>choosing sides while caught in the middle of a jew war
enjoy the ride and try to hand both sides sharp objects