Sacrificing beauty for virtue

if you could either have a 9-10/10 former turbowhore who will have your kids but will be crazy and WILL divorce you, or a 6-7/10 who will be devoted and raise a family with you, which one would you choose and why?

i want to see some heated arguments here, boys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk
youtube.com/watch?v=FKzacHbsBJM
youtu.be/w7Myff5xAZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd rather have 2D.

7/10 any day.

Seeing as beauty is subject to the eye beholding it I'll gladly take what you view to be the 6-7.
By the sound of it the first women would have a toxic personality making her go from a 9-10 physically to an all around 0 for being a shitty person.

If they were the only 2 women left on the planet, then I'd take both, impregnate both.

lol, i'm ugly as fuck. i would be LUCKY to even land a 4/10 girl so jokes on you

>or a 6-7/10 who will be devoted and raise a family with you
>devoted and raise a family
She'd be a 10/10 in my heart. Unfortunately, that's not most 6-7/10s. They view themselves as the 9-10/10 turbowhore. You aren't exactly making this difficult, leaf.

6-7 ez

i'll happily take the 7. how can you love someone that doesn't love you back?

I'd go as low as a 5/10 if I knew she would be a good mom and wife.

I'd never marry a 8+/10 tho, they all rode the cock carrousel on their teens, plus my kids would grow up with some Oedipal problems.

9-10. nothing lasts forever and that includes my bank account. i want alpha spawn and a qt bitch to fug.

rofl. you're right it is pretty funny.

As long as she isn't hideous (decent face and decent body) and is well groomed I could give a shit.

Getting married should be separate from simply getting your dick wet.

i bet you're a race traitor too faggit

>alpha spawn

There is no evidence an attractive female will net you a good looking alpha son with intelligence. It would probably be the exact opposite.

what?

my wife is a 7-8/10, has bore 3 of my children and would rather die than divorce me (devout Catholic)

the kids will be a 4/10 at BEST if a 9/10 gets with you lmao

Not cool when an American picks on a britbongs low self esteem.

easy, 7/10 nice loyal white christian girl

Does she have a sister?

Kek

kek she's cucking you with Jamal you moron

that chick is too ripped, would rather she gain 10 pounds, and have bigger tits.

yeah i realized while making the thread that this isnt even a hard decision.

6-7 will take it every time

Considering how 9-10 girls absolutely loath my existence and I'm almost confident they would have me killed if they had any kind of power, I gladly accept the uglier girls.

This ->

The latter, obviously.

I'll be happy with 5/10 who would be willing to endure me.

6-7/10 if it's what I think is 6-7/10

There's no jamals in my state. And she freely admits that she finds black people disgusting.

She also hates asians.

youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk

6-7/10 devoted woman.

You could have hot whores on the side but still give all your money to the devoted loyal wife.

9-10/10 whores are for being mistresses. Not wives.

What kind of question is that? Any self respecting man would choose the second option.

Also,
>former turbowhore
No such thing. Once a whore, always a whore.

I'd chose a 1/10 over a 10/10 turbo whore desu

And yet you are still heretical catholics

>tfw 7/10 pure Irish Calvinist sugar mommy fiance

yep

There is no argument to be had leaf. Fact is with age the 10/10 will soon degrade into shit tier like every other woman in existence.

Except Tommy Chong's wife she is an abnormality of weed smoking.
>pic related she is 69 years old

Shoo, little name fag, shoo.

Youth fades OP, loyalty is forever

>a 6-7/10 who will be devoted and raise a family with you
>above average and a great life partner
yeah I could totally be into that.

Easily, but it just hurts.

This is a fucking retarded question OP.
>Would you like a caring and attractive mother to raise your children
OR
>Would you like to lose half your shit and your kids to a girl who won't give you the time of day
Think about these scenarios for a little while before you post

>"...If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife..."
youtube.com/watch?v=FKzacHbsBJM

Fpbp

you know when you say stuff like this, it means you're the cuck

>implying you have any alpha genes.

Get your fucking standarts right, idiot. Five is average, which means six or seven are already above.
Why set to yourself those standarts when you will never reach them

>4/10 or more
>Cooks
>Cleans
>Good mother
>Effort to stay in shape
>Effort in bed
>Attends church
>Politically aligned
This is all that matters.

I'm dating 4/10 fat girl because she was morbidly obese in her teens so she stayed decent and even seemed to be a virgin at 20.

His wife's son's father probably will though.

Bullshit, are you saying a crack whore I'd just as pretty as Taylor Swift? Fuck no.

This guy gets it

One of their brothers molested 3 younger sisters I think his name was josh, the police department covered in up so josh wouldn't be persecuted. Josh also paid $2k for Ashley Madison and cheated on his wife for 2 years

You should have made her like 3-4 out of 10. This is a no brainer for most polspergs

>she is 69 years old

i refuse to believe that

yeah i know i fucked up

id remake the thread later but im pretty sure the answers would be exactly the same

7/10.

I understand. But you will never make a good woman or wife out of the whore. She will do what is in her nature to do and once your usefulness runs out, she will destroy you while cashing out.

Your life will become a living hell because you wanted a hot piece of ass. What's more, you will deserve it because you know better.

I would know.

Same yourself both sides of the coin, just go MGTOW.

You don't see many 8/10+ in a healthy lasting relationship, married with kids.

Too self-absorbed to stick around. Later turn into whores and end up alone. It is a curse. Anyone that has dated one knows they're all fucking crazy.

Always go for the solid 7.

I married a 7-8flex - she's attractive enough to get hit on when she's out and dressed-up but doesn't get a ton of attention when we're out doing couple/parents shit.

Works out 5 days a week and is a great loving mother and great conversational partner.

I had a couple 9-10/10s...1 was dumb as shit the other had super big mental/weight issues (fake tits and annorexia FTW) they were great for my early-mid twenties but I pulled out every single time we had sex (like 5 years of pull out) bc I didn't want to get trapped with either of them.

Does the 7/10 have a cute face and is not obese?
Then I take her, otherwise I'll stick with 2D

Are u me user?

This. Marry too-tall woman with manjaw for alpha sons. Daughters are disposable.

My wife is a 6, but does what she's told, and I can even let my buddies hit it and she'll obey.

Problem is media made every women believe they are special and they deserve it all.
No matter if the girl or 4 or 5 she will believe she is 9 league and most will be prone to share the 9-10 chads than to stay with a lower man.

I don't even care I'm hell of ugly so I can always pay 8-9 prostitutes but can't have a gf

>would rather die than divorce me (devout Catholic)
Women lie.

Virtue is beauty people have simply forgotten that because degeneracy has become mainstream and normal. Its the banality of evil in action.

>Better marry an ugly woman, otherwise my sons will wanna fuck her.
Kek

10/10 hands down.

I owe it to my offspring to ensure that they are attractive as possible so they can find someone to be happy with some day. Putting my happiness above theirs would be selfish.

Always abort females as they are worthless. Beat her and make her miscarry if she refuses

I could live on the bragging rights alone.

Where did you get that picture of my wife?

Lol of coruse i'd pick devoted one.
Fuck, even if you put aside craziness and sluttness, so she'd be a literally angel i'd never even attempt to end up married with 10\10 woman.
The reason is me being 6\10 husband at my best. There are other males around. Richer then me, sexier then me, better as a person then me, sometimes all combined. I will be constantly mocked or\and beaten by them, serving a perfect illustration to the fact that she deserves more, constantly whispered to her by shitty girlfriends, and chads attempting to fuck with her. This will be a torment for both of us that will eventualy end up in divorce aka loosing 50% of my shit as a bonus. NICE.

Same.

this tbqh

6-7/10 is not that bad senpai this would be a better thought experiment if she was like a 4/10

This is exactly what you do. You marry the plainer steadier one, and have the other one as an arm's length side-fuck.

OP's picture has about zero sex appeal.

the 6-7/10 obviously

what a silly question

Thanks for not being a faggot. Sex is for making babies first and foremost. If she can't even fulfill the primary purpose for her existence as a female, she's worthless.

I rather my kids having good genes over a good mother

And Sup Forums wonders why the white race is shrinking

I'm currently banging a 9/10 milf that USED to be married. I get a dozen top tier blowjobs a week. Your hypothetical is weak

Why is this a choice misery vs happiness, holy fuck that is some shit choice.

All chicks, 7 and higher, were sluts at some point in time. The question you have to ask yourself is this:
Are you man enough to keep her admiring you? If the answer is yes, and it's the truth, she will stay devoted. Hypergamy drops off in the female mindset after they hit the mid thirties.

The reality is, no man should be getting married (or planting any seeds) until they are in their mid thirties. That's when their marketability increases dramatically, and they can pick the cream of the crop looks/virtuousness-wise.

> OP's picture has about zero sex appeal.
youtu.be/w7Myff5xAZM

this is a fucking retarded ultimatum

Its a trick. Both choices are misery.

If you really like the 6-7/10, your eyes will eventually starting to look at her as if she was a 9/10

Too bad not even the 6-7/10 wants to date me

I'd say 7/10 would take priority. I'd rather have a respectable and loyal wife who, even if she sucks at sex, who would actually want to care for the family and would be intent on fulfilling the K-selection survival theory.

Honestly she could suck at anything sexual and I wouldn't mind. I'd rather love my wife and have that connection than just fuck because of a high libido.

This isn't even that hard of a choice.

that family in the pic isn't the Dugger family, but you're right about what happened.

>6-7/10 who will be devoted and raise a family with you
Nah, she's just so far below your league she feels lucky to have you and is therefore afraid to say no.

If someone better than you comes by, she'll be ready to dump you, nevermind the years you spent together.

7/10 is decent looking anyways, at least here. Might be different in 'murica.

I would convince both that a polyamorous 3-way on the coast of Greece is the way to go. Then we would spend our nights rubbing olive oil all over each other.

virgin detected, women are supposed to be nice and soft and fuckable, not some rock hard bundle of stress. The chick in the picture is one big self absorbed red flag

You have to find an Adrian. An Adrian has low self esteem and is dumb, so they will never leave you + they are hot but don't know it. Adrians are rare, but with hard work, you can attain one.

>not realizing that a "loyal" 6-7 gets turned agasint you by other women FASTER than a 9

there is no loyalty
thats why religions have to psychologically torture
shits fucked yo

Not Adrians. They don't have friends, and even if they did, they are too dumb and insecure to cheat.