How many immigrants are in Europe now? Is France and Germany and UK even majority white anymore...

How many immigrants are in Europe now? Is France and Germany and UK even majority white anymore? They already talked about Eurabia like 10 years ago and the amount of immigrants is probably three times higher since then

>France and Germany and UK
These are not countries. They are EU member states. I hear UK is going to be independent again in 2 years though.

>Women
>Going to school
>Faces clearly shown
>In an Islamic republic

Wat?

We Allah now.

>Is France and Germany and UK even majority white anymore?

Major cities like London (or Toronto where I live) turn non-white very fast.

My guess is that we are 40% white despite all the State and international propaganda shamelessly pretending we are 90%+

46 million muslims in europe

Major cities become colonies of foreigners who breed at higher rates. People downplay it with stats which include 80+ year olds living in the forest like dying Tasmanians.

Litteraly this.

I think Gaddafi said that there are 50 million Muslims in Europe and that was several years ago, plus all the poo in loos and Christian non-whites, East Asians and so on

I took a trip to Europe last year (Italy, France and Germany), spent about a month there. Maybe I got lucky, but I saw about a dozen of muslims total.

I think that even in ISIS controlled areas there are women's "schools", but they basically just do koran indoctrination.

There was a bunch of retarded Algerian prancing three years ago because the islamic state was bringing computers in some towns of Irak for (((educational purpose))).

Islam encourages women's education, the first university was founded by a Muslimah.

You mean an Indian?

She was Moroccan. Her university is the oldest surviving one. Albeit, there were universities before this, but they no longer exist today.

Currently France must be around 20% non-white. But very rapidly shifting. Now, 36% of new borns are non-whites.

Overall, by 2050-2060, France will be Dar al-islam.

>white irish
>white gypsy
>white other

>mfw United state will soon be whiter than most western European countries

>Islamic republic
>girls in school learning to read

I know right. who is their right mind would call gypsy white?

As if women would be educated

Islam =/= Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan

In Iran, like western countries, higher education is majority female. Not all muslims have such an extremist view.