LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_squmQKmHJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump is a fucking lard lmao

Eat a salad fatty

he's a big guy

Why is trump such a hypocrite?

For everything trump does there's an old tweet of his telling obama he shouldn't be doing it. How is this acceptable?

If salads can convert Trump, can Ranch dressing convert Obama to the master race?

HEY, he's gotta relax those muscles after doing all of that....aw who am I kidding, Trump sucks now.

The average member of the populace is an idiot and the average member of the American populace is twice as stupid.

>No space after a period.

Is he illiterate?

140 character limit senpai.

But yes he is. He just watches Tv.

I thought in America all the important decisions are made on the golf course anyway, like we do in sauna.

At least Obongo kept in shape during his 8 years, Trump is already ballooning even bigger after only a few months in office. How disrespectful to the American people.

Fucking hell fat fuck GOLFMPF is at it again the lardass. You'd think all that golfing would make LARDUMPF lose some weight.

You can't redpill these people. This is a shill thread. You know what to do.

4u

>my bresidend

Not when you ride in a golf cart the whole course.

Can't wiretap a golf course

Yeah, totally. I mean just look at their achievements in life. I mean Obama didn't even have a job before he become president, and he was a billionaire. Trump worked his entire life, and is a complete loser. Since obama has stepped down he's already made billions. Trump - hasn't made anything.

I know if I want someone to rule me the only thing I care about is their weight. I mean who needs policy or past success - right, weight is the real deciding factor.

The End.

It's acceptable because you accept it.
Go out and shoot him if you don't like it.

So if hilary won she wouldve had to take up golf?

>it was either vote for this or the crypt keeper
Christ

>Can't wiretap a golf course

I wonder how they keep count; hasn't Trump been using golf courses to meet with other leaders? Do they count every trip to Mar-a-Lago as a golf course trip?

Well I feel like a gullible fool for voting for him now...

>if you disagree with a politician you should kill him
>if you aren't willing to do that you shouldn't voice your opposition
The mental gymnastics are astounding.

fattest president in the world

How did this guy trick us into electing him? I feel so ashamed.

Funny that you never used that argument when Obama was president.

GLUMPF BTFO

>hasn't Trump been using golf courses to meet with other leaders? Do they count every trip to Mar-a-Lago as a golf course trip?
Yes.

I never get why people shit on the golfing - Tons of business deals are done on the green

Something lower level workers don't seem to understand. They think you gotta "be working hard" to get shit done. Meanwhile dealings are happening over lunch, dinner, etc

I suppose now you're going to point out where I said he can't have an opinion?

I answered the question, it's acceptable BECAUSE he accepts it. He hasn't done anything to stop it. Show me any actual progress He's made in putting Trump in his place, go on, I'm giving you a chance to prove me wrong.

MAGA pedes

The left cant meme

>another fat-shaming thread
Kindly fuck off. Fat people may lack discipline but imho what matters is in er beauty.

post some of your shitty drawings

Obama's such a lazy nigger, he can't even keep up with Trump in a game where you literally just drive to the next hole

WHAT A FUCKING COON

That's a load of bullshit, golfing is just one of Obama's and Trump's favorite leisurely activities. You didn't see Bush or Clinton spend countless times on the links.

I'm guessing he means how does America itself accept it, considering he is British.

is there any evidence that trump ever wore a trucker hat before the politics?

see this

I'll never think of myself as smart again after this. I thought we were so smart getting this guy elected. Now I know that if this is the apex of my intelligence I'll never be smart...
No wonder everyone in real life sees me as an idiot. I thought they were wrong and were the idiots this entire time. Til now.

Who would win though?

Why do these fucks play so much golf?????

They are woese than neets

It's not the golfing in and of itself, it's the fact that trump explicitly shit on obama for golfing, and now golfs more than obama ever did.

I M GONNA WORK SO HARD FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

yeah more like I'm not gonna give a fuck and spend my time golfing while Americans soldiers are dying on the battlefield.

We must destroy the monster we created.

shariablue detected

After voting Trump I accept that I'm the village idiot just like everyone around me always knew because they actually were smarter than me all along.

I literally said the same thing about Obama. He was cutting deals on the green too, golf is like the #1 place to do business - It's hours spent talking with a few minutes of whacking a ball

The vehemently anti-Obama people are the same type as the anti-Trump people. Just useful idiots

Because he golfed alone.

Yea if anything that's the funny part.

Contradictory af

Yes, look at his golf interviews.

Pretty much whenever had played golf.

youtube.com/watch?v=_squmQKmHJo

Because that's where the big boys talk.

who cares? business is done on the greens.

have all 16 been to Mar-a-lago? if so, it isn't really a golfing trip, but a trip home where he plays golf.
How many weekends did Obama stay at the WH and how often was he in a different city at the weekend.
Obama going to a golf course if different than trump playing golf at his home.

All the amerifats voted for him. That's the clue of his success.

Tbh this is so funny its unlikely to be some SB kike. On the offchance I'm wrong though, have a rare bibi.

Fuck this shit, Trump and Obama are fucking amateurs, Bush is the only one who knows what he is doing on a golf course.

It's important to have balance in your life if you are to function on your highest level. Its probably why his daughter is close to.

Can you show me a list with how many people Donald Golfed and with who Obama did?

What is it with this shitty sport? Is it because you can play it while being fat and old?

Hes just using the gold course to m-make d-d-deals...

>few months ago
>OMG WHY IS OBAMA PLAYING GOLF, LULZ I POSTED KEKXDD

people are sometimes so pathetic few months ago shitting on Obama playing golf and now its Donald is just making business XDDD he cant do wrong.

>Trust me goy, you're unintelligent if you don't vote for what we want
Your jewish branding has lost its meaning. Call people dumb racists all you want, your time has run out.

He's not golfing by himself, he golf's with other world leaders and discusses buisiness and politics while walking around instead of sitting at a desk.

We live in a mobile age, there's literally no point in him staying in one place.

For doing so much entertaining, there's a lack of important businessmen and politicians in these photos. It's as if he's golfing for fun.

Jesus christ if he would rape your mom you would say he needs to do it to make jobs in America.

Do you even have proof that he was doing business?

While Obama was golfing you guys did just shit talk.