I support Donald Jay Trump 100%. FUCK all of the Assad Shills. ASSAD is a moslem, wtf would you support him...

I support Donald Jay Trump 100%. FUCK all of the Assad Shills. ASSAD is a moslem, wtf would you support him? Trump doesn't. News flash, the only white country and our only ally in the whole god damn mid east, isn't Syria.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nclx5h_BRx8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(((White country)))

Assad Shill. Go back to Discord you moslem lover.

U support this moslem killer who is murdering innocent Christian? U tellin me Isreal would do this?

It's possible to support Trump and disagree with the Syria strike.

Of course, I don't fall under that category, but still.

>ASSAD is a moslem

And Trump is a nigger

I dont support niggers

Yes, now like you, he is just like the liberals, neo-cons, and other elitist pig fuckers who continue to blow up foreign lands with our hard earned income. He cannot redeem himself after this. He is now an extension to Israel as the decades of presidents before him were.

Get your blinders off Skippy and pay attention here.....

youtube.com/watch?v=Nclx5h_BRx8

>Post No.:120440404
>404
>ERROR 404, LOGIC NOT FOUND
Even the system rejects you, user.

Sand niggers gonna sand nigger. If you honestly think a sand nigger can run anything you are a fuckin moron

The Sunni are white, that guy has blue eyes.

Yes my fellow goy.

its John not Jay u cuck

>moslem
>white country
hello jewish person

its either Assad
>Alawite """"Muslim"""" who oppresses other muslims, and in doing so protects non-muslim communities, at the cost of a few gassed kids
or some jihadi fuck faggot
>True Muslim, will persecute and kill Christians, Yazidis, others, and give ISIS and other terror groups a staging ground to launch terror attacks into the west

Assad didnu nuffin. He was a good boy. He wanted to be an astronaut. We need more programs.

Good goy.Serve your kike masters well

Go back to haych tee tee pee column forward slash forward slash reddit dot com forward slash r forward slash the_donald

Because Assad is killing even muslimier Muslims, that's why I support him.

the fuck magyar??

If anyone reads more then
>> Donald Jay Trump
u fell for the bait and should go back to plebbit.
also this

go home redditard

Editor of liberal magazine Mother Jones is slammed on Twitter for claiming that 'Tomahawk missiles' are offensive to Native Americans

its just charcoal Muhammad

start the reaction , free Sup Forums.

FUCKING SAGE

> our only ally in the whole god damn mid east
> only

>the only white country ... in the whole god damn mid east

Only moral degenerates make decisions based on 'muh white countries'. Unsurprisingly, you (or your target audience) are also idiots - Saudis are whiter than Greeks. B- bait overall, anyone can see you're trying to get Sup Forums worried about THE JOOOOOS to distract us from the fact that the normies have gotten dangerously close to waking up on the Russian connection.

Reminder:
>our President bombed an airfield in retaliation for a war crime
>new airstrikes launched from the same field less than 24 hours later
>our President gave Russia prior notice of the strikes

Connect. The. Dots.

Pretty sure I saw this exact same thread posted yesterday and you dumb ((kikes)) always fall for it.

I don't know why you faggots focus so much on discord bullshit when this is very obviously a daily r/the_donald attempt to claim this board back now that we're finally getting rid of the Trump cult of personality bullshit.

>more then
>then

Die Tory scum

go back to r/shabbos_goy you faggot piece of shit

hire some pills you retarded OP go back to /ptg/ containment board

(((ally)))

holy shit trump tower is working early today

sage you faggot

ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS THIS IS SHILLING FOR THE JEWS
Why not just sit back and watch the sand niggers kill themselves? Why do we have to step in start and shilling for kikerael at the expense of going to war with Russia.

I've been following the Syrian situation since at least late 2011.

I've been pro-Assad wayyyy longer than I've been pro-Trump.

Trump can fuck off on this one. Leave Syria alone.

> sage in all fields

Guess your a goatfukin moslem then

Assad and his tactics are the reason things got shit in the first place. Dictatorship doesn't bring lasting stability, it happens all the fucking time and people still say it was the best solution and it just failed due to completely external factors.

Nope, just not functionally retarded like the "MUH TRUMP IS ALWAYS RIGHT" crowd.

It was only a matter of time before Alex Jones denounced Trump. You cannot be against the system if you support it. everything is a conspiracy when it comes from the establishment.

idiot, conspiracy bullshit

why would Isreal do this? They are our ally. You know what an alliance is?

they need a CHRISTIAN dictator, one that belives IN GOD AND HIS SON.

Great idear

>totally Assad's fault
>totally had nothing to do with Obama funneling billions of dollars worth of weapons and equipment to terrori... er, "rebels"... for the last 6 or 7 years

Really makes you think.

I don't believe in conspiracies.

>>our President gave Russia prior notice of the strikes

a precedent that goes back to the cold war, numbnuts

Alex Jones < Bill Oreilly

Because you're a boot-licking, blue-pilled, braindead uber-cuck.

THANK YOU, OP.

Rational men ITT once and for all.

Reminder that Sup Forums is a Trump & MGTOW board, and none of your Putinbot shilling will change this. We are currently being raided by Shareblue and they are trying to convince us to turn on the God Emperor in favor of some random muslim, sharia law promoting, Islamic fundamentalist shithead named ''Assad''. You fucks will never win.
>b-but muh secular asshat and his nation that contains Christians of Christians and secular
I don't care. We will never fall to your shilling. They'e all sandniggers. They're not Caucasian so why do you care? Trump is literally going to carpet bomb the whole lot of you fucks, and ISIS.

Israel & US = Bible prophesy foffilled.

Assad is protecting Christians from the moderate beheaders. Are you retarded?

u use profanities, u loose the arguement.

ISRAEL ARE OUR GREATEST ALLY
DOG BLESS AMERUCA

Assad is a moslem not a Christian y do you ppl keep saying he protects us

>trying this hard

kys my man

Dkggo

But Assad kills muslims too while Trump is protecting them and spending millions doing so.

his middle name is John not Jay

>Christian
>dictator

you know your Messiah was a wandering peace-loving hippie Jew, who got put to death by the temple and the empire rather than fighting back?

dats da joke

youre so cute, user. i want to keep you as a pet

I like Assad and the SAA but I understand why Trump did it and support him 100%. Just look at the supreme court and how the strike is drawing up support from the idiots who were trying to shut down and filibuster his every move.

I heard the innaguration myself

I, "Donald Jay Trump", stop spreading fake names. who you think you are? "Ted" Cruz? newsflash, his real name is RAFAEL like the ninja turtle show my grandkids used to watch.

Pretty sure we didn't normally give you or China prior notification before strikes in Vietnam - though I can buy that the context is somewhat different here.

>DJ Trump

I
>
I

It doesent matter if you are moslem, black, gay or what ever

it is how you present yourself and Dahnald showed his true face

says the retard whose country just imported MILLIONS of moslems. You're probably one.

So I guess you lost a few posts ago then, when you called me a goatfucking muslim?

i called you a molsem and they fuck goats. it is not a profanity because it is a true statement.

it gets my point across of what IM trying to say. I hate moslems and i want u to know it. the mean things said to me are not only not true but have nothing to do with the matter at hand. it is amazing how liberals turn the arguement around at you!

Honest question...

Are you literally retarded or just suffering from a traumatic brain inuury?

adhominems are an admission of defeat, you are desperate. quit tryimg to scrape your way out of thi u moslem

Trump is still the chosen one of Kek (peace be upon him)

We should back him!

KEL WILLS IT!

An alliance with Israel means we get to give them billions every year and in return we get to die for them in war.
Best ally indeed

>Muhammad is still the chosen one of Allah (peace be upon him)
>We should commit Jihad for him
>ALLAH WILLS IT!
This user is not retarded, listen to him.

Assad's opposition is AQ,AN and ISIS. Toppling him puts these groups in charge. Don't be retarded. There are MUCH worse alternatives to him.