Polan

Why are posters from this country so retarded? they never contribute to any discussion and only comment to start flame wars/argue. They are also pretty anti-European and only attack other EU nations and are stubborn.

fuck you bich

>slavs

>An Austrian complaining about our stubbornness
Well what do you know

To be fair i can say the same thing about Austria. or maybe i'm just confusing you with Latvia.

MUS!
KAT!
NUSS!

gt (good thread)

>Why are posters from this country so retarded? they never contribute to any discussion and only comment to start flame wars/argue.
The same can be said about: Dutch, Germans, Austrians, Czechs. There is something about the people living in that certain part of europe that makes them rude and mean.

Two things.

One there's at least one poland poster with a threee digits IQ

Two, read a history book and you'll realize that every war in europe started with poland for one reason or another.

>it's "germanics start bullshit yet again" episode
shut up or we will let refugees at you

>Why are posters from this country so retarded?
That's your opinion, not the fact

>They never contribute to any discussion
We don't need to say what we think, because we either don't care about opinions about us, don't think any of you foreigners will understand and it is too much explaining our point of view or some of us don't even think that our voice won't change shit

>and only comment to start flame wars/argue.
We are polarized and while a huge group takes a pride in a country and would defend it's image even on a fucking imageboard, then there's another huge group that hate our country, because we don't follow western values yet they lately started to see that West is abandoning those values and they want to save West from itself

>They are also pretty anti-European and only attack other EU nations and are stubborn.
We don't like idea on where EU is heading: we were told that EU is freedom and that it respect country sovereignty. Now we found out that our voice is irrelevant and we must do what some old hag from Germany is telling us, so we rage hard even the part that loves progressive values. People who don't respect voice of majority of Poles aren't respected here and sadly EU doesn't respect our voice. We are waiting for a change in EU - we still believe that it will get better and we will overcome this crisis

This
They are the niggers of Europe.

Underrated.

Funny how the Polans don't even hesitate a single second to prove OP right...

> they never contribute to any discussion
Seriously "contributing" to "discussions" on Sup Forums is a sure sign of retardation.

Is this a belaruse?

Poland doesn't exist. It's a puppet state of the West. So you should talk about Polaks, not people from Poland

So much this. Tryharding on an internet board full of virigins and autist is a sign of retardness. fuck germanic race

If you read a couple of posts down from OP you'll notice that Polacks dont care what foreigners say. We're not German.

Sup Forums isn't just autists and neckbeards, mate.

You're right, there are also natsoc braindeads and virgins present on the board.

Look at me i m calling other people virgins which most mean i m not a virgin.

>Fuck germanic race

Pic related is average looking male polak with his boxhead

This is literaly whole of Belarus in 1 picture

Why is it that everytime time you get bombed you run after white immigrants?

Is it possible that you're all pussies too afraid to chase arabs and niggers?We both know the answer.

So do you call yourself any of this?

Smoleńsk.

Wow, I hate poorland now!

pic related - automatically generated photo of average pole

Russian-German condominium under Jewish trusteeship