Muslims are bad for gays

>Muslims are bad for gays
>christians Dindu, not as bad
Daily remind all religions minus maybe Buddhism should be exterminated from the face of the planet

Other urls found in this thread:

novayagazeta.ru/articles/2017/04/01/71983-ubiystvo-chesti
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4397118/Chechnya-opens-concentration-camp-homosexuals.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novaya_Gazeta
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Chechen_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do they always look evil

>Buddhism is a religion

>Puts a news about Chechnya - Muslim
>tries to make a point of all religions / thinks Russia is Christian in all corners.

Is OP retarded? Why do SJWs don't know nothing about demographics?

I love it when bigoted racist gay go all about how the left is wrong for helping muslims but they completely ignore christians xd

I want to know why people always look miserable when they take pictures with Kim Jong.

Chechnya is Muslim dumbfuck OP. The supposed Boston Bombers were native Chechens.

What Christian nation gives the death penalty for being homo?

Islam is looking increasingly attractive...

Chechnya

Because media cherrypicks the pictures.

Chechnya is 99% Muslim faggot whore

old european paganism is pretty comfy, to be entirely forthright. no concentration camps needed. just a set of principles and virtues, that's it. actually reminds a bit of buddhism / far eastern religions.

Not referring to it as "northern european" or "nordic" specifically, because even tho I'm no expert, I'm pretty sure the old greek and roman stuff is pretty much the same in that respect.

That guy is a muslim.
Chechnya is muslim.

>concentration camp
>it's full of beautiful women demanding sex and you dont leave until you've fucked at least 50 of them

Hey I'm gay, let me in pls

Will the OP understand one day what is Chechnya? Chechen wars, 20th century, deportations, etc?

It's like de facto half-sovereign republic but de jure in Russia Federation.

>Police have rounded up at least 100 gay men in the southern Russian republic of Chechnya and have killed at least three of them, according to media reports.

novayagazeta.ru/articles/2017/04/01/71983-ubiystvo-chesti

paganism is the ultimate redpill, crusader LARPers are too afraid to take it.

I guess the gays didn't concentrate enough.

satanism*
FTFY

Are we supposed to be against this or something?

Watch this be their excuse to attack Russia

They dont look evil.

The west just looks like fruitcakes so they are intimidated by anyone looking masculine

Is this shit real?

Sure thing, Baal

Not in this universe, though.

wait, do you think Chechnyans are Christians? Also nice source fag.

what do we do when everyone is a nihilist? kill ourselves? maybe you should just gas yourself

do you even know how to opinion?

Buddism is more a way of life than a religion. Also Shinto isn't bad. Only large scale religions have ever caused problems

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4397118/Chechnya-opens-concentration-camp-homosexuals.html

Original souce: it's a Russian opposition newspaper - Novaya Gazeta ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novaya_Gazeta )

gay is a front for pedophilia, then again so is islam

who is jewing who?

>start of first chechen war
kek. Look at the joint now, most of the MUH CHECHNYA STRONK were killed off or fled to the middle east

Tajiks

kadyrov is peaceful, just like his religion

Oh... look at the KIA's of Chechen commanders in the second war achmed. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Chechen_War

Uganda and Nigeria( if you want to count it about %60 Christian and 40% muslim) are the only Christian nations where there is a punishment for homosexuals. meanwhile almost every mudslime country there's the death penalty or imprisonment

t. butthurt ruski

Also, compare chechnya to russia, which is a superpower, and still they got their shit kicked in, the whole world knows it, accept it.

Aren't chechens muslim?

>Chechenya Christian

KYS

If the white race goes extinct everywhere else, it will still continue in Chechnya.

What a horrifically bleak future.

Religion, by and large, has been a negative force in the world.
fite me

Kys faggot

Kys real quick

Chechenya is muslim you dunce.

>chechnya
>white

hahahahahahahaha

>Chechnya
>christians

Chechens are muslims, Gyros

They are better than nothing.

You should be using this kind of bait to catch fish for your God damned poor family, you Greek pig. Not on Sup Forums.

Faggot detected.

I don't see the problem with this.

In fact, Islam seems pretty based. Kill faggots, kill sluts, kill political dissenters, live pious lives. I could dig it.

LOL you don't have a choice. it's gonna be reality in the UK in the near future.

You'd better hope, for your sake, that you love taking islam rawdog up the asshole.

Pure anglo here achmed, stop projecting your insecurities onto Sup Forums

Fuck off sodomite, the only thing that should be wiped out is your degenerate boy-molesting kind.

>I-I'm not in negation

HAHAHAHAHA

Based muslims