Other urls found in this thread:

jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/
haaretz.com/jewish/news/the-king-s-torah-a-rabbinic-text-or-a-call-to-terror-1.261930
nymag.com/thecut/2017/03/jared-kushner-is-exfoliating-his-friends.html
forbes.com/sites/stevenbertoni/2017/04/10/josh-kushners-complicated-world-how-jareds-brother-runs-a-billion-dollar-fund-in-the-age-of-trump/#4a09a4adf240
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The codes, Donald. THE CODES

>no 666 get
Ok it's nothing guys we can all leave.

not gonna lie former Assad suporter here, this fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn but in all seriousness we can't let that evil dictator stand in the way for greater Israel

Don't forget his brother. Allegedly backed by Soros for Cadre.

Kushner is backed not only by Soros but also Netanyahu, Rothschild, and Murdoch.

Israel is going all in to make Kushner the first Israeli President.

Donald, I just need the codes for a little bit I promise I won't tell anyone - this will be between us Donald.

Good point actually, I never thought of this.

Why would ShareBlue be pushing this meme?

He has to return some videotapes.

Why are Jews always better looking on average than whitey

truly /ourguy/

>OP's ID has triple 4 and triple 2
>2 triples
>3 * 2 = 6
O H M Y L O R D

>Kushner is backed not only by Soros but also Netanyahu, Rothschild, and Murdoch.

How about you 'back' these claims with credible sources.

fuck you

It's crucial to spread that idea as far and as fast as we can. The plan includes having the MSM make it look like the "wave of support" is real (think Obama on megasteroids). If we can expose the script now when they start to follow it then like with the BBC and WTC7 we can show how their whole push is a scam.

But this will be hard work, and we can't give up. Rothschild wants to own not just the US bank but the Presidency.

Try the JTA and Haaretz, Schlomo.

I live in the 666 building on Fifth Avenue. My name is Jared Kushner. I'm 36 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

There is an idea of a Jared Kushner, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our life styles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

Kushner's Satan, and Trump's the Whore of Babylon. It all adds up now.

who got

Witnessed. So, his brother is an evil hellspawn as well. No surprise here.

xDDD SIX DIXSIXXX

Will Bannon stay on like a literal cuckold, or will he be man enough to leave?

I don't think Kushner can be stopped if Bannon stays, he needs to be free to fight fully.

KUSNER x SOROS
>$250m loan for Cadre, Kushner's company:
jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/
>Note the 'A' in Cadre's logo; intentionally evokes a pyramid with hovering capstone

KUSHNER x NETANYAHU
>Bibi is lifelong friends of Kushner family, told Trump in public visit to DC that he even slept in Kudhner's childhood bed
>Kushner's parents have donated over $100m to Israeli, its charities, hospitals and schools
>Kushner was donator to IDF until recently, via a 503 nonprofit in US
>Kushner's parents support rabbi who authored 'The King's Torah' known as "gentile murder manual" in Israel
>haaretz.com/jewish/news/the-king-s-torah-a-rabbinic-text-or-a-call-to-terror-1.261930

KUSHNER x MURDOCH
>Murdoch took Kushner under his wing in 2006/7 when the latter bought New York Observer
>Murdoch sits on the board of Genie Energy, which has major oil contracts in Syria's Golan Heights ---Israel claims this land is theirs, UN claims it is Syria/Assad's
>Genie Energy board also includes: Dick Cheney, Lord Jacob Rothschild
>Murdoch's Chinese socialite ex-wife, Wendi Deng, is besties with Ivanka and actually reunited her and Kushner when his family pressured her to convert to Orthodox Judaism

SIDENOTE: Any Sup Forumsacks have the pasta/infographic for Cadre x Kushner that circulated heavily over weekend? 10/10

Kushner threads are being slid and deleted. Be sure to include his name in thread titles. It is wacky that #FireKushner trended all weekend on Twitter, reaching #1 on Saturday, yet by Sunday, the Kushner threads in Sup Forums catalog were barren

underrated post
guess the_donald hasn't seen American Psycho

wow, you just made my week.

KUSHNER x 'THE KING'S TORAH'

KUSHNER BUSINESSES

Note: Some user, please post the extensive info graphic for Cadre

KUSHNER "EXFOLIATES" FRIENDS:

nymag.com/thecut/2017/03/jared-kushner-is-exfoliating-his-friends.html

>He is, after all, an Orthodox Jew who grew up in New Jersey. But according to an account in Business Insider, Kushner began to shed liberal friends like dead skin cells when it became clear he wasn’t about to oppose Trump’s policies.

>Apparently, this has happened so often that Kushner has a name for it: “exfoliating.” He told one former friend and business partner that campaigning with Trump “allowed him to exfoliate” people. “I am seeing which friendships break in the wind,” he added.

OC ITT, screencap this

IT ALL BELONGS TOGETHER! HE IS COMMING! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH REEEEEEEEEEEE

He cofounded Cadre with Jared, reportedly raising money from Trump bogeyman George Soros.

forbes.com/sites/stevenbertoni/2017/04/10/josh-kushners-complicated-world-how-jareds-brother-runs-a-billion-dollar-fund-in-the-age-of-trump/#4a09a4adf240

I assume they called him "boogeyman" to make it seem silly to think he really is a boogeyman.

What?
Nigga, stop callin' me! I got shit to do.

Does he like Huey Lewis and the News?

Oh baby we got a triple! Checked

Pic ironically very related