Sup Forums now worships a person instead of ideology, what the fuck happened?

Sup Forums now worships a person instead of ideology, what the fuck happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nclx5h_BRx8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sup Forums was the one being cucked this entire time and we couldn't realize it. FUCK.

This is why you don't root for a politician like they are your favorite sports team/club.

I saw this happening on Sup Forums and it only made me feel that much more superior than most of the losers who post here.

What's wrong with indulging in memes?

not a thread

Ideologies are bad.

We need to purge reddit this is getting out of hand.
these people literally only care about Le god emperor Xdddddd and nothing else

t_d and /ptg/ are the only fags going around shilling for Trump still. Everyone else is on edge since the syrian missile attack.

this

But like this guy said.
can't fault people for wanting to hold on to the glorious maymays while they wait to see the fate of the world.

thank fuck Sup Forums finally stepped of the trump train

>US installs dictators in the Middle East
>9/11 - Get on board with the Greater Israel policy of prepare for the institution of the Samson Option
>Middle East wars
>Saddam is removed
>Mubarak is removed
>Gaddafi is removed
>Iran deal to slow Iran

>Assad to be removed

shill

youtube.com/watch?v=Nclx5h_BRx8

>shills now attempt to divide Sup Forums instead of insult trump
What happened?

I clearly took a stance against an idealougue mentality . What exactly am I shilling for , you dumb fuck stick?

Day of the rake: not today

Seriously, during that shitfest its like most Sup Forums had an amnesia. With posters against Assad when it was long established that he dindu nuffin, way before this Trump train arrived in this board.

This board had /sg/ before half the people here knew who Trump even was.

I want both Shareblue and reddit out of my board.

At least shareblue is being paid to shill, reddit is just full of retards.

>Sup Forums now
Hang yourself, you dumb fuck.

I support Donald Jay Trump 100%. FUCK all of the Assad Shills. ASSAD is a moslem, wtf would you support him? Trump doesn't. News flash, the only white country and our only ally in the whole god damn mid east, isn't Syria.

Great, another Russian bot pretending to be Canadian.
Yaaaawn

>everyone who doesn't idolize trump as the god emperor is a shill
They're that retarded

This?

Then comes the S-500

Never support a politician 100%
Sucker

>what the fuck happened?
Don’t ask, man.

nu/pol/ happened

Judaism

Support policies, not the politicians who simply implement them.

Trump is compromised. They no longer need to break Sup Forums's support of Trump. Whether Sup Forums supports Trump or not in inconsequential. If Sup Forums continues to support Trump than they get Sup Forums's support. If Sup Forums opposes Trump they get to call you his enemy and not have to worry when they drop him in the future. Best option is to continue to support Trump.

Sup Forums is naturally divided between neo-con/lib and Ron Paul style non-interventionist libertarianism. Trumps actions in Syria are against half of Sup Forums and in favor of the other.

Suggestion: Support Trump and continue to call out those who compromised him by forcing neo-con/lib agenda in Syria.

Real Sup Forumslacks don't worship Donald Trump. These posters you see who do are visitors almost all from /r/The_Donald.

That would be in line with path 2.

>2. Russia intervenes, Assad stays, and Israel is "forced" to carry out the Samson Option

You though 9/11 was bad. Just wait.

sides obliterated by image/file name

nu Sup Forums still fuck your bitch metrofag

wtf I love Neocohens now

Heretic!

nu/pol/ came in and created a cult of personality. Sup Forums always admired figures like Hitler and Ron Paul for standing up for what they believed but we never worshipped them like these fags do with Donald

>Sup Forums should worship an ideology
The newfags need to fucking leave.

kek, ask jared kushner's "data analysts" what they were doing with their nsa grade software

Look, like you faggot Trumptards I was pulled into the Trump train. I literally danced with joy on election night when it was called for him.

I supported him for his non interventionist position. Hillary was warmongering with Syria. Putin was getting pushed towards his "samson option". It literally felt like if Trump didn't win World War 3 would break out right after the election. For a time we had prevented this future.

But his cabinet fucking sucked. It was the anti/pol/ of cabinets. But I said like others "hey, let's give these guys a chance." And I'm sorry but for the first couple months of his presidency we were trying to save face.

>Well I guess he's doing what he said he was going to do.

Except that his foreign policy was what was important. He promised major reform in US foreign policy. But I said "hey, maybe he's just focusing on his domestic promises first and he'll get around to those changes".

But no, he kept sucking Israeli dredel, kept making greasy handshakes with the Saudis, let all the wars Onigger and Bush started keep going. He signaled loud and clear that nothing was going to change. And like you guys I still was foolish enough to hold onto hope. But I could not hold on any longer after the missile strike.

It's not Sup Forums you stupid fucking burger.

It's r/TEH_DOHNELD that's fucking us over.

>>>/reddit/ if you can't separate the man and the ideology

#notmythread

It's normal for young boys with bad father relationship and lack of personal responsibility to worship strong authoritarian men

Stupid fat degenerate faggots (Americans) can't help themselves, they have been systematically dumbed down by the Kyke Overlords for centuries, and they are beyond salvageable now, it's like watching a cult.

Cult of dumb, fat, nigger-spic-gook-hick race faggots, depressed, fat, fat, depressed, bullied by LGBT faggots from the HR department in their cubicle slave jobs that they take with pride (blue collar americana hard workin) because they have to pay off the debt to their Kyke Overlords.

That's it I'm with her now

Those fags are coming from /r/the_donald, the faggest safe space on earth, run by russian mods that ban/delete facts or opinions. Dont let them contaminate pol

okay m8 slow down no need to be that hasty

Thanks ShariahBlue. You make it so easy to identify you filthy kikes.

r the donald come in massive droves. they overran our positions and flood Sup Forums with propaganda.

Haha this post is golden. Old Sup Forums is taking back this board from you idiots

Too much (((diversity))). You never threw these kikes in the oven, that's why the right left you in the first place.

>Burgers never get a clue. What is common sense?

Oooga!

And it's not just fucking Syria either. Right at the heels of that, rumours of troop buildups in southern Syria.

Diverting that carrier group to Korea. There's already 1 there. And there's rumours that a third was diverted from the California coast as well.

We're going to fucking war. The neocons are going for fucking broke now.

go away nigger nobody likes you

Such unprecedented behavior. Trump literally Hitler, am I right?

>mods that ban/delete facts or opinions

Oh, mods that "ban/delete" "facts or opinions".

Sounds really bad, not obscure at all.

Samsong will go out of business with ICBM interceptors.

Most polls actually show around 80% hate Trump now.

He's not going to get re-elected after all this aggressive military action. Whatever the neocons have set into motion they plan to have done within the next 4 years.

I support Donald Jay Trump 100%. FUCK all of the Assad Shills. ASSAD is a moslem, wtf would you support him? Trump doesn't. News flash, the only white country and our only ally in the whole god damn mid east, isn't Syria.

I fucking told you cucks about Trump but you didn't listen, you just memed him into the white house anyway and now you're going to burn. He'll take your guns soon just like I said 6 months ago

trump culd never do that. hr apptnd... Neel Gorsich to the SS

>the jews are the good guys!
you island-dwelling monkeys should just be glad you haven't been eradicated yet.

Trump is the ideology. You're just too dumb to understand it. Poor little surface-level thinker.

Sup Forums is still one person.

The villainous ideologies of globalisation, feminism, Cultural Marxism and of course the old favourite communism became mainstream and politically correct. The media and education is left wing so there's no longer a healthy debate. It's now us vs cultural Zealots intent on selling us all down the river on a boat called egalitarianism.
That's why pol abandoned hope in political parties and rallied to an individual, for better or worse.
Praise KEK

>he doesn't understand that Assad is against the interest of Israel and that's why they want to kill/replace him
didn't expect more from ameritards

If you weren't a retarded raging newfaggot you'd know that Sup Forums never worshipped an ideology, not even natsoc

it's a hot new copypasta, broski

Hillary would have been worse. Trump was always going to reveal his jewery at some point. what Trump did and brought to the forefront however is important. he opened pandora's box to win the election.

do you think anybody that voted for him will ever go back to the democratic party? the party of "fuck you whitey" will never win them back. they've become so heavily invested in identity politics that it will take years to reverse from that.

as the Trump betrayal become ever more evident many look to more ideologically pure candidates. running on the Trump platform but who actually mean it. trust me we've won because we're the only alternative for his base. they are the GOP base now and can easily control the primaries should they be mobilized.

Not gonna lie, former Trump hater here. It's hilarious watching the whole of western civilization crash and burn. So in all seriousness let's end it now and give this guy the nuclear codes.

i honestly wasnt sure if it was or if they told all the plebs on teh donald to shill this in every thread

>what the fuck happened?

/pol was always retarded.

/thread

How long do you think sharia blue can keep this up? I give it maybe 2 weeks then it'll be the Russians again as they gear up to invade Chechen fag killers.

I'm on edge, but I'm willing to buy the idea that this is just realpolitik until I'm proven wrong.

Only time will tell.

It's a copypasta out of one of the "act like you're from the_donald" threads, there' another good one floating about

says the leafposter

SPAGET

That's full of shill talking points you retard. You literally get a mouth full of shit for buying that.

Russian anti-missile systems were deployed along with radar jammers. Most of the missiles didn't hit their targets. As a result some civilians were killed.

Also it doesn't fucking matter if he called in advance to warn of the attack. You can't just abandon a fucking air base in the middle of a war zone.

The bombing in Syria was perfectly justified. That Syrian Goy Assad will pay for the gassing of the innocent Jewish Syrian children. It's like the holocaust all over again! He will pay for trying to restart the holocaust.

Remember the 6 gorillion!

Trump turned out to be just another cuckservative globalist.

You can't Bern down this wall!

Trump's wall just got 10 feet higher! High Energy
Total height: 29230ft.

We are 100.69% of the distance of the height of Mount Everest (29029ft)! -201ft remaining.

This is cringe inducing at this point