Should women be allowed to vote?

especially old white women with no children.

Should men be allowed to vote?
especially young white men with no children

no. definitely not.

Only married people who own land and pay taxes on a full time salary should be able to vote

If you disagree with this your a scum sucking leach

This.

Saying this as a woman, women should not be allowed to vote. We let our emotions dictate our decision instead of rational thought.

i want to lick your sweaty feet.

I'm married. And that's weird.

I don't even care if women vote, as long as they are a productive member of society.

I'd prefer a house wife being able to vote over 90% of the college grads who learned nothing about real life and think they are smarter than everyone else. This coming from someone with a bachelor degree

Landowners only. Gets rid of the nigger vote.

Im in favor of the household vote. One vote per household so that basement dwelling freeloaders dont vote, and poor people get fewer votes since they tend to have more relatives in one household

Renters do not deserve to vote, they are essentially voting on other people's money.

No land = no vote

Most people shouldn't be allowed to vote

I'd say maybe 5% of the population would be responsible voters. There needs to be far higher standards for voting, beyond simply having a pulse.

Whatever the qualifications to vote, it's likely more men will pass the qualifications than women. Thus women will still be allowed to vote, but only the best ones, and likely far less qualify than men

I think it's just our motherly instincts, but we like to take care of people. I think that makes us unqualified to make good decisions regarding people seen as (((victims))) or (((refugees))). If a woman is married...to a non-cuck, then they will probably make the right decision because their husband will point them in the right direction. But I don't think single women should be able to vote.

You are going to end up with companies buying large plots of useless land in the desert or something and selling it to people by the square foot for a few bucks so that they can vote

Ever heard of "primary residence"?

They even use the term currently in tax laws you disgusting communist.

My sister who have turned into a semiwhore after dumping his 8 year first boyfriend has started teasing me saying senegalese are hot
looking at some top manta niggers she said some were handsome
then another day said that shit of once you go black
she's teasing me cause I told her that she shouldn't date any charnego or canarian so she's no going full rebel
the other day there was a waiter that was south america (criollo though, basically italian) she told me what about dating him
I told here that it was ok
Then she told me that why was it wrong then to be with a black
I don't know what to do
She works for a USA company and they made her eat all this bluepilled propaganda

So no, women should not vote

no.
roach.

No one that has less than 2 kids should vote desu

should anyone be allowed to vote?

Yes, as long as they're productive members of society. This should apply for both males AND females.

yes
people that has had 2 kids and don't work for a goberment
well
everyone should vote but some people should vote more
I'd do it like this:

one vote if you are alive (everyone, even babies, parents would vote for them)
one more vote if you have 2 or more kids
one more vote if you did the mandatory military year or are a cop or a firefighter, meaning you risk your life
one more vote if you don't work for the goberment
if you are not one welfare, one more vote
one more vote if you are not retired

so a neet would have one vote
a baby would have one vote
a childess women that works for the goberment would have one vote
a male that did military year, doesn't work for the goberment, is sitll not retired, has 2 kids and it's not on welfare would vote 6 times

Housewives with children are far, far more preferable and far more valuable to society than educated, childless, career women.

They're raising the next generation and are ever worried about the future their children will inherit.

Childless career women are selfish and don't have this concern. They only care about themselves and how to advance in their careers even at the expense of society since they have no future stake in it anyway.

Voting is for people, cunts are property, of course they shouldn't be allowed to vote. Would you let your goat vote? Of course not

It would be nice to say yes... but then the 100-year or so experiment of letting women vote (before we even get into the fact most men couldn't vote for most of history) has been an unmitigated disaster so that's hard empirical evidence to ignore.

I guess the problem is that democracy is inherently exploitable, and whatever way you slice it up it probably always will be, but then probably so is every other form of rule.

...topkeks.