How do we stop the Reddit raids?

How do we stop the Reddit raids?

You don't stop them, you ignore them.

What's the logic here? They're doing anti Trump shilling by... supporting Trump's strike in Syria? A strike that is championed by Hillary Clinton and MSM?

>cucks raid
>see other cucks raiding
>think they've converted someone's ideology

kek

WTF I love ShareBlue now?

Are they being paid? I hope atleast someone pays them for wasting their time

I don't understand why they don't foresee us all still being here once they get bored and fuck off?

This guy knows what's up.

>drive a wedge into Sup Forums by demonising reddit and spreading awareness of the jew problem

How are they this retarded?
Don't they know we operate on autism, objectivity, reason and evidence here?

I support Donald Jay Trump 100%. FUCK all of the Assad Shills. ASSAD is a moslem, wtf would you support him? Trump doesn't. News flash, the only white country and our only ally in the whole god damn mid east, isn't Syria.

>Trump
>an ideology

Trump voters didn't vote for ideological reasons, hence they are getting fucked over when Trump acts as any human under influence would. Only have themselves to blame for false expectations.

They're right you know

[email protected]

Buzz off.

we're (((neocons))) now

anything that goes against (((trump's))) neocon wars is shilling

get with the program

By destroying Reddit.
Of course we should really take out Tumblr first, they're way worse.

>and even goats

The ones spamming "Drumpf is done, it's over for him" are from plebbit and the ones spamming "shill" over any criticism of Trump are also from plebbit. One side thinks it's "real" Sup Forums and the other is convinced it's triggering "real" Sup Forums, but it's literally just plebbitors fighting plebbitors. Best thing to do is ignore it.

They come from a hivemind echochamber hugbox (reddit) and think Sup Forums works the same way, not realizing that just about everyone on this site is a fucking contrarian asshole just itching to disagree and call the next user a moron and prove him wrong.

>Trump voters didn't vote for ideological reasons
wut

top kek cant really argue with that

>just about everyone on this site is a fucking contrarian asshole just itching to disagree and call the next user a moron and prove him wrong.
fuck off moron, that's not true

Shut the fuck up, soulless gook.

Shills only increase our power levels.

Holy fuck, the amount of turncoats in these threads is astounding.

So you are telling me that every fucking single poster here a month ago was a hard-on Trump supporter but they change sides when things don't go their way?

Lmao that's not how politics work, you can't expect to agree in every decision a figure of power takes. The attack was a mere display of power, for fuck sake mudslimes are subhuman trash and need to be contained.

If anything, I support the billionaire faggot even more after the attack.

Shareblue ITT

this

And Trump is too powerful for their little online brigading anyway

so. . .reddit and reddit came to Sup Forums to have a reddit fight over who could influence Sup Forums and then both confused each other's redditors fot Sup Forums.

Now that's a wasted GET if I've ever seen one
Is this how far Sup Forums has fallen?

How can we use this to drive them both off?

i dont know whos shilling who anymore
>requesting that JIDF comic where it turns out everyone is JIDF

>r/td shilling for trump even though he did a 180 against their favour because trump
>r/mat shilling against trump even though he did a 180 in their favour because drumpf
>jidf reverse shilling to get people to support trump because otherwise you're a shill

They're so retarded, it's impossible to influence Sup Forums. We are the way we are because we can think for ourselves and don't fall for propaganda, which is the exact opposite of leftists.
They're gonna fail trying to use normie tactics against us.