Trumpenkike is at it again

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/04/10/trump-host-passover-seder-monday-night/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vcd-yvudYSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw the ride never ends, and it's just begun.

I support Donald Jay Trump 100%. FUCK all of the Assad Shills. ASSAD is a moslem, wtf would you support him? Trump doesn't. News flash, the only white country and our only ally in the whole god damn mid east, isn't Syria.

still working for those shekels mike?

I support Donald Jay Trump 100%. FUCK all of the Assad Shills. ASSAD is a moslem, wtf would you support him? Trump doesn't. News flash, the only white country and our only ally in the whole god damn mid east, isn't Syria.

When are you arabs going to fuck off?

Why does an alt-right website like Breitbart has a Jerusalem bureau?

Fuck off Malay Mike.

I support Toenail Gay Drump 100%. FUCK all of the Assad Shills. MOSSAD is a moslem, wtf would you support him? Pump doesn't. Jews fash, the only white country and our only ally in the whole god damn mid east, isn't Syria.

>MAKE AMERICA A GOOD GOY AGAIN

what did he mean by this?

Crazy how 2% of the population gets so much attention from The President. Really shows who is in control.

Memes and irony aside, has anyone truly thought he is something more than a pawn from jewish establishment swamp?

Donald Trump a.k.a. Cheeto Mussolini was just another prank, right?

Yes. Sad.

Why has Trump gone from "EVIL CHEETO MAN" to good goyim so quickly? I want to abandon Trump but I can't help but believe there's something more he is trying to do here.

The man's caught between so many opposing forces

The airstrike in Syria was to appease Kuschner and his Chabad overlords but if you'll notice this hasn't led to a full invasion.

He's trying to play the good goy to avoid impeachment while still doing what he originally planned

If he goes full scale invasion you'll know he lost

iktf

Forgot pic related

Daily reminder that Trump IS the (((swamp))).

youtube.com/watch?v=Vcd-yvudYSg