Diversity is our strength my fellow white goy... i mean white men...

diversity is our strength my fellow white goy... i mean white men, we should invite more refugees to enrich our countries!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmRNhuj3cp0
youtube.com/watch?v=QDvTF7RsGXM
youtube.com/watch?v=Etrrw2Wo-Os
youtube.com/watch?v=Oe3AO8iiodw&feature=youtu.be
edition.cnn.com/2017/04/09/middleeast/egypt-church-explosion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't forget the Ultimatum Pooland faggot.

Take at least 2 million Refugee or else....

never going to happen, we'd rather be poor than let ourselves be raped like good little goys in the west.

If that happened, i guarantee you there'd be militias the next day waiting at the borders to intercept the diversity shipments.

captha: view rancid

can't you just take them anyway and beat them up?

they would anyway.
there's plenty videos of 'refugees' coming in on airports in poland, and immediately getting beat up the when they haven't even left the fucking airport yet.

Are all poles as imbeciles as you are? That was the horrible work of ONE single madman. How is diversity and refugees to blame? 99,999% of them will never do that.

feels good man.

but you should really take the refugee deal so the fugees can get fucked up.

police doesn't care I assume?

like you can just walk up to some towelhead cunt and just punch her full force in the face and walk away?
or kick some mohammed child right into the back of its head?
sounds like it could be really cash

How can you compare m&ms with human beings? That's preposterous.

-99.9% would never do it...by now.
-But a high number of those 99.9% support those attacks. It is not clear how high, but can be assumed to be in the two digit range.
It does not need thousands of terrorist attacks to destabilize society.
- terrorism is not the biggest problem here. The biggest problem is the growing influence of a backwards culture and its effects on our society, our economy.

enjoy your leftist cuck government for the next 4 years, little perkele fuccboi, i hope you get peacetrucked.

>there's plenty videos of 'refugees' coming in on airports in poland, and immediately getting beat up the when they haven't even left the fucking airport yet.

Please start linking them

>destabilize our society

And what about all the societies you destabilized? Why was it OK when you did? ''Don't do onto others what you don't like done on yourself'' rings a bell?

it's not comparing humans with animals, it's comparing trashbags filled with shit cander and aids with mnms, except that's an insult to trashbags to compare them to muslims

>>youtube.com/watch?v=lmRNhuj3cp0

just search for 'poland airport refugees'

Will these people be to blame if they start ''peacetrucking'' you once they inhabit your country?

youtube.com/watch?v=QDvTF7RsGXM

heres another one. the first bit of this is right in the centre of warsaw.

>99.9% would never do it...by now.

Which is problematic when the norm is around 99,99999995% among normal white people

That truck of peace sure means business.

>once
Are we talking about post-apocalyptic Poland here?

no, because they won't be here at all, they'll only be to blame in germany, where there actually are muslims, and therefore peacetrucks.

get a fucking clue you cuck; no parasites, no peacetrucks, no terrorism.
we have absolutely no obligations to help FUCKING ANYONE except our own people. how many niggers are you hosting in your fucking house? will you still think the same way if your chils gets ran over? if your daughter gets raped by mohammed? oh wait, you're a lefty, and therefore a fat ugly retard who will never have children, fuck off back to plebbit.
vittu

You're saying Poland will manage to resist the sheer pressure from the entire EU? I don't think so. You will eventually get many of them and they will remember all the things you did to them when they first came.

we haven't had a terrorist attack here since ww2

we're always 100 years behind niggers

i guarantee you poles would rather leave the EU than take kikefugees.

and even if they ever did manage to sneak some in, they'd get rounded up and dumped at the germany border where they can get a 2nd load of free gibmedats

>we have absolutely no obligations to help FUCKING ANYONE except our own people

I see where you're coming from, but it's not really up to you. How long will you deny your obligations to EU? You are part of it, are you not?

>>youtube.com/watch?v=Etrrw2Wo-Os

this was 1st of januari, notice how everyone's cheering for the men literally tearign this kebab shop down brick by fucking brick (this video is only short, there's longer ones)

>i guarantee you poles would rather leave the EU than take kikefugees.

Until that happens, you best tread lightly when it comes to refugees.

damn Poles still remember siege of Vienna

>>kike threats

gosh who'd have expected anything else from a shill

no vittu you misunderstand, you think any single refugee that gets sent here won't get beaten the fuck up in the first week?

they're not welcome, and they'll know they're not welcome.
we're a country with a highly-armed population, no kikes will come here and fuck out shit up, they'd get shot in the streets. this is a country of patriots.

Who am I shilling for exactly? And a warning is not a threat, even if the difference is delicate.

>Be careful walking on thin ice
Is not a threat

bury it in semantics all you want, your intentions are clear.

obvious change-of-subject tactics is obvious, maybe ask your shariablue boss for a rasie so you can shill better.

Based Poland. How does it feel to save Europe this many times? Your country is truly the best.
>got through a lot of hardships, still keeping the christian faith
>BTFOing muslims when they get close to conquering Europe
>BTFOing sodomites

youtube.com/watch?v=Oe3AO8iiodw&feature=youtu.be

even our relative cuck politicians know who they serve, the polish people, and the polish people ONLY.

ALL muslims profit from those terror attacks. The terror attacks are supposed to intimidate kuffir societies so no one dares to criticize islam in public. They specifically target movei directors and journalists (see Denmark and Charlie Hebdo attacks). Politicians who criticize islam like Wilders cannot travel anywhere without 6+ bodyguards and have to keep their home adress top secret.

The islamic terror attacks are simply standard text book procedure for spreading islam in non-islamized countries. It doesnt matter whether only 0.01 of all muslims are terrorists (in fact, the americans did many studies on this topic after 9/11 and AT LEAST 25% of all muslims are prone to use violence).

All muslims profit from this. The effects of these terror attacks can be seen all throughout Europe. The political and journalistic establishment cowers in fear before the muslim invaders, they openly side with them and are all openly on the appeasement train.

There is only one fucking language mudslimes understand and that is to put them, their families, their kids, 6 feet under if they even look at you the wrong way.

Not changing any subject. I asked you how is that terrorist act relevant to diversity and refugees. It's just ONE madman who got his permit denied and went nuts. After suffering stuff like the video you posted and God knows what else.

Even in UK the Poles beat the shit out of rapefugees. That's why I support the Polish colonization of the British isles. The eternal Anglo must be bred out.

are you actually retarded, do you think somehow trying to debate people is going to make them NOT want to defend their families and people? why the fuck are you even here, you're barely even worth shitposting to, vittu.

Just stop with the Islamaphobia. A terrorist did this, not a Muslim. No treu Muslim does anything bad, Islam means peace.

FFS all the bigots on here.

Thankfully my neighbor gets it.

shillybilly switched proxies eh

here, have a peacedoggo

So much this. The Swedish girl I am dating used to date a black guy (she has 3 kids with him) and people here give me shit for it all the time.

>fails to understand a statistical point

Fin who said you can speak?

>we're a country with a highly-armed population
>they'd get shot in the streets
This is a joke, right? We can't even harm in self-defense people that break into our homes, not to mention the closest thing to firearm the average person can get is an airgun. That, or a hunting or sport rifle after going through a ridiculous permit process.

>this is a country of patriots
You miscalculated how many people are actually willing to put up a fight when the time comes. That handful of 'patriots' stirring shit up during national marches isn't really a force to be reckoned with, it's just a bunch of street thugs.

lmfao can't fucking make this up xD

you've obviously never tried, even some of my colleagues from abroad who aren't polish who live here got sport shooting licences.

Only isis benefits if we persecute muslims they need our understanding and we need to make them feel more welcomed. Maybe we could start by taking in more to calm them down? Maybe we could build them their own cities? I don't know but we can't send them away out of fear like we did the jews in ww2 never again

Kek, the cognitive dissonance is real.

The black guy of my Swedish girlfriend left her, so I act as the dad for her 3 kids but I am not allowed to call them my children yet. She says I have to earn that privilege. I buy them things and look after them but that doesn't give me the right yet.

The "men" on pol would just walk away from the kids because they are "brown" like skin color matters.

I've just recently started looking into it. I'm about to apply to the shooting club at my uni to get some credibility.

That doesn't change the fact that the overwhelming majority of our population has no firearms of any type.

Our two countries need to lead the rest of the world forward we are making so much progress Sven

if theres no muslims, there's no muslim-related problems, as ANY country without muslims proves.

It's a bit of a drawn out process, but like you said, spend soem time at a shoooting club regularly, and after half a year to a year you apply for a licence and youll get it.
they relaxed the rules for it not too long ago

Christains are worse look at the crusades and the holocaust

I thought they only relaxed the rules over hunting revolvers.
Thanks for the info bro, have a pleasant day.

Very true, Chong.

Who doesn't like chocolate? Only weirdo people lol.

I'm actually acadian owo but yes chocolate is very good my wife's bull let's me have some sometimes

They call that chocolate and cream! Hmmmmmmm.

you're literally traitors to your own people.
your brainwashing is absolutely complete.

this is how i know you're a shill and are from shariablue, your shillage is obvious, and everyone knows that you kikes have been raiding nonstop for the past couple days.

That doesn't excuse christain agression

but apparently it does excuse muslim agression, which is exactly what you're doing. fuck you're actually this dumb.

i'm a fucking euronigger slav, and i can see trough the retarded logic you shills produce.

edition.cnn.com/2017/04/09/middleeast/egypt-church-explosion/

you should probably tell those damn christians in egypt to stop being so agressive, they missed the memo

Fuck you your just using shite that happened in the past as an excuse to be racist

Don't you ever post neo nazi antisemitic pictures when my girlfriends sons are around. Shame on you.

Look at the mosque shooting in Quebec and the countless drone strikes on the middle east that is christain terror and it happens every day and we don't even hear about it because they aren't white

I like Poland more and more

I wouldn't raise a non-blood child regardless of color. I likeep how paying her bills and feeding her kids is a privilege.

My girlfriend is home, I have to leave. Her sons want the internet and they take priority.

14/88

>shit from the past
>A muslim ran down people with a truck a few days ago

We must ensure the survival of Islam and a future for a strong caliphate

"We have a nice share of work here: you make these wars, we get the refugees."
t. Bonnier brainwashed Sweden

That was probably false flag

10/10

Yes you can and he just did.

we really need to ban all leafs

Bottom picture was full cover page image on several UK newspapers.

Come on leaf you ruined the bait . Try harder next time

i'm aware, i'm not THAT thick, shills are.

But are you WOKE?!

trump should fire more missiles at random mudshits

>diversity is our strength

When (((they))) say this it's not your strength they mean.

Fucking A brother! Keep those people out of your country, even if you have to leave the EU.
We sure don't hear about terrorist attacks in Warsaw these days, and that's because the Poles are smart enough to see what is going on in the EU, and don't want it happening in Poland.

can you give us a hint as to why shareblue is pushing rape on us so hard suddenly? what were you fuckers talking about in your meetings?

I'm moving to wales in a few weeks for work owo

I will bring leaf culture and ruin your home

meetings were about your mother, the mother of leafs.

i know this is a lie, because if you knew anything about the place you'd know you're not welcome there, they don't even want brits there.

RIP doggo

Please tell me how many african countries has Sweden destablised then.

>This argument is okay against Muslims and PoCs
>this argument is not okay against men
Explain yourself pol

Canadians have a very special bond with our dogs wouldn't you agree user? ;^)

get your sandy flabby vagina off the internet cunt

Not everything is about men and women you cunt

This was the original picture

Shouldn't be taking men by the handful you slut.