Was he right or wrong to bomb Syria?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s3uaf1NFxXc
strawpoll.me/12714857
rawstory.com/2017/04/security-advisor-mcmaster-trump-plans-to-both-remove-assad-and-defeat-isis/
youtube.com/watch?v=9LgvFCSS9vc
cbc.ca/news/politics/syria-trudeau-assad-attacks-1.4063464
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*breathes in*
wrong

Why not have an actual Syrian tell you?

youtube.com/watch?v=s3uaf1NFxXc

russia narrative died and libruls are playing like they're on board

2 birds 1 stone. now all they got is the divisive "wuz he right???" angle like any of us give a fuck.

Wrong, just like Trump said before he sold out to the globalists
>DON'T INVADE SYRIA, DON'T ATTACK THEM
>ooops, looks like I am in power, let's bomb Syria and help ISIS to flood Europe and America with more terrorists :^)

Obvious false flag

Hey guys, remember last week when Susan Rice and Obama were going to jail and Trump was a Russian spy? That was before the Jew Coup, so maybe you don't remember.

And now we have US trying to topple Assad and help ISIS, globalism and Israel interests worldwide haha :DDDD
Based Trump playing 1488D Cuckers :DDDD

Oh wow all it took to stop the establishment spreading a fake narrative was to do what the establishment wanted in Syria! What a great precedent! Daddy god emperor 4D chess!

even if it was a 'false flag', it was a good thing

1. china scared shitless
2. russia puppet narrative crushed
3. massive support from unlikely sources, eg neocons, left, europe, arab countries
4. trump consolidates position as commander in chief.

Trump hired a traditional NeoCon administration after installing select alt-right amateurs as window dressing then removing the frothers.

NeoCons are smarter than Trump, Sup Forums and most of the world. The choice is NeoCons or Hildecons, so I'll take NeoCons since they are white and upper class. Poor trash exist to be manipulated, so they are.

Trump is never wrong

oy vey
All he had to do was betray his campaign promises and become another George Bush

4D CHESS GUYS!!!!!

trump never said anything about not responding when assad would use chemical weapons. it was a measured, targeted, isolated response. doesn't mean he now thinks we should prioritize getting rid of assad instead of isis. it was a tactical, not strategic move.

oy vey so much tears

How dare you even question god emperor?

Yes goy, just keep doing what establishmet wants you to do. You don't want to be accused in all those bad things. So much change and democracy.

It was a smart play for a lot of reasons especially because of the timing.

When it was first happening I expected it to escalate quickly after the first attack, but in retrospect it was pretty much just a show of force saying "next time I won't let you off so easy" and just hinting at the extent of our raw military power if we're provoked. And the message got out to everyone in the world.

I love the fact that moments after launching the attack he went and sat down with the Chinese gommunist party leader and casually informed him that he'd just bombed Syria. And this all took place at Trump's private resort in Florida.

It's just stunning when you sit back and take it all in. Trump's an incredible President.

I made a poll about that exact question

What do you think about Trump bombing Syria?

Please vote here
strawpoll.me/12714857

Yes, it's going to be series of isolated responses, untill Syria would end up in the same place that demorats wanted it to end up.
rawstory.com/2017/04/security-advisor-mcmaster-trump-plans-to-both-remove-assad-and-defeat-isis/

Very smart and calculated political play.

Still doesn't mean I like it

>China backs off on NK
>Russia narrative K.O.
>Now looked at as a leader who sets and enforces a red line
>Trump Admin still decides no Syrian Regime change, to let it be determined by the people, which also blows the "zionist" narrative out of the water.

After waiting a couple days and seeing what it has accomplished, I say it was a great move.

Funny how you kike faggots ignore the fact that Trump said he supports regime change in Syria.
>not responding when assad would use chemical weapons
And there is ZERO evidence Assad used any chemical weapons. ZERO.
Faggot kike Trump couldn't even wait a week and wait for all the reports to come in before he decided to declare war on Syria and completely ruin relations with Russia.

This its amazing how many people are freaking out because they just learned Putin's all talk no substance and that the Russian military isn't as untouchable as they thought. Trump just reminded the world who has the biggest dick.

youtube.com/watch?v=9LgvFCSS9vc

muh interdimensional underwater parrarel universe dark timeline 333d chess

You are in for a unpleasant surprise.

he should bomb everything except syria.
i think he was being sarcastic

wrong. it's not our fucking business.

Depends on the motivation for doing so:
Eg Precurser to invade Syria, bad; statement while Chinese President was around, good.

wrong. there's a reason i supported trump, and it's cause fucking with other countries was not on my agenda.

he's fucking with other countries now, so the one thing i had about him that i was excited for is now dead and null.

Definitely this. All other responses are uninformed, shills or both.

>implying Trump is still in charge

Fool

Wrong, but it's not black and white.

I'd say he bombing Syria was a necesary evil.

He was right. Hopefully this signals further fighting back against the Russian agression and their murderous puppets rather than rolling over like a fucking toy poodle like that useless spineless coward Obama did.

Another reference to a fictitious campaign "promise".

You guys are sticking to that script, huh?

No declaration of war has been made. You arn't very good at this.

fpbp

I don't think that I have ever seen a good post from this flag. There must be some out there. They're not shitposts they're just shit. My opinion of netherlands has plummeted since flags here. Nevermind, it's a proxy isn't it. It's probably someone posting from the United States of Goldman Sachs.

How are they uninformed when the guy you are replying to only posted wild speculations on what he believes Trump's actions will be?

He was right. Don't let fucking Mudslimes take energy money from the US, it's pathetic that they got this close.

Fucking saved.

Neither. Any decision he made would have been the wrong one, and his opponents would have used any decision against him. Don't bomb? Oh, he doesn't care about babies getting gassed by literally Hitler. Do bomb? Oh, he's a GOP neocon warmonger. Lose/lose.

You're absolutely right, I should know better by now not to trust a single thing Trump promises. I expected nothing from him and I'm still disappointed.

After initially calling for some investigation Canadian PM has gone full regime mode.

cbc.ca/news/politics/syria-trudeau-assad-attacks-1.4063464

They must have sat him down, given him the talk. Told him about the new direction.

*regime change

Glassing the entire Middle East was always on the agenda. What do you think reducing refugees even means?

he was in the right. if he did nothing the screams of russia's bitch would have gotten out of control

trump did the saa a favor he destroyed outdated jets so russia can fly in new ones to replace them.

5D russian checkers.

this

I want Assad to stay if possible and I like the SAA but i still thought it was the right choice. Also brought in tons of support from people in power who have been holding him up. Also sleepy doc crew found fucking half a trillion in waste by obamas HUD crew and hopefully now with the support of people who thought he didnt care before he will be able to do more without getting held up.

He's mostly receiving praise for it. Only alt-right screeching autists are crying about it.

Trump needs to purge these Jews out of his cabinet including his daughter and son in law.

obviously wrong

It doesn't matter anyway cause life is meaningless and we're all going to die

Christ, you Shariablue fags are still here?

No, unnecessary expenditures.