So I just got my results back. Both of my parents are white..what the fuck happened?

So I just got my results back. Both of my parents are white..what the fuck happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2009/03/01/a-little-black-in-all-of-us/
youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did you really think this was necessary

We are ALL black. Deal with it you fucking racist.

your mum is white, your secret daddy is a black street-thug

t. Calogero Santamaria

>spaghetto
>white

>what the fuck happened?

your moms a hoe

Show this to your "father".
TOP KEK

>he pays jews to sell his info

You're native american, get them gibs son.

You don't belong on this board you fucking niggar. Do us all a favor and kill yourself now. Oh and please post pictures of the aftermath

>36% sub-sahara
I guess there is only one sensible thing to do.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

mom been porking monkeys

Fuck off nigerian.

>Both of my parents are white..what the fuck happened?

this is why ill never to a 23me, so far i can pass for white, not going to risk that nigga

>Italian.

There it's your problem, you bought a really weird ideology to begin with.

Is that Ancestry or FamilyTree DNA test? I'm thinking of taking one too, but I don't know which one is better. 25% of my ethnicity is unknown to me.

>Inb4 I find out I'm a quarter black

Either

A. You were adopted
or
B. Your moms a hoe and slept with a black Hispanic

Hello brother

Looks like 23&me

This is fake and gay, native american? Italian? Since when did natives cross the atlantic ocean?

You're Sicilian, right?

Good goy sell all your genetic information to google you want to know if ur aryan rite?

They don't eat pork m8

Is this 23andme? I've never taken one of these but I don't trust them. Plus now your genetic data is stored for government to access

wew lad

run that shit on gedmatch

23andme and ancestrydna have the biggest databases so their results tend to be more detailed

That's a moor, eh.

I will make one of this
How much is it, 100 euros huh?
How do you do it, how do you mail your blood, how many personal info do you need to tell?

kek

Kek. I'm probably whiter than you are, porpeta.

I think it's much more than 100€ nowadays. You don't send blood, just saliva. Haven't done it myself though.

>sub saharan
>native american

HOW???? dude you are even more native american than me (12%)

also
>ashkenazi

ONE DROP RULE

So in your opinion, which dna test is the best in terms of ethnicity accuracy and finding any of your relatives?

Shaun King, will this stop you from participating in further BLM protests? Also why are you posting in Mexico?

How would that explain the 20 percent East Asian?

You're less than 50% white. Neither of your parents are white.

his real dad is half african half asian

>Both of my parents are white
and what about you?

23andMe is owned by Jews, I'd go with Ancestry.

>17.5% Native American
>Italy

So he had an average sized dick?

In fourteen hundred and ninety two,

Yeah, the only thing is I think I'd have to pay like 20 dollars a year to discover my relatives. That's not too bad I guess.

this youtuber (chonunmigooksaram) did a dna test and was around 70% black and 30% white. do you look like her OP?

Have you ever heard of that little happening called WW2?

makes sense

your dads not your dad

Aye, when the lights go out.

I think it's worth it, Ancestry is a good service. I haven't used it for DNA testing yet, but I've used it to trace my genealogy.

I'll do a test when it's not $99

You're an eggplant

>We'll be right back with user and that DNA test to see who the father is, don't go anywhere.

>Bow-chik-bowwbowwb bowww.

Criminally underrated, for an American that was great banter

These tests are propaganda. Most people taking them are race-aware persons, so the jews send fake results back so the person says "wow, I'm 1/3 nig, how can I be racist now ?".

Kek

Every human has black in them, because the genes that connect you to negros is not the genes that connects most negros to negros.

You know how you have 0.2% of neanderthal DNA well most humans have about 5% of black DNA originating from a common ancestor between negros. Notice most whites also have middle eastern ancestry because middle eastern humans are the before state of white people.

What the fuck is unassigned?
>Alien DNA?

it doesn't matter which one you go with you still need to run it on gedmatch

also, if you were born in a hospital or ever visited one, they have your dna/genes already

the only "scam" is that you even have to pay for what THEY ALREADY KNOW

Is that Pepe actually Stormzy?

Lmao, they're not fake you fucking retard.

looks like your mum got blacked.

lmfao

No that's already in the Iberian and Native american

Good advice, I forgot about gedmatch.

Yeah, because you supervised the analysis.

See all humans have black DNA in them

Kek

I tested 97% European with the other 3% Middle Eastern / East Asian and people ask me what country I'm from like I just jumped the border.

t. Tyrone Chang

Kekamongus

I keep telling you fuckers 23 is run by jews, don't trust them, i'm telling you they may have an agenda, and they probably just make shit up....

You're italian
lmao

kekelodonia

>20% Asian
>black
Nigga his white dna is not even 50%. Neither of his parents were white.

Your dad isn't your dad
Look for close family friends that share similar traits as you. If no one fits just go ahead and ask your mom

Out of Africa is fact user, but humans did not come from niggers as niggers are a recent form of human.

>hur hur these DNA companies are giving fake results even though it would be obvious as fuck if they were, not to mention they would get sued

This. Also is DNA is put on a "racist database" for later purges.

dude i showed up as 80% British and 100% Northern Euro and I'm a bastard. Yours is just fucked.

What is gedmatch? Will that tell me better info or something about my dna test?

This qualifies as 100% white in burgerland

How can you even verify these tests are right ?

This will help you understand pastanon.

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM

I know people that have used multiple DNA testing services including gedmatch, and the results are all within a 1-2% margin of error. They must all be working together to fake these results, huh champ?

How can you? You dont know shit about genetic testing so shut up and accept your results already.

There are no "pure humans" excluding negros from Central Africa we are all mixed mongrels.

nice one m8

36% sub-saharan?! Do you know what is your IQ?

Actually my test showed I was 0% african

>2017
>Americans did not visit Europe 20-30 years ago

Mate

>both my parents are white
Sure, just as "white" as you :^)

Are you bychance part italian? Those whops had a few excursions with the eggplant variety

Fucking hell italy ...

Just because your ancestors were enslaved sub-Saharan niggers doesn't give you a basis to discount everyone elses ancestry

I'm not paying 100 Ameridollars to get told what I already know. Do they show stuff like your haplogroups or is just the vague percentage stuff everyone posts

>Southern European

>italians
>white
Never trust olive niggers.

Just so you guys know, I recently started working for a data analysis firm recently, and we buy tons of user data from companies like 23&me, Ancestry.com etc., because we do a lot of data work for Life Insurance companies so they can take your DNA test results, heritage etc. into account when they price your plans.

tl;dr these companies literally sell all your DNA info to us when you pay for these tests

tl;tdr you're literally paying to give me your DNA

If you actually think your ancestors were black people then you are fucking retarded, as I said before that black DNA is WHAT CONNECTS YOU GENETICALLY TO BLACK PEOPLE AS AN INDICATION OF A COMMON ANCESTOR YOU FUCKING RETARD.

Also

Actual proof that all humans have black in them.