Swedish Prime Minister: We'll 'Never Go Back' to Allowing Mass Refugee Immigration

"Sweden will never go back to the [mass immigration] we had in autumn 2015 -- never," Löfven said on Sunday. "Everyone who has been denied a permit should return home. This makes me feel enormously frustrated. If you have been denied a visa you are supposed to leave the country."

He said refugees are bringing danger into Sweden. "Terrorists want us to be afraid, want us to change our behavior, want us to not live our lives normally, but that is what we're going to do. Terrorists can never defeat Sweden, never."

His comments came as thousands of Swedes gathered in Stockholm in a “love manifestation” rally to show support and solidarity. And Löfven said he wants Sweden to continue to open -- to a degree.

“I believe today’s [rally] was a clear message from Stockholm and Sweden that we intend to keep our open, warm and inclusive society," he said. “I am proud to have you as fellow countrymen. You can take this pride [in your actions] with you for the rest of your lives."

Other urls found in this thread:

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/Aa4bE/det-gor-mig-enormt-frustrerad
nyheteridag.se/nu-oppnar-socialdemokraterna-for-okad-invandring/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweden-bashing
youtu.be/PL7hvXeOAKw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

source or fake news. sweden is too cucked to have a PM say something like this.

in 2 days he will forget what he said so quit spreading fake news.

He never said anything of the sort. quite the opposite.

Someone on ylilauta linked it to me earlier, was from mail.co

Too little too late. The cancer is already in the body and spreading fast. Nothing left to do but try to enjoy what time they have left.

We all know SD is veryfond of Israel, we need to red pill Jimmie Åkesson on the jews.

>Meanwhile in the mediterranean
Wow it's nothing.

I'll believe it when he starts deporting people. You'd have to be brain dead to take anything said by European politicians at face value after Angela "Multiculturalism has Failed" Merkel went full open borders.

When it becomes serious, you have to lie.

SWEDEN NO!

Source
I want to believe

Actions speak louder than words. Mass deportation NOW or be forever remembered as a giant lying cuck.

He's just saying that so people have no reason to vote SD.

2018 Election stunt, SD has outpolled them and became 1st party in Sweden in some polls

>Sweden learns the hard way backward 3rd worlder brown people don't follow the law

top kek

must be election time

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/Aa4bE/det-gor-mig-enormt-frustrerad

Relevant part:
"Only through EU can we create sustainable immigration. Sweden will never go back to the situation of autumn 2015. Never, he reassured."

So, as long as EU falls apart Sweden will uncuck itself. Godspeed Le Pen!

>“I believe today’s [rally] was a clear message from Stockholm and Sweden that we intend to keep our open, warm and inclusive society,"
in other words he doesnt intend to change a thing.

nyheteridag.se/nu-oppnar-socialdemokraterna-for-okad-invandring/

SWEDEN

YES

>Losing in the polls
>"We won't accept more migrants guys, promise"

My lefty party did this too & sadly it worked in Western Australia
Time to get enriched

Are they spraying the negroes with perfume?

rip little girl and dogo

They learned the hard way, but also too late

Sweden has already been lost to the shitskins, it belongs to them now, they learned their lesson to late, and people in their country continue to beg for more immigrants

The only thing that could truly save Sweden now is a literal purging of all the refugees

says bongistan

At least they are working towards uncucking themselves with Brexit.

>le i know everything about sweden yet i have never set foot in there even once
you're pathetic

everything will be exactly the same until SD wins in 2018

Popping some spray, getting them ready for when the Swedish women pop their geysers for them.

>Point out how fucked your country is
>immediately go on the ultra defensive
C'mon guys, don't do this to yourselves

I'm going to Sweden in July until August. How many rapefugees can I eliminate in that time do you think?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweden-bashing

you have a very twisted idea of what it's like in sweden. in reality it's not even as bad as usa/england/etc and we still have a mostly white population

>rape numbers increase drastically
>child just got murdered
>"Its not that bad"
I can see now why Sweden fell, its full of people who cant admit theres a problem

Don't worry Socialdemokraterna will win.
S 2018!!!

t. nothing is happening
youtu.be/PL7hvXeOAKw

water to cool them down.

just about none, the police always forms a human shield around the refugees whenever they see (foreign) white people around

>If you have been denied a visa you are supposed to leave the country.
HAHAHA WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE FUCKHEADS

This.