Anti Jared Kushner Memes

We need Anti Jared Kushner Memes to get the general population aware of his kike ways. We need to use the same strategy we used against Trump's political opponents. Let the memes spread organically and the people will develop a strong disliking of this kike.

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/
haaretz.com/jewish/news/the-king-s-torah-a-rabbinic-text-or-a-call-to-terror-1.261930
nymag.com/thecut/2017/03/jared-kushner-is-exfoliating-his-friends.html
thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=138325
washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/inside-the-kushner-channel-to-china/2017/04/02/d1a960c6-164f-11e7-833c-503e1f6394c9_story.html?utm_term=.7281524a6a0e
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-04-10/bannon-and-kushner-battle-for-the-trump-prize
forward.com/news/359482/kushner-foundation-gives-342k-to-chabad-still-surprised-about-jared-and-iva/
forbes.com/sites/stevenbertoni/2017/04/10/josh-kushners-complicated-world-how-jareds-brother-runs-a-billion-dollar-fund-in-the-age-of-trump/#65b56664f240
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's worth millio . .well, a billion, fucks Ivanka, and never speaks. What exactly is there to meme?

I agree.

Nepotism in the government. Remind the public he's only there because he's related to Trump, not because he's competent.

>I've been doing that for the last 24 hours.

...while positively, promoting Bannon
BANNON FOR 2020 PRESIDENT!

Keep pounding Kushner's ties to Soros

Gonna be challenging - the Zionists intend to make him their first Jewish President.

The MSM push to portray him as the political Messiah will make the media's worship of Obama look like a Klan rally.

Highlight everything bad about him. He refused to marry ivanka unless she gave up the divinity of Christ. Making a meme out of this and spreading it among Christians will turn the Christian right against this kike,

only nu-pol hates based Kushner. get fucked

I'm not even sure I give a shit anymore. If Trump doesn't give a shit that Soros funded the mayhem the past 4 months, plus all the dead cops, and doesn't give a shit about his kike son-in-law taking Soros money, then why should I.

Not a shill, just sayin. Fucking disheartening. All of it.

Anyone else think he really looks related to Zuckerburg? Also that fat dyke that Onigger put on the supreme court, Kagan or whatever her name is. He kind of has the same face as her too. I know Ashkenazis were bottlenecked to a population of about 250~ 1,000 years ago but damn so many similar faces.

Fuck Bannon, based Jared is what we need. Bannon is a traitor to the empire.

Develop lines of attack against Jared Kushner's public image. We need to split the American population into target groups. First separate liberals and conservatives. Make anti Kushner memes specifically targeted for each group. Further separate conservatives into Christian right and the anti jewish right. Easy to get the anti jewish right on our side against him if they already aren't against him. Highlight the fact that he made Ivanka deny the divinity of Christ and use it to make viral memes targeted for the Christian right of America. Get on it quick.

>If Trump doesn't give a shit that Soros funded the mayhem the past 4 months
Didn't the senate ask Tillerson to investigate Soros?

Any negative light you cast on Jared will be reflected back unto fat dickhead Trump and any positive light will be blown the fuck out of proportion so that he can be elected to replace Trump as the chosens messiah.

KUSNER x SOROS
>$250m loan for Cadre, Kushner's company:
jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/
>Note the 'A' in Cadre's logo; intentionally evokes a pyramid with hovering capstone

KUSHNER x NETANYAHU
>Bibi is lifelong friends of Kushner family, told Trump in public visit to DC that he even slept in Kudhner's childhood bed
>Kushner's parents have donated over $100m to Israeli, its charities, hospitals and schools
>Kushner was donator to IDF until recently, via a 503 nonprofit in US
>Kushner's parents support rabbi who authored 'The King's Torah' known as "gentile murder manual" in Israel
>haaretz.com/jewish/news/the-king-s-torah-a-rabbinic-text-or-a-call-to-terror-1.261930

KUSHNER x MURDOCH
>Murdoch took Kushner under his wing in 2006/7 when the latter bought New York Observer
>Murdoch sits on the board of Genie Energy, which has major oil contracts in Syria's Golan Heights ---Israel claims this land is theirs, UN claims it is Syria/Assad's
>Genie Energy board also includes: Dick Cheney, Lord Jacob Rothschild
>Murdoch's Chinese socialite ex-wife, Wendi Deng, is besties with Ivanka and actually reunited her and Kushner when his family pressured her to convert to Orthodox Judaism

SIDENOTE: Any Sup Forumsacks have the pasta/infographic for Cadre x Kushner that circulated heavily over weekend? 10/10

Kushner threads are being slid and deleted. Be sure to include his name in thread titles. It is wacky that #FireKushner trended all weekend on Twitter, reaching #1 on Saturday, yet by Sunday, the Kushner threads in Sup Forums catalog were barren

KGB style, also impossible to in practice americans have a thing with anti semitism that unites them more.

Not bad. We need to have Anti-Kushner memes General on/pol/. We need more funny ones like the Anti Hillary, Anti Rubio, Anti Jeb ones we had during the election. Pepefy Bannon and show him dominating Jewish Feels guy Jared. The usual stuff but different, funnier and innovative.

>bought the most expensive building in America at the age of 33
>he's not competent

k

I live in the 666 building on Fifth Avenue. My name is Jared Kushner. I'm 36 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

There is an idea of a Jared Kushner, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our life styles are probably comparable, I simply am not there

The obstacle I see is that most of America is seriously uninformed on the Jew. They assume its just a religion and anything opposing them is some outdated Nazi propaganda. Its part of the sham of 'judaeo-christian' values.

So if you point hes a typical Jew, people dont associate it with anything.

Unless you can inform the average voter to recognize Jews as an alien foreign culture trying to exploit us, which is a heavy lift, then you have to point out what specifically the threat of Jared is personally.

And thats a bit trickier, because then you have to delve into policy. And the type of policy Jews tend to push is typically more arcane than the average voter cares to take the time to learn about. For them, its all disparate policies; they dont see the gestalt effect of alien culture trying to turn them into livestock to exploit the entire nation.

You would have to isolate a list of anti-US positions Jared is trying to push, condense them and portray the problem as the person, not Jews generally, and leave the Jew red-pill as a lateral, separate project.

KUSHNER "EXFOLIATES" HIS FRIENDS:

nymag.com/thecut/2017/03/jared-kushner-is-exfoliating-his-friends.html

>He is, after all, an Orthodox Jew who grew up in New Jersey. But according to an account in Business Insider, Kushner began to shed liberal friends like dead skin cells when it became clear he wasn’t about to oppose Trump’s policies.

>Apparently, this has happened so often that Kushner has a name for it: “exfoliating.” He told one former friend and business partner that campaigning with Trump “allowed him to exfoliate” people. “I am seeing which friendships break in the wind,” he added.

OC ITT, screencap this

>Highlight the fact that he made Ivanka deny the divinity of Christ and use it to make viral memes targeted for the Christian right of America
I think you might be on to something there...

bumping with old content

saved

Honestly, if we want to trash Kushner there is a lot of material there. Kushner had a totally priveleged life and his dad donated $2.5 million for him to go to Harvard basically.

Nice. Do a refresh of all the older. 'proven to work' memes and make them Anti Kushner. We also need to develop newer, spicier more funnier ones that have the capacity to go viral.

Nice! I hope this kind of stuff reacher Trump himself and he feels insecure and fires Jared as soon as he feels people are starting to see him as Jared's weak puppet.

Kushner first and next Cohn. Goldman Sachs Jews have no place in the admin.

what? fuck you kikes, die in a grease fire

Nice. Make that point a meme and target it to liberals

KUSHNER =
ZIONISTS/GLOBALISTS/JEWS

BANNON = NATIONALISTS/PATRIOTS/CHRISTIANS

Antichrist fellas.

Push the Anti Christ narrative to traditional conservative Church going Christians. We definitely might be onto something here

(((Jared kushner)))

KUSHNER x 'THE KING'S TORAH'
haaretz.com/jewish/news/the-king-s-torah-a-rabbinic-text-or-a-call-to-terror-1.261930

Make it into a meme with a link to the website somewhere at the bottom of the image. Normies won't read text.

Liberals will become Anti Kushner if they find out he funded Jewish settlements on Palestinian lands. We need to spread this among Liberals.

>nu-pol
get the fuck out, shariablue

no one wants to discuss this? aight den, guess i'm crazy

Dump everything you got that's even slightly Anti Kushner. You are one dedicated goy.

666 5th Avenue
>featured in 'The Wolf of Wall Street' in 'Top of the Sixes' restaurant scene
>located on Rothschild banking block (as referenced in movie, in a nod by Scorsese to biggest Jewish wolf swindlers of all)
>home to Lucent Technologies, which has an "Inferno" project (Google: Texe Marrs Lucent Devil)
>Kushner paid $1.8 billion for building -- way overpriced, most paid for office building at the time

I missed it. if you think there is even a slight evidence that can be used against Kushner, make it a meme and see if it sticks. We need to hit this guy with trial and error since he has been so elusive and we know less about him than Trump's opponents during election.

He's one of us.

1.8 is way overpriced for that shitty looking building. We definitely need to dig deeper into this.

>Kushner's plans to invade Syria

>Liberals will become Anti Kushner if they find out he funded Jewish settlements on Palestinian lands. We need to spread this among Liberals.
Trump is basically neocon at this point assuming he isn't actually just an easily manipulated dickhead. Point being, all neocons support anything that Israel does and he is a member of Trumps cabinet so in the eyes of the idiot masses, the blame will skip to Trump.

We need funnier ones. Sup Forums needs to be creative like when we were back in the election.

Give me an example of one or two to get my creative juices flowing

it's hard to hate him though. he's hot

Then we have to focus on brewing hatred for this kike in the Christian right and we need to get the majority of Trump voters to turn Anti Kushner.

Maybe for a Gay muslim Malaysian he is.

>older. 'proven to work' memes

I think an easy catchphrase/meme to get into normies' minds is something like "#JaredKushnerDid" or something.
>Ever wanted to buy a building with 666 on it for more than what it's worth, stricly because you like the building so much? Jared Kushner did
>Ever forced your girlfriend to deny the divinity of Christ so that you would keep your relationship alive? Jared Kushner did
>Ever donated money to a radicalist Rabbi who has published books with anti-Christian sentiments? Jared Kushner did

exactly. hes not memeable. he's not fat (like trump) or funny (like lauren southern). its hard to meme this guy he's too handsome i guess

tell me this nigga don't look like zucc.

Why do Jews all have the eyes of Satan. He looks Demonic just like Mark Zuckerberg

please post original sized kushner pics so I have something to work with

maybe if we turn him into a laughing stock trump will feel bad about making such a faggot sucha visible part of his team

Is there anyway to make him as despised as Hillary was among conservative voters?

memeing someone like jared is like memeing a victoria's secret model.

No we have to attack Trumps EGO that's his weak spot. We need memes where it makes it look like Kushner is the boss and Trump is the weakling. I know this meme is shit but Im just tossing ideas out fast.

McMaster is the real problem

come on mike
you can do it

>Ever donated money to a radicalist Rabbi who has published books with anti-Christian sentiments? Jared Kushner did

Is this real? Focus on this. Make it into an easily verifiable meme image.

fuck off

what exactly do you propose? you can't do anything. just accept it

This is some genuine psychopath level shit. Not the culling friends but calling it exfoliating. I'm genuinely creeped out.

dunno I dug this up

thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=138325

this is genius
canadian proves its possible, dont be such a kike faggot mike

American Christians are a special kind of dumb and that's saying something for Americans. The moment the term "anti-Semitic" inevitably gets thrown into the equation, they drop all criticism of their greatest friend, ally and Gods chosen people: the Jew. It will be very difficult to break this mental conditioning.

This might work. I heard rumors that SNL's portrayal of Bannon as the real president in charge hurt Trump's ego. We need to hurt him with #PresidentKushner or something.

he looks into the camera like his lip is about to quiver and he's gonna start weeping demonic tears and objects will start flying around in the room.

he makes the cutest facial expression lol

How is it genius? Lefty faggots tried this 2 months ago with Bannon.

jared is okay, fuck you boris.

But separate and above that operation sits a key channel for high-level interactions between the White House and Chinese leadership, run by Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner.

The Kushner channel was established shortly after the election with the help of former secretary of state Henry Kissinger.

washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/inside-the-kushner-channel-to-china/2017/04/02/d1a960c6-164f-11e7-833c-503e1f6394c9_story.html?utm_term=.7281524a6a0e

Template for Jared Kushner plotting something. Do with it what you will.

Go for the Anti-Christian angle, not an Anti-Jew angle.

you cant get rid of jared. for trump, family comes first. kushner got rid of christie and lewandowski. read this bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-04-10/bannon-and-kushner-battle-for-the-trump-prize

That's why I say focus on him forcing Ivanka to deny Christ's divinity before marrying him. And paint him as the next anti Christ. Christians are hooked on that kind of stuff. He also supposedly donated to a radical anti Christian rabbi.

you can meme the character that emanates from his appearance. I mean look at him, look at the picture, wouldn't you feel unsettled if anyone looked at you like this?

forward.com/news/359482/kushner-foundation-gives-342k-to-chabad-still-surprised-about-jared-and-iva/

Looks like ol' Donald is a really good goy,

Why is this dude always staring at Trump?

because its more believable when its a kike

Bigger size

We need to remove Jared or remove Trump along with him. There is no other option.

kek

And then there's Josh.

He cofounded Cadre with Jared, reportedly raising money from Trump bogeyman George Soros.

forbes.com/sites/stevenbertoni/2017/04/10/josh-kushners-complicated-world-how-jareds-brother-runs-a-billion-dollar-fund-in-the-age-of-trump/#65b56664f240

Dumping

Memes = I'd redpill normies on Twitter with memes using Jared Kushner's real name "Yoel Chaim" and mention "War for Greater Israel"

Let normies Google the name and phrase. These are *great* because they *force the media* to discuss who Yoel Chaim is, and force them to mention *Greater Israel *

We need to get
#WhoisYoelChaim and
#WarforGreaterIsrael
trending

Someone come up with something witty and viral for this.