Racist Double standards in Movie/TV: I.E Raceswapping

Race Swapping:

Another day, another racist double standard goes unnoticed. This is pervasive in the blockbuster films, comic book movies, and tv adaptions.

So tell me again Social justice moviegoers?
How is this okay?
-A black women appropriating Norse mythology meant to be played by a blond white women

-But a white guy playing white guy in Iron Fist not okay?

The same can be said with Heimdal, Mary Jane, Deadshot, the black dude in Doctor Strange, Wally West, Domino and the list goes on.

What are your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/books/2017/apr/03/marvel-executive-says-emphasis-on-diversity-may-have-alienated-readers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1. It's a movie, who cares.

2. This is as stupid as the Oscar's So White "boycott".

if she had the physique for it I wouldn't care but they keep casting unattractive skelefat women for strong woman roles. It's not a fucking metaphor goddamnit they need to be, in literal fashion, strong.

This has been happening for decades in Hollywood. Except before it was an white actor playing a non white role.

But now that it's happening to white characters, it's all of a sudden a big deal to people like you.

Movie and TV is one of the biggest driving forces of the leftist cultural Marxist agenda. Of course we should fucking care.

They input diversity quotas and pander to PC culture.

We need to call them out on their shit or else they will feel morally okay to normalize white racism and white replacement.

We need to meet their outrage culture with facts. All they give a shit about is "representation" or they will riot.
This is in our best interest to control.

Who is this nordic character the niggresse is replacing?

Its far disproportional happening to whites now than it has ever happened it the past.

This is a racist double standard that must be addressed or we will never win the culture war

White genocide is real, the us is already 45% non white

Valkyrie, and also they are pushing a love interest between her and Thor. #WhiteGenocide

No it isn't. The clear and vast majority of characters in movies are already white and you're bitching about a miniscule amount of characters being changed to non white. Kek

Stop being moronic. If they want to make black characters and POC heroes then develop new and original characters dont race swap already established white characters from the source material.

Making Valkyrie black is exactly the same as making Black panther a pale white ginger.

But the difference is the fact that there will be riots and apologies made for making black panther white while no outrage from the mainstream for making Valarie black. Use your brain.

Fucking shit-eating leaf

>A FUCKING LEAF
What is the point about making vikings and valkiries or arthurian kings blacks if not cultural replacement?

I would rather actors that looks like the comics but still not the worst in the Thor movies, all the previus are horrible. I really h8 what they did with the Ancient and Mordo. the movie could look great

Show me where I was for making already established characters to a different race. Show me where I said it's alright to make valkerie or any other shitty superhero a different race for diversity.

>hint
I didn't. I think it's stupid. What I did say was that there is no "white racism" or "white genocide" in Hollywood because every single movie already has a white character(s) as the main protagonist or antagonist. And the fact that a couple, sub par superheros that nobody gives a shit about get changed to a different ethnicity doesn't mean Hollywood is racist against whites when you compare the demographic of an average blockbuster.

Sweet argument. Might well have replied HUR DUR and gotten the same point across.

Probably the same reasons whites (have in the past and present) played Egyptians, Japanese, and just about every other race that isn't White.

Fuck off leaf, you're probably a shitskin your opinion doesn't matter for anything

>that pic
>that implication
>needing laws to tell people you can't have sex with dogs

How does it make you feel knowing that the majority of people are liberal in your country? That the majority of women see no problem with mixing with other races?

Does it hurt inside user?

Shitskin says what?

Kek

>What are your thoughts?
I think the only black guy in Asgard being the doorman is appropriate.

This is not an issue. The Hollywood retards casting this tripe can do whatever the fuck they want.

You faggots are all crying about the free market, but when it goes in a direction you don't like, you start whining.

Just don't watch these shitty movies. Darkies are the least of the reasons to avoid this garbage.

You just said white people did something similar in the past implying that its okay now for blacks to do it. Then after that your saying you know its wrong. So if its fucking wrong, thats why we are calling it out shill.

As i said, this normalizes diversity quotas and the replacement of white identity.
And these arent sub par characters. These are characters that are love interests and driving forces of the plot line. All in an effort to push a cultural Marxist agenda.

Oh and btw Ancient Egyptians weren't black.

Shitskin responds with a meme!

>SJWs: We want more non-whites and more women as lead roles in movies and television.
>Movies and Television: We just cast a white guy as the lead.
>SJWs: We don't like this.

It's dumb to care about that shit, but there's no double standard there.

>Probably the same reasons whites (have in the past and present) played Egyptians, Japanese, and just about every other race that isn't White.
Southern whites look like egyptians and very few whites have played asians, and never a negro. Plus I remember very well each time a white played a non white there was a backlash in the medias.
Anyway you're probably a shitskin so.

This needs to be called out to win the culture war. They cant get no easy victories to normalize white replacement.

You're fucking retarded if you're still watching television or movies.

If you don't like movies don't watch them.

This. Resist ZOG. Boycott all Jewish owned and controlled corporate media.

Its not about me you fucking dipshit Canadian. Its about the generations watching it and subconsciously indoctrinating people.

>A FUCKING LEAF

Listen here nigger, Im sick and tired of the new postmodern wave and its need to replace concepts and ideas by others more suited to "today's society".

You should be more worried about what they're teaching in schools. The next generation is totally fucked m8, 100% indoctrinating

That black girl is pretty. I'd destroy that.

Don't worry it will backfire. They tried that in France, result: +50% of the 18-25yo are voting FN.

I'm calling it out because you wouldn't talk about it. You only mentioned white characters being replaced by non white characters and made it seem like that whites are the only ones who face this sort of problem. I've said it already and I'll say it again, it's stupid and I don't think it's right.

The average consumer of these movies wouldn't even have a clue who valkyrie is Kek this is a sub par character.

>egyptians weren't black

There you go again with your emotionally charged assumptions. Tell me where I said they were. They weren't black, but they weren't white neither.

Kek

>southern whites looked like Egyptians
Fucking christ. Literally we wuz tier.

The point of my argument is that a couple characters being BLACKED doesn't necessarily equate to cultural racism or Marxism or whatever buzzwords you want to throw around. The majority of actors cast are white and you people are bitching about a handful of characters being portrayed as non white. This is some pussy shit bud.

>anyways you're probably a shitskin
And you're probably under a bus.

Probably don't like modern Christianity then, huh?

I'd give her a 5/10 desu

Algorithm is simple

If the hero is a White Male, they will make him into a White female.
If the hero is a White female, they will make her into a Black female.

This cycle will continue untill eveyone is a kang negro QUEEN

Look at the audacity of his shitskin thinking we should take his homo erectus opinions seriously. Day of the rope can't come soon enough.

I don't think there's a sinister plot to purposely and systematically cast niggers as white characters. Holywood kikes simply cast whomever the fuck they want regardless of their race. It's easier, less work. Hell who wouldn't want normal pay for a half assed work? It's the capitalism at work boys. Homogenization of consumers is profit, it's good for the market. The kikes are just making money and the world is moving towards globalism naturally because the world is in kapital's grip. There's no conspiracy.

White genocide is real, they'll replace all the white characters in media even if they lose money, white people will be extinct by 2100

Shut up nigger I can't wait for the day of the ropes. I don't care if there are shitskins in movies if it is coherent. But how can you defend a black Lancelot or something like that? How is it anything other than a spit in the face of the white race?

I'd reply but judging from your previous comment, it's clear you're too woke for me

No one cares about your shitty Marvel movie bullshit redddit

Yeah just like giving ghostbusters an all female cast of unfunny cunts. Nothing political going on there. Have you seen the comics they make these days?

You dumb faggot read my comments before you sperg out. I don't defend them. This is like the fourth time I've said this.

So why don't they cast someone who looks like a valkirie to play a valkirie?

Oy vey goyim. We're just trying to make shekels. We aren't perpetuating a massive anti white psyop on society thanks to our monopoly of the media. Hehehe no Tikkum Olam goyim!

Who cares, black people have the curse of being black people, so let them pretend they're fucking Odin I don't give a shit. Still white.

Also, why are you blaming black people for what the Jews pay them to do?

>Probably the same reasons whites (have in the past and present) played Egyptians, Japanese, and just about every other race that isn't White.

Wow! And you don't think that's because Hollywood is located in America, and back then America was 90% white?

Could it possible also be because Actors and networking and who knows who is also more important? They would rather find a goodish actor and black him up, then trawl and find a nigger or a redman to play a nigger or a redman. Much easier.

Doing this to norse mythology is a direct jab at whites, they did the same in Thor. Making the 'whitests of the white' Gods, a nigger. Stop trying to sugar coat this you nasty leaf bastard.

Didn't marvel just bitch about sales declining BECAUSE of this SJW bullshit?

theguardian.com/books/2017/apr/03/marvel-executive-says-emphasis-on-diversity-may-have-alienated-readers

>But speaking at the Marvel retailer summit about the studio’s falling comic sales since October, David Gabriel told ICv2 that retailers had told him that fans were sticking to old favourites. “What we heard was that people didn’t want any more diversity,” he said. “They didn’t want female characters out there. That’s what we heard, whether we believe that or not.”

DIVERSITY FOR THE SAKE DIVERSITY, has time and time again shown to be bad for the market.

Even recently Marvel came out saying their comic book sales have plummeted with their diverse race swapped super heroes books.

"A senior executive at Marvel Comics has claimed that the company’s recent focus on creating diverse superheroes is a driving factor behind its declining comic book sales, arguing that loyal customers “were turning their noses up” at their efforts"

5/10 ?!

No, that's an attractive black girl. She's at least an 8.

Does not truth and the respect of truth matter?

My god Marvel are retarded.
>I have a fucking brillant idea, let's make Thor transgenre and Spiderman black!
>Wow I wonder why I don't sell any book anymore.

He's a shitskin. So no.

That one doesn't bother me too much since it doesn't really change the story.
What pisses me off is casting a black man as Roland in the Dark Tower books. LITERALLY HALF A BOOK IS ABOUT DETTA/ODETTA WANTING TO KILL ROLAND BECAUSE HE'S A HONKY
this casting removes from the story, not adds or is irrelevant

reminder that people in general dislike this dumb shit and it's the main reason comics are one step from disappearing entirely

Sources? We should document it to see the effects

When you are aware of ZOG and see it, television and movies become wildly less enjoyable.
To be fair it's a decent way to get a peak inside their brain, how it works, when you properly deconstruct it.

For any reason really. Directors and actors have personal opinions, relationships with each other and promises to fulfill. They're people trying to make money for doing as little work as possible. Especially this superhero film crowd. They're selling flashy effects to people who are barely sapient.
That's just money making, hype generating bullshit.

Sure there are feminist and trans cringy comics made by insane people. But mostly all these 'political' movies is just bidness. Kikes notice what is trendy with the goyim very fast. Hell they even built social networks for this exact reason. And when they see an opportunity to make an extra shekel you bet your ass they're gonna.

In a hypothetical natsoc white supremacist america crypto kikes would be selling swastikas.

>Could it possible also be because Actors and networking and who knows who is also more important?
???

>Wow! And you don't think that's because Hollywood is located in America, and back then America was 90% white?

Hit the nail right on the head. This sort of thinking applies to non whites as well in modern cinema. I mean it's only right because it was justified back then, according to you, right?

They deserve it desu the laziest form of making characters non white. Too stupid and inept to make new and interesting characters.

DESU I've seen hotter black chicks

She just looks like some girl I'd pass in the halls. Nothing special.

Does having a different opinion in you automatically imply he isn't White?

This. Get out of my country pajeet

Dont get me started. There needs to be more outrage over the casting of Roland

This proxy user gets it.

It's why the chick in Ghost in a shell is white. Because Scarlet was more marketable (in theory).

Fuck that gross little babboon bitch they have playing hot, white, redheaded MJ and this fucking nigger bitch too. Absolutely fucking disgusting

This isn't your country white boi

White people do everything better than everyone, including acting. Leafy faggot

Capeshit has been and will continue doing it, just don't consume thier mediums, don't acknowledge their mediums, don't even remember those mediums exist.

If you need your fill just read old shit online, but don't even bother interacting with the fanbases, many have left them and all you have around now are beaten housewives.

They don't give a fuck.
Their whole declining sales bullshit was just
>our fans are sexist and racist

The brand still makes mountains of money, they've got like 20 movies planned for the future each which will rake in tons of money, nevermind their toys and other merch that will rake in possibly even bigger cash.

They don't give a fuck about the comics failing, why do you think they've been hiring artist off of Twitter?

Listen Borat, perhaps you don't know what a valkirie is, but here we have a very precise definition of what a valkirie looks like. A tall woman, with the whitest skin and light blond hair. Casting this negro is like casting a man for a woman role.

Not only that is the fact that the Major's race of the Shell is much more malleable and ambiguous. It extremely looks like it can be a white character.

Valarie and Mary Jane on the other hand can never possibly be black.

>???

In Hollywood, it's a racket. The actors/directors/agents all connect with each other. A new actor can't get in so easily, because that would mean increased competitions, and their brand would suffer. So it's who you know, and generally they mostly knew whites. Hence whites played shitskins.

>Hit the nail right on the head. This sort of thinking applies to non whites as well in modern cinema. I mean it's only right because it was justified back then, according to you, right?

Right..except that the next biggest group is Hispanics, so why not try to appeal to them then? 1. Because as marvel acknowledges, pandering doesn't work, infact it does the opposite, and 2. Niggers are loud and want to be the center of attention. No Zimmermans will play in Norse mythology, because tyrone is a gobshite and gibsmedat. It's pandering to the massive center of attention of the niggers, and they will pay for it as sales plummet.

>Does having a different opinion in you automatically imply he isn't White?

From your prior comments, you're either a woman, or a shitskin. Or your hormone therapy is going well.

So this... is the real power... of paranoia

>the black dude in Doctor Strange
This was even more infuriating since nobody seemed to notice this but the internet went berserk because The Ancient One was changed into a white woman. It's absolutely asinine.

It's Valkyrie, Pierre and this is America we're talking about. If niggers can be KANGS, if Jesus can be black who the hell can say an imaginary warrior waifu can't be a nigger?

>They don't give a fuck.

All the money coming from their movies and whatever means they can now branch into propaganda. Awesome stuff.

Wait...what? Media IS a tool of propaganda, to imply that it's paranoia is..well it's beyond dumb.

>Niggers are loud and want to be the center of attention.

It's not even niggers who bark the loudest about this.
From what i've noticed it mostly tends to be women in general.

There's not a single nigger in Dragon Ball that is noteworthy other than that Gollywog Mr.Popo, but Black people still fucking love it. Nevermind Saint Seiya and other classic anime shit.

Hell even One Punch Man has that extreme GigaNigga in it.

EXACTLY

So this...is the real power... of shills
>fucking useless cunt get nuked fake britbong

How old are you?

Frankly, buying into comics stops being cool after the age of 6.

LEAF

I think it's a load of shit and I'm boycotting Marvel over it. I'm a white girl from a Germanic culture, why is my identity being erased because the half Asian,half Jew director thinks white people aren't "fresh" enough for films made in our own culture? If they want an African lead, don't fucking call her Valkyrie. The SJW and lefties are hypocrites, this should generate more outrage than ScarJo playing a fucking robot in GiTS but nah, total silence or they even defend it like that pathetic Leaf in this thread.

>It's not even niggers who bark the loudest about this.
>From what i've noticed it mostly tends to be women in general.

That sounds plausable. Once again women want to be the center of a mans world, but niggers from my experiance, especially when they became politicized, wanted to be mememe, the whole Oscars so white shit just showed how hollywood have to give these egotistical fucks awards, just to shut them the fuck up.

OPM is good though. I like OPM.

>It's Valkyrie, Pierre
Yes sorry I used the french spelling.
>who the hell can say an imaginary warrior waifu can't be a nigger?
Because this is an insult for the european mythologies.

We wuz kangs of the world, Abigail.

>Not only that is the fact that the Major's race of the Shell is much more malleable and ambiguous. It extremely looks like it can be a white character.

The bitch's name is Motoko Kusanagi kek

>Valarie and Mary Jane on the other hand can never possibly be black.

bruh if motoko can be white than those two can be non white.

>So it's who you know, and generally they mostly knew whites. Hence whites played shitskins.

So does that make it okay? Then shouldn't Hollywood have the same amount of reasoning and right to cast non white actors as typically white characters? Either it is right for whites to do it, or it is wrong.

>Right..except that the next biggest group is Hispanics, so why not try to appeal them

You would still behave and act the same way if the actress was Latin, Arab, Asian etc. The only thing you care about is that she isn't White. What race she ISN'T is what concerns you.

>From your prior comments, you're either a woman, or a shitskin. Or your hormone therapy is going well.

I think I am akin to an average british youth when it comes to this certain topic.

It's too powerful user.

Read my comments fuckboy. Nobody defending this retarded practise.

It really doesn't matter at all. If people buy it, then they clearly want to see niggers. ´The solution is to stop buying. People should be free to race swap whoever they want to whatever they want. Let the market forces decide if it's for the better or for the worse.

The best solution would be to get rid of niggers altogether, but that's unfortunately not going to happen.

>The bitch's name is Motoko Kusanagi kek

And is a brain in a robot body. Could have looked like motherfucking optimus prime.

>bruh if motoko can be white than those two can be non white.

It could have looked like a fucking toaster. The only problem is Johansson's thick american accent, that really made no sense.

BORAT IS THIS YOU?

Rapper Sjors, is that you?

>brain in a robot body

Fair enough, but I still believe she is Japanese.

Haven't watched the movie, however. Not sure I want to at this point.

>The only problem is Johansson's thick american accent, that really made no sense.

But they explain in a scene that in the time it takes to recite a nursery rhyme, you can download the knowledge to learn French. So in theory the american accent is downloaded into the Major.

Meanwhile, Chief Aramaki speaks exclusively in Japanese the whole movie to everyone, staff and business clients, while they all respond in english. It's unclear who knows what languages, and its an unnecessary trait that just results in making people read subtitles for one character only when they shouldn't have to. THAT really made no sense.

>Then shouldn't Hollywood have the same amount of reasoning and right to cast non white actors as typically white characters? Either it is right for whites to do it, or it is wrong.

What did i just say? Back then, we can white and black characters as white, because of lack of blacks, and hollywood being generally white. 90% white.

Fast forward to toward, we have black and white hollywood actors, fantastic! Now we don't need to have whites play niggers right? Except niggers want to play whites...hol up there homie, we have whites for that.

See the problem yet?

>You would still behave and act the same way if the actress was Latin, Arab, Asian etc.

Niggers are always doing this, wanting to be the center of attention. For consistencys sake, i would complain about it sure maybe a little bit, but i would be more confused then anything, as niggers are wanting to be the center of attention, not Asians. That's my bone with niggers.

>I think I

Don't leaf, don't even try it. That's how shitposting happens.

TLDR: When the demographics were 90% white, it was okish for whites to play shitskins, now there are nigger actors we don't need white to play them. Putting niggers in white roles isn't due to lack of whites to play the role, it's because of 1. Niggers wanting to be the center of attention, and 2. Propaganda.

There is no way to excuse this leaf. It wasn't 'right' when whites did it, but it was easily understandable.

Motoko's shell was white in the Movie adaption.
But Motoko in the anime looked more fucking white than Scarlet did in the movie. Dont deny it. Her race is much more malleable appearance wise. While Valkyrie and Mary Jane are known for their white features.

Valkyrie by her blond Nordic features and Mary Jane being a ginger beauty. Any other race other than white playing them changes the everything and pushes toward cultural Marxism/white replacement. Racist double standards.

Stop living in your fantasy world where black people can substitute for whites.

>Not sure I want to at this point.
you don't want to.

>dramatic boat scene with Batou and Major
>serious discussion and long silent pauses against a cityscape in the background
>giant hologram of a woman jogging looming over the scene like a hilarious Godzilla ruining the tension

I get the hologram ad tech, I get making them that big in an advertising arms race, I don't get the shit cinematography that led the director or anyone on staff to believe that they couldn't get an angle of the city in the background that didn't have mood-ruining giant holograms ruining the atmosphere of what they were trying to set. Hilariously bad.

Reddit is down the hall to the left

You're so on point. We need to win the culture war.

She is a titlet too, at least they could have gotten a sheboon with utters

This. If she is not a tall and strong woman with big tits that doesn't make much sense.

Damn ;_;

But it's just not non whites (or blacks) getting white roles. Whites are getting roles that are clearly meant for non whites.

I just think that is the vast majority of characters in Hollywood movies are white, a role or two going to a non white isn't "muh cultural Marxism". Until writers and casters starting making roles for non-whites at a higher rate, this problem will persist.

What marvel does is exactly what you shouldn't do.

>niggers are always doing this, wanting to be the center of attention
Oddly enough I agree. Most of my friends who aren't white laugh when people talk about diversity. Because diversity to Hollywood just means BLACKED. As Asians/Indians they don't relate to blacks at all.

The majority of the British youth are liberals, no? They would support having more nonwhites in Hollywood.

Though I should mention I'm not liberal, I didn't vote for Trudecuck.

Bruh if Stan Lee says he is okay with a black chick playing MJ, then your view is irrelevant. If he can see her as black (which is fucking retarded btw) then her appearance as a black woman fits into his view of MJ.

>Bruh if Stan Lee says he is okay with a black chick playing MJ, then your view is irrelevant
>Goyim are you ok with your charcater being blacked?
>Yeh I s-swear...