WW3 HAPPENING

DEFCONWarningSystem @DEFCONWSALERTS
China reported to have deployed 150,000 troops to its border with North Korea in anticipation of per-emptive strike on North Korea by US

EARTH BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DEFCONWSALERTS?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://defconwarningsystem.com/
news.com.au/world/middle-east/us-and-russia-tensions-continue-in-the-wake-of-donald-trumps-missile-strike-on-syria/news-story/e08682113e57b87ac3110b33225cb31a
strawpoll.me/12716886
twitter.com/DEFCONWSALERTS
news.com.au/world/asia/how-does-us-military-power-stack-up-against-north-korea-china-and-russia/news-story/bd16adca452e9738adad3ffdca749f18
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-10/stocks-slide-below-airstrikes-support-amid-russia-china-chatter
m.chosun.com/svc/article.html?sname=news&contid=2017041001086
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gtfo

twitter.com/DEFCONWSALERTS?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://defconwarningsystem.com/

Nice.

>China defending NK
literally why?

Bump

They aren't defending, they'll either be guarding the border at china or helping us with the Norks.

larp more realistic faggot

This you fuckin mongonloids. China isn't starting in the US

They like a proxie border between themselves and a westernized SK.

Any reliable source?

Didn't China say US has the greenlight to do what they want with North Korea?

Exactly

Source?

Fuck some shit up

Yes, the Chinese are getting fucking nervous about NK now too, they're afraid that the crazy bastard there will throw a nuke their way.

My recurring digits don't lie

No they often take the position of plausible deniability. If anything does happen china won't official endorse or sanction any actions.

General McMaster said North Korea was “a rogue regime that is now a nuclear capable regime” and at the Florida talks “President Xi and President Trump agreed that that is unacceptable, that what must happen is the denuclearisation of the Korean Peninsula”.

Destroy a country with literally 1 fat person. No crime; No nigger rapers; no drug dealers; no jews.

They're going to annex best korea

imagine all that pristine Best Korean pussy about to become western radicalised.

news.com.au/world/middle-east/us-and-russia-tensions-continue-in-the-wake-of-donald-trumps-missile-strike-on-syria/news-story/e08682113e57b87ac3110b33225cb31a

There are only 2 outcomes, China controls both.

1) China gets sick of Kim's BS and cultivates a successor inside NK and a coup apparatus. China induces a mostly bloodless coup. China comes into/is invited into NK under guise of humanitarian aid/stabilization. China installs puppet regime loyal to Beijing.

2) Kim provokes a military conflict. NK is decimated. China allows this, but warns the US/SK not to advance further than a certain parallel into NK (well south) Again, China comes into NK/is invited in under guise of humanitarian aid and stabilization, installs puppet regime loyal to Beijing.

Ain't NO how, NO way China is going to allow a US/SK friendly NK to exist on it's border.

A Beijing aligned NK is a strategic imperative for China.

Well I hope that we can trust the Chinese to stay out of the way then. I'm not looking for a war with China, or anything negative with China, but think NK is in need of a serious regime change.

If singles ww3 is not in 2017

strawpoll.me/12716886

the jews want more power

Actually, they all smoke brick weed in NK

How do you think they get on with life without revolting every few years?

At this stage all we have is their word, so it's the best we can do

its nice being from BR

I can fugg, drink and sleep only without these problems

no one else is reporting it. stop making shit up

Fuck join the military you'll be the first to get some

kek

False Prophet. Get out of here.

Well technically the war between best korea and gagnam korea never ended

I'm honestly willing to take them at their word. They're getting rich enough economically to not want to let some shitty dictator ruin their momentum.

that's not how kek works you fucko

twitter.com/DEFCONWSALERTS

Plus, it is a standard procedure. Chinese have to seal their borders.

It also can be understood in two ways : either China is pressuring NK along with USA, or the opposite, China is telling US and SK to not cross the borders for it would be ready to intervene alongside of the DPRK military.

If China ware to invade NK, Kim would be probably disposed of and replaced by some cousin.

i hope you lads are excited to see the first nuclear weapons used since ww2. They're going to be in color too.

desu I'm interested in the yeild that NK has achieved. Can't wait.

If NK pops one off and the USA nukes in retaliation, it's going to kill a lot of innocent people and will possibly create radical nk terrorists.

if usa backs off like pussies, it will create new demand in the black market for nuclear weapons and materials.

can't wait. Better than the superbowl.

Incoming nukes within the week.

China isn't defending N. Korea you dummies. They are deploying there to stop any potential wave of refugees fleeing war. U.S. will strike N. Korea before they test their next nuke, China has given the green light to destroy the major facilities. What is not known is N. Korea's response. It could be docile like Syria, maybe some rhetoric, "d-do it again and you'll b-be sorry" or they could go batshit and launch missiles at South Korea and Japan.

Why would the US attack NK?

The only event that would cause the US to attack NK is if NK strikes first.

Wow nice fucking legit sauce

you peice of shit

FUCK YOU!!!!!

WANKER

CLIMB BACK UP YOUR MOTHERS ARSE HOLE!

Thames exactly right. There's a theory called the McDonald's theory that (so far) says that no 2 countries that share McDonalds franchises will go to war. Money is power and if war interferes with trade, it counteracts the reasoning behind military advancements

Kek bless you Abo.

Also the metting with Chinese President with Trump was to arrange preparations to the attack.

If Trump manage to united the Gooks he easily will won a second mandate with 90% popularity.

the US and China are going to take out best korea before they develop a way to deliver their shitty nukes and become a real problem

At this point, if anyone tries to invade NK, he'll face a nuclear strike.

Not sure China is willing to take such a risk for NK. They'll be doing kabuki to please US but that won't amount to much.

Dis nigga know

Don't your criminals try to immolate you for your iphone on a near daily basis?

news.com.au/world/asia/how-does-us-military-power-stack-up-against-north-korea-china-and-russia/news-story/bd16adca452e9738adad3ffdca749f18
Interesting comparison.

China isn't attacking us. They'll probably be the roadblock the NK's will run into once they start fleeing from the US. Because let's face it, they will

Do you guys think South Korea will be doing the infantry's heavy lifting for the US or are we going in there directly?

Can we get a legit source on this 150,000 troops ordeal?

Can find any reliable reports on this.

Ok for anyone who is wondering exactly what is going on behind the scenes, strap yourselves in.

The recent meeting between Chinese and US administrations discussed the North Korean question.

China has for years attempted to stay the hand of the N Korean government. Firstly through direct diplomacy and secondly through subversion via undercover agents within the administration.

Recently Chinese affiliated generals and other staff were purged by North Korea.

This was done due to their personal beliefs, as well as their attitude towards China, South Korea and the US.

Now China has much less say in the North Korean government. They have been slapped in the face by them and many feel it to be quite embarrassing, that their go between men were openly executed.

The situation is this.

China will attempt diplomatic action soon.

Depending on the result of this meeting and or discussion, the agenda will be escalated or concluded albeit temporarily.

The US, Chinese meeting has set one thing in stone.

China will make the first move militarily against North Korea.

The Chinese government want revenge, while they also want to show Trump and the world the strength of their military (some actual combat experience won't hurt either)

One aspect of this was Trumps missile attack on Syria to show he is open to action, while pushing China to show it's own strength.

The US will protect the South and act against any forces or incursions by North Korea.

A plan is in place for what will happen to the North in order to appease China / maintain some sort of buffer state.

Screencap this.

Dude, they sent Naval forces there. Why the fuck else would they send ships to North Korea?

NK is close to getting figuring out nukes. They're a rogue nation and there's no doubt in anyones mind they will use them nukes once the retards figure out who do get them to reach America.

>still no reliable source

it's fake, guys

What?

If NK strikes first, it will be with a nuke. The imperative is to prevent NK from striking first.

Expect US takes out Kim, and then allows China to mop up under the guise of "stabilizing" the headless NK govt.

NUKEA FOR THE NUCLEAR GOD

>I'm interested in the yield that NK has achieved
I bet they got jack-shit, bombs that Fat Man and Little Boy would laugh at.

What will south korea do?

Checks out. I smoke weed and I don't give a fuck about anything.

How about:

The USA "attacks" Kim

China "comes to the defense of their ally"

Oops, Kim is now gone

Oops, top apparatus is now gone

China helps repel the evil foreign invaders

China will play big role in North Korea going forward

Don't think China will allow themselves to be the aggressor. They will allow the US to be the aggressor as long as they get to control NK after Kim takes a dirt nap.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-10/stocks-slide-below-airstrikes-support-amid-russia-china-chatter Seems legit

i would happily go to war against the chinks. it would be our first non-jewish war

This.

I wonder how the Koreans would act to a Chinese coup which would all but mean that Korea is permanently separated.

yes, and instead we fear going out on the streets everyday you dumbass. I'd rather be in an all-out war than a civil war-like situation we have today

Bullshit LARPing for the 091210951 time this month

I'm not interested in betting, I'm just interested.

It's a poor country with a high average IQ and with their limited resources and requirement to not only be self sufficient but at gross inefficiency is believe it or not, the closest we have to of a working planetary colony model.

Digits.

While the catalyst is unclear, it appears the market dropped as headlines of further sanctions against Russia appeared and reports of China deploiying 150,000 troops to its North Korea border.

According to Korean news agency Chosun, the "Chinese army has deployed about 150,000 troops to the North Korean border in two groups to prepare for unforeseen circumstances." The reason: the prospect of "military options", such as preemptive attacks on North Korea, like the one the United States launched on Syria.

Yes the Global Times was way to euphoric about the Xi / Trump meeting. It was only praise for US China love. One month ago, they were threatening US with nuclear war.

China wants to save time before expelling US from Asia. About 10 to 15 years. In the meantime, they need to grow their economic, build trade partnerships to exert diplomatic pressure and build an alliance.

One has to ask himself about the role of Russia in all this.

Yeah man, a non-secure conspiracy-theory website with a Fight Club quote for their slogan.

Credible as fuck.

digits for opfag

>150,000 troops to its border with North Korea

i Would think they would need much more than that to invade

This

How will SK react?

>imply8ng that they aren't going to invade in order to claim lands north of Pyongyang

>source: my twitter

>per-emptive
stopped reading there

WE JUST CANT STOP WINNING.

NORTH KOREA BTFO

>One has to ask himself

Dude, if you're going to be all fancy by using "one" as your pronoun, don't show yourself to be a retard by pairing it with "himself".

Do you even grammar, bro?

like the north korean military equipment is good

if usa, south korea, and japan would do a sneak invasion in the next few months, with china and russia staying neutral / passively supportive, what would the death toll be? could north korean artillery be defeated relatively easily and made sure that the nukes cannot be used? anyone has studies this scenario?

m.chosun.com/svc/article.html?sname=news&contid=2017041001086

The Chinese elite and government are all more capitalists than everybody here. That's one reason.

Second reason, they've had enough of Kimmy's constant temper tantrum.

Third reason : It will be landgrab fest when shit go down. This is Poland Invsion 2 : Gook Edition.

Anyone with sense will take a week off from work and backpack in Australia or Japan. Everyone else will be huddling next to G.I. Burger and hoping the invasion/nuclear explosion is fast.

Because if North Korea falls they would have to deal with a lot of immigrants crossing to China. Plus all that instability right on the border is never a good thing

It will end it there

Who are all of these newfags who consistently fuck up digits? That's not how they work moron.

China will invade from the north and take control of North Korea. It's a plan by the US and China together. North Korea will remain an independent state still allies with China.

Screencap this.

Nice quads

This again.
Nice 77 too.
China doesn't want a big US proxy next to it. Also valuable territory. China will grow larger.

Sadly i don't want this war. I want the NK T-34s to survive, some of them are genuine WW2 and Korean War veteran tanks. We should crowfund a project to buy them guys.

They're not. They're going to push regime change in North Korea.

>Herro, dis nucrear boyscout, dis how you make warhead in garage from vacuum creaner and old MRI machine
would watch, I just don't expect much until I see some NK advancements

I imagine Kim Jong in will beg for us to not invade they're notoriously comfy dictatiors with loud mouths and that's it, imo

Oh look, an user who knows what he's talking about.

Maybe he knows how it all relates to the situation in South Korea and why they're making such quick preparations and getting rid of people like Park from their own side as well.

Maybe not.

Doesn't matter really.

China was trying to do that with Kim's brother. It didn't work so well. NK has a become a costly nuisance for a 1st world ideal China.

Isn't that just a meme parody of the democratic peace theory

>newfags