Mfw Sup Forumstards are too dense to see when they've been brainwashed and played by RIDF

>mfw Sup Forumstards are too dense to see when they've been brainwashed and played by RIDF

The Rural Infrastructure Development Fund?

>mfw Sup Forumstards are too dense to see when they've been brainwashed and played by JIDF
ftfy trumptard

>mfw Sup Forumstards are to dense to notice basic entry level sarcasm.
>mfw no face

Rhodesian internet defence force?

>The RIDF was set up by the Government in 1995-96 for financing ongoing rural Infrastructure projects. The Fund is maintained by the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).

I'll bite, OP.

I hate kikes and JIDF with a burning passion, but that doesn't mean that an equivalent RIDF also doesn't exist. In fact it used to be a regular topic on Sup Forums for years. There was even a general about it at one point. But for some reason in recent time it has been forbidden to talk about here.

>anime poster

Please leave

Salsa on this split eye beauty?

Cute anime girl

I know there is RIDF, they conducted a proven cyber attack on estonian government servers in 2007, but in Trump's case, it's not RIDF but just sane people speaking out and redditors charging to silence free-thinking individuals from speaking out against their golden bull.

Isn't that a boy that you posted?
I remember seeing alot of threads about it

We have multiple internet defense forces shilling here, Russia included.

fuck off from doing our thing, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE BUTTHURT ABOUT RUSSIA YOU PRIVILAGED FUCKS! WE HAVE EARNED OUR PLACE IN THE BELT WHILE YOU JUST DO YOUR SHITTY FLAVOR OF THE MONTH. THIS SHIT MUST BE EARNED YOU FUCKING KEKS NOW GO BACK TO PUTTING FLAG FILTERS ON YOUR FUCKING KIKEBOOK PROFILES YA FUCKING CUT FORESKINS

>girl

>hahah yes... once the Americans kick out all of the Mexicans and Arabs they will be weakened due to their lack of vibrant diversity....because as you all know, diversity=strength.
>then we can can finally control the Americans from the shadows! Without their rich brown culture they are defenseless!
>HAHAHAHHA! YES! Yuri, Dmitry, quickly, get on twitter and post the frogs!

Totally agreed on that. I'm one of the ones speaking out in other threads. Just counter-signalling any implications that RIDF doesn't exist. I miss those threads. They were fun as fuck. In the end, no country or power bloc supports our existence. In one way or another all are on the Islamic expansionist multicultural imperialism train. Just with different methodology. Our cultures and safety are something that we must secure on our own without trusting a government to do it for us. As any one of them would sell us out for any number of reasons.

Government can sometimes be trusted to uphold the culture of it's people, like for example, hitler's germany, but in USA's case, I think it's pretty clear you cannot trust any culture funded by the federal government, same with germany and EU as well. Maybe small groups operating on donations are trustworthy still and we must turn attention on those.

No, you leaf.

Agreed, but at the same time we must be wary of subversion and honeypots in that case.

This is La Pucelle from Ikusei Keikaku. It's good to see that you like [spoiler]him.[/spoiler]

Him...
I'd let her suck my dick.