Why is the suicide rate for males so much higher than females?

Why is the suicide rate for males so much higher than females?

Because being a woman is a final redpill.

Because we know how to get shit done.

Just another thing men are better at

Men are good at what they do

Because of women.

women suck at committing suicide, they have way more attempts.
men get it right the first time.

Because a 4/10 woman will still get laid

women take a few extra pills or take a shitty knife and scratch their wrist and it's called a suicide attempt. They just want attention. Men actually don't fuck around and get a gun or make a good noose and really do it. Most women who "attempt" suicide really just want the attention from it.

Which is true allegedly, since supposedly women attempt suicide... is it actually more than men...? Or just around the same...? I think it's more. But fail a lot more.

Because we are smarter, have to deal with more usually.

Suicide is directly correlated with extreme intelligence and ALSO correlated with mental illness/depression.

Knowledge is the greatest weapon in the world, but don't become too smart or you could destroy yourself in the process. Take a glimpse at the infinite regression in philosophy but do not stare into the sun.

Male privilege

Because women can't even kill themselves right.

Suicide attempts between guys and girls are the same.

Because men have the balls to do it.

I'm tired of you pathetic cis-heteronormative cucks complaining about muh suicide rate.

Suicide rates in trans*gender women such as my self are far higher.

Thats it i cut my dick tonight and start drinking soy supplement

Because we have to run society for them to enjoy, therefore more worries and more actual problems.

Because men have much higher expectations and responsibilities heaved upon them. The weak often purge themselves.

Men don't do it for attention

Even the most disgusting woman can find a mate, or at least someone to fuck them

Take your retarded SJW buzzwords and get out.

because women like to fake suicide for attention

Girls can have dicks too you know?
Stop making problems where there aren't any.

Women are more emotional and it's pretty much impossible for a woman to have no friends unless they literally never leave the house or are a 1/10 hambeast.
Usually they just do it for attention so they can whine on Facebook and garner sympathy. The rates of attempted suicides for women is many times higher than men.

GOOD GOY

This.

When committing suicide, men will almost always choose a "sure" method, guns, jumping, blades, hanging, etc.

Women always use methods that rarely work, such as pills, because they don't actually want to die, they just want people to look at them and heap attention on them.

Men are pussies

yes, women attempt suicide to get more attention, same reason they do anything in their lives

men commit suicide because they are done with everyone else's shit, sometimes they want revenge when they go out, hence school shooters...

Protip: men who pretend to be women are still men. Their suicides are male suicides.

Women are driven towards less successful methods of suicide, such as swallowing a large amount of pills regardless of the toxicity of the pills. Women are far more likely to use suicide as a means to express despair, whereas men will use suicide as a means to resolve an issue. Men are driven both biologically and socially to accomplish things. We are more frank on average than women, and so when it comes to suicide we pick the most effective, simple option. Men are much more likely to shoot themselves than women are, and shooting yourself has a much higher rate of success at suicide than swallowing pills or cutting yourself.

Women want to go to sleep and never wake up
Men want to stop whatever is getting them suicidal as soon as possible.

This.

>Suicide rates in eunuchs
ftfy

Being female is easy mode. Also suicide needs a certain willpower.

There have actually been studies done on this.

Men are usually socially isolated, or percieve themselves as failed providers. A man who feels he has no responsibilities to other people, or has already failed in his responsibilities to his family (usually financial) is no longer worried about what impact his death will have on other people. For him, the worst has already come to pass.

Women tend to see their social responsibilities in a different light, involving day to day caretaking and providing emotional support. Therefore, women are less likely to commit suicide, because they fear the consequences. They tend to worry more about how their death will impact children, parents, lovers, etc. No longer being present as a caretaker and betraying those emotional bonds would be the greatest failure of social responsibility for a woman.

The second issue is that less women are comfortable using firearms, hanging, other other methods involving tools or weapons. You may laugh, but it is true. Many women have simply never learned to use them the way men have, and therefore feel they have less options,s o to speak.

Men who commit suicide are also reported as acting out of anger (they want to prove a point, hurt someone, or leave a mess for people to clean up) and anger can be very motivating. Women who are suicidal are more prone to depressive behaviors, which tend to be passive and involve not wanting to be noticed and avoiding conflict.

This just reflects the general trends. there are exceptions to every rule.

My mother, for instance, grew up hunting, and was very comfortable with firearms. She committed suicide by shooting herself in the throat and bled out in less than a minute. She did this after leavig a note that basically was a giant "Fuck You" to everyone she knew.

So not everyone follows the trends, but in general, there are patterns that explain why more men commit suicide than women.

feminism

>i wanna do what men do!

>where are all the real men to do what i dont want to do?

>Committing suicide and ending it all
>Not slowly poisoning yourself with the fermented jew
Is functional alcoholism the ultimate redpill?

because life is easier for females

same reason male salaries are higher