Prof Peterson free for Pepes only 1 week

Author your future program now free from our prophet and messiah Prof Peterson only for pepe's! normies get the fuck out of here!

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/851464151708950528

Other urls found in this thread:

selfauthoring.com/
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL22J3VaeABQAT-0aSPq-OKOpQlHyR4k5h
youtube.com/watch?v=D2L9vcmdX18
jordanbpeterson.com/maps-of-meaning/
youtube.com/watch?v=dOOQ1ZCeMY4&
youtube.com/watch?v=VJMCQ94t98k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

selfauthoring.com/

What does seek your Sup Forums mean

I don't think he understand what Sup Forums is.

seek your future in Sup Forums

Literally nothing, the guy just wants beta bux

>wow le jordin beterson understands me becuz he likes pepe too DURRRRR

that being said ima still try the free shit

Im gonna do it
SORTING MYSELF OUT AS WE SPEAK

I assumed it was a play on words, like seek your fortune or something. But that makes even less sense so is probably right.

bahahaha "that being said ima still try the free shit"

Fuck off with this shit. Anyone who puts their personal info and story on the webs is begging to get doxed

Peterson is one of the biggest hack frauds I have ever seen. Pseudo intellectual bullshit mostly
How much of a lowlife do you have to be to find this guy motivating?

I think Peterson understands memes and that Sup Forums exists but I don't think he understands that pol is where people talk about him or the intricacies of the Sup Forums

probably not cool to put personal details on web maybe do it offline? I don't know?

seek your fortune
hes telling us to flood the internet like its October 2016 all over again

leaf is a beta cuck

>2017
>still hasn't found his Sup Forums

Sam harris exposed him.

But honestly, ive been listen to his stuff a lot lately. Hes good at motiviation when he stays in his lane.

>says the guy who sucking the dick of an ancient (((professor)))
Enjoy continuing to serve your kike overlords

Yeah, no fucking shit. So fuck off with sites that want you to register with a code putting where you're being referred from. Fuck you fucker.

stop trying so hard

sam harris applauded him, maybe critiqued him for being a pragmatist like harris' professors used to be. they did two podcasts that went well.

so the jews didn't make sjw bullshit? yet whoever calls them out is a kike? your cuckdom knows no bounds leaf

could be good i don't fucking know

>Sam harris exposed him.
Exposed him as what? He basically said 'Literary interpretation is shit.'

And Peterson answered that Sam was absolutely correct, if it had only been spotted with one sense. If you see something but can't touch it, it's not real. If you can see and smell something, but can't touch it, it might not be real. If you can see and smell and hear something, but not touch it, it probably is real.

Sam Harris didn't ask after that, which was a shame, I was interested in hearing how exactly JP wanted to back up his claims. Which 'senses' he was using.

>what is controlled opposition
You've been cucked by((( academia))) so hard you can't even see it. One day you'll grow up and not follow controlled opp e-celebs like Peterson and learn to think for yourself

He's trying to save you losers from your lives of bitter misery.

I know his son browses this place. Thanks for introducing us to him.

sam harris exposed that malicious muslim scholar and the myths of arabic mathematical contributions to the world, also he busted Niel deGrasse Tyson on his muslim apologist question at a panel. he did nothing of the sort with Peterson, I think you want your harris overlord to pwn everyone he talks to, but intellectual debate isn't like that

>not using a burner laptop tethered to a burner phone behind 7 proxies while on the other side of town using a unlicensed windows version with a spoofed mac adress

like, c'mon?

academia is bad? yeah it's been invaded by sjw marxist fucks but it's still the epicenter of all civilized learning. yeah, I'm going to pay attention to the universities. what do you do? read messages in the stars? or crystals? how do you "think for yourself" if you have no source of information or facts that you trust

>Sam Harris didn't ask after that, which was a shame, I was interested in hearing how exactly JP wanted to back up his claims. Which 'senses' he was using.

Only facts produced by the scientific method are valuable, yadda yadda, even though we structure our entire lives with unscientific nonsense whether knowingly or not. Also, PRAISE KEK.

so the jews made the opposition and the opposition to the opposition? are the jews also the people non partial to the opposition? are the jews also offended by the opposition? who isn't the jews in your assumption of the world?

>Sam harris exposed him.

Hello faggot kyke.

lmfao answering the peterson future authoring program through the dark web, that's gold

>what are public libraries
>what is the internet
>what is learning for yourself
I stopped giving my money to the academic jew a long time ago. I suggest you do the same
Jews are everywhere. If you can't accept that you are either a complete newfriend or are a JIDF shill. Do some research on Jew tactics before you post here. Seriously, its a bit embarrassing

Or maybe he'll lose his job and go to prison if he says too much. Just look at the backlash he already gets for simply talking about metaphors

no money needed

I want to see what Peterson chanposting looks like.

Frog meme is kill?

universities are libraries as well of places of debate, laboratories and places where studies are carried out.
HOW CAN YOU SAY "I TRUST THE INTERNET" WITH A STRAIGHT FACE?!!! the internet is full of opinions made by people with biases. which biases do you trust not to be run by the kikes?!

Post your rare self authorings

I don't want my children to be sterilized because they watched glee and think gay is cool. go to jail.

He loves Sup Forums, even made a dank meme commenting on our trickster nature

play on "fortune", "seek your fortune"

someone explain what this "self authoring" shit is exactly.

>unironically listening to (((Sam Harris)))

are you people stupid?

Wait what?
What was NGT trying to do?

>universities are libraries as well of places of debate

As long as you don't question the marxist narrative with something hateful and provocative like "there are two genders"

I mean there has to be limits to open-mindedness

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL22J3VaeABQAT-0aSPq-OKOpQlHyR4k5h

check these

The guy offers the program for fucking free with absolutely no agenda or hidden motivations behind it, yet the libcucks are so triggered by him that they still feel the need to bark over his existence. Get a set of balls, you literal cuckolds.

you basically lay out what you ideally want to be in the near future, and also where you might be if everything goes 100% wrong. then the program helps you lay out the steps to get where you want to go while simultaneously avoiding where you dont want to go.

its nothing you couldnt do yourself but most people wouldnt and its very well structured making this easy. its nothing i would pay for but its very much worth it for free

are you?
>answer: yes

'endless "dildo testing" ' AHAHAHAHA!

kek

Who is this
I'm curious now

well the relationship with worthlessness and ability to speak truth without repercussion is tenuous. do we punish retards for being retarded? no?

he's lost his mind, finally

fortune

he is old.

I'll give you a pass for being a toothpaste

later in this lecture Neil compared jihadis to kamikazes in defence of them youtube.com/watch?v=D2L9vcmdX18

he linked directly to a thread on this board back in November

well they weren't always like that, they need to be taken back, freedom of speech.

yes

S O R T
O
R
T

confirmed

seek your fortune, of course

Y O U R S E L F
O
U
R
S
E
L
F

>peterson single handedly trying to save the white race peacefully

We don't deserve him.

the shills have somewhat convinced me on the fact that that part of his motivation is money, just calculate it:

he has a very comfortable salary as a college professor, he also has his private clinical practice and has worked for many companies as an advisor, and he is smart so he knows how to save money so before all these youtube thing started he was probably almost rich already. and on top of that now he has youtube, patreon (30k per month i think) and what he gets from the selfauthoring thing.

O O T
O
T

>SEEK YOUR Sup Forums
>YOUR FOUR CHAN
>FORCHAN
>FORTAN
>FORTUNE

He wants us to make a better world, a world the Boss would be proud of and for us to live up to our fortune.

can confirm, just got my login data

yes

the book is available online for free as well
>jordanbpeterson.com/maps-of-meaning/

Sup Forums is the fortune of the Internet.

We are the Federal Reserve/Central Bank of Memes.

Much thank, Mr. Peterson

if there were other people publically criticizing the sjw movement so clearly and publically I would agree but I think he is genuinely doing it to stop this insane far left movement and we need people to rally support for sjw opposition. Furthermore, I have no opposition to acquiring of wealth

yes again!

even if he is, so what? he develops content and people have decided that it's worth paying for. if the day comes that he rips everyone off then the shills can have their last laugh, but until then...they're retarded.

Fuck how can you not like this guy

if you like Peterson, you have to listen to E Michael Jones. They both know that Logos is the most important. E Michael Jones actually talks about the Jews though, Peterson does not.

youtube.com/watch?v=dOOQ1ZCeMY4&

>the eternal leaf strikes back

I just signed up and put it in my TODO list to complete the program.
My work here is done.
I feel like a new man already.

youtube.com/watch?v=VJMCQ94t98k

I was just watching this.

What do you think the meaning of a 4 leaf clover is in folklore?

i agree, but if he really wanted to convince the least he could do is give the full selfauthoring suite for free for everyone, or if he can't because he alone doesn't own it then do something else, idk

30k a month plus everything else, jesus christ

I am beginning to think Sup Forums is filled with reddits trash because of peterson

Nearly everyone is motivated by money to done extent.

I am more of a capitalist than you then, I think anyone can and should make as much money as possible.

>The people against Peterson have reached such critical non-argument levels that they now whine about his income

Wew. Gotta be sad to be that resentful and bitter.

I'm curious as to what sort of logic you've followed to get to that conclusion.

Fuck Reddit's trash you leaf cuck, Reddit has become a safe haven for communists no thanks to the work of your government and stupid diversity is our strength chanters, Peterson is a needle in a haystack.

The unsorted should fear the sorted.

Holy fuck, this amazing.

How are a bunch of anonymous posters not considered beneath contempt? The very fact that we can't be held to our opinions makes our opinion "worthless."

This bastard

I paid $30 a couple of weeks ago for the full suite. Then he's offering it on Patreon for like $5 and now THIS

Don't bother with it anyway, its shit. Just writing in form boxes, its like any other shitty online CBT rubbish

I love how these threads bring out all the dense ass morons that have completely lost any touch with their inner selves and all that is left is unimaginative, angry and over-cynic husks.