NORTH KOREA ASSAULT

theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/09/us-navy-strike-group-north-korea-peninsula-syria-missile-strike

realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/04/09/tillerson_military_posture_towards_syria_has_not_changed_not_seeking_regime_change.html

edition.cnn.com/2017/04/09/politics/navy-korean-peninsula/index.html

WHY IS Sup Forums DELETING THESE THREADS?

HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2017/04/china-mocks-trump-missile-strike-after-xi-leaves-us-a-weakened-politician-who-needed-to-flex-his-muscles/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GtVmEfvQhCI
nextgrandminimum.wordpress.com/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/04/09/tillerson_military_posture_towards_syria_has_not_changed_not_seeking_regime_change.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

China and USA joint assault on North Korea.

The infiltrated Sup Forums will delete this political thread because they are globalist lovers

Trump's attack on Syria was a 4d chess. He didn't actually do anything damage. He put on an act for the world to let everyone in his way to know what is coming.

Is this real or is this fake happening?? Please post more. Bump?

It's real, it's been covered for days

China Land Grabbing NK Clay.

>THE STAR WILL GORGE ITSELF ON CLAY

Why didnt you listen Sup Forums?

Why?

Ya, a single boat moved into position. That doesn't scream shit hit the fan to me though. At most it seems like setup.

"China agrees on 'action' on North Korea as navy strike group sails"

Shill gtfo

Didn't Sup Forums agreed that North korea was a right-wing communist utopia?

Carl Vinson carrier battle GROUP. As in more than one.

Learn to Navy, bro.

>THE STAR WILL GORGE ITSELF ON CLAY

Oh shit

Wow we're all really scared

rawstory.com/2017/04/china-mocks-trump-missile-strike-after-xi-leaves-us-a-weakened-politician-who-needed-to-flex-his-muscles/

This prophecy was supposed to come true in the winter of last year. Fuck off.

Nigger that's Israel
>right-wing communist

Where is this prophecy from?

“Xinhua, the state news agency, on Saturday called the strike the act of a weakened politician who needed to flex his muscles,” The New York Times reported

LMFAO do u even report the articles u post?

Who the fuck cares what the Chinese media says??? They have no idea what is going on just like US media hahahah

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GtVmEfvQhCI

There all in on it.

The video says Barack Obama is the antichrist but Sup Forums know that means the president of the United State

>C O U L D H A V E S T O P P E D I T
>O
>U
>L
>D
>
>H
>A
>V
>E
>
>S
>T
>O
>P
>P
>E
>D
>
>I
>T

It's only when it started user.

You must work for the US media, then. Sorry that the rest of the world, including every single politician that spoke on it except for those Bolivia spics or whatever, did not give a shit or even bother to condemn an unsanctioned attack that didn't even go through UN channels. The reason for that is, of course, "they have no idea what is going on", not the fact that the attack did nothing and hurt no one, with the runway operational mere hours later.

Sorry media across the world tries to keep you guys ignorant to current events across the world. Why do you think his attack blew up on the internet?

Trump is shoving America down your throat whether your media likes it or not.

Sorry bud

I dont think moving troops into position and assaulting are the same thing

Kindly read before shit posting

TANKS IN 30 MINUTES LADS

Is that why Sup Forums ridiculed the attack for days on end and used it to expose the russian kikery shills from the_donald who keep defending this botch as 4D chess and not neocon interventionism? Yeah, wow, it really blew up, and we, over here at the (((internet))) are really impressed. Fuck outta here.

sauce

>(((media & politicians))) don't like it! hah!

No. Stop. Police.

Best part about you third worlders is how you don't even try to understand nuances in strategy. NO ONE HURT ATTACK DID NOTHING Like a monkey trying to crush a problem with a rock.

You are aware that Xinua and all the other Chinese media are state ran propaganda outlets right?

That said most western media is no different these days.

Help, Sup Forums

I can't decide if Kim Jong-Un is /ourguy/ or not.

>third worlders

Perhaps you meant to quote this faggot >NO ONE HURT ATTACK DID NOTHING

That wasn't even my argument, you kike nigger. How about you learn to read first? I know it's hard in a country where they put stuff in the water to turn you all into niggers, but give it a shot, bud.

Oh, I'm sorry Ill jump on the usual happening thread train to suit your needs, ehem
OH MY GOD GUISE, NUKES IN 10
BOMBS FALLING FROM THE SKY ACROOS THE ENTIRE ASIAN CONTINENT
PUTIN MAKES ANGRY REMARKS
OH MY GOOOD GUYS I THOUGHT HE WAS /OURGUY/

Is that better, you fuck?

different timeline dude

He is a communist, what do you think?

Anyway, USA is not «ourguy» either

Juche is pretty close to what you'd probably get if Sup Forums decided to make up an ideology, or it would be if you cut all the Great Leader stuff out of it. So maybe? North Korea probably sucks too much.

Only the neocons want war with them

The expression on his face makes me think yes.

>It will happen when the weather cools
nextgrandminimum.wordpress.com/
This is what it was referring to

#NoKoreaNoSyria

Holy shit...

If I enlist into the military today what are my odds of being deployed to N. Korea where I can rape as many of these qts as I desire?

And there is always one faggot who has to ruin the fun

>realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/04/09/tillerson_military_posture_towards_syria_has_not_changed_not_seeking_regime_change.html

This is outdated. Trump national security adviser said on Fox news last night that Regime Change and Fighting ISIS are two goals that will be worked together on

I'm sorry that I was speaking sense, no guys the world is not fucking ending right now. Sorry to burst your bubbles, you can all go back to sleep

>He didn't actually do anything damage.
Yeah, not real damage. He just put a Christian village to danger but who cares? Praise Israel and Judaism.

None, because if you rape anyone in the US military you'll get court martialed

That's only because we're having babbytier "wars" these days. If we enter into full on WWIII mode no one will give a shit and it will be rapetown.

Anyways, this whole Korea thing is literally just posturing on the part of China and the US
China has the norks saber rattle at the US
US makes threats and sails their boats around
China moves some troops up to Nork border
Every 4 years

Nothing is gonna happen because all parties are fairly pleased with the balance of power in northern asia

Incorrect.

Why didn't you clap? Sup Forums goddammit WHY DIDN'T YOU CLAP?!

Which part? Because Rape was crazy prevalent in WWII and Vietnam and it is unarguable that all of the conflicts the U.S. has been involved with since those wars have been absolute jokes.

The rules are heavily enforced and ingrained into troops brains because of Vietnam, it wouldnt happen anymore, at least with you getting away with it

because you suck JEB!
and your wife is a goblin

>e heavily enforced and ingrained into troops brains because of Vietnam
That's only because we've been operating in mudshit countries filled with gross sandniggers. Asian pussy game is too strong and one second in N. Korea would erase the brainwashing that everyone has been put through.

Times have changed, bucko. That was the reality of war then. Someone films you taking your just dues, the population at home riots like retards.

War has lost all appeal as far as I'm concerned.

If you wanna join the military and try, be my guest. I'm just saying that war and our military arent like they used to be. Also I highly doubt that a war with NK would be a "huge" one

>praise israel
>woops sorry about the scuds bro

It's almost like I was being ironic, I hate Israel. I will side with DPRK over Israel any day.

>THAT IMAGE

Fucking Triggered

>image
nice try

top kek, I love it

I was planning on visiting Best Korea in September...

Shit I thought the star was Israel. What about the belly of the dragon dripping water?

You don't just "plan" to go there, it will take at least a year to do all the things you need to enter DPRK. I know that my local communist party can appoint visits to DPRK but it will take time

Don't you talk

is this really happening?

Dragon more closely relates to Vietnam.
I interpreted that as China occupying the Gulf of Tonkin.

You've proved you're autistic. That's about it ya fuckin retard

MY WIFE IS BEAUTIFUL ALWAYS MAKES ME FOOD

Lmao somebody is upset because they looked stupid while trying to act like they knew shit.

Neck yourself, kay buddy?

Oh, look the OP's still here. And here I was thinking he abandoned his shit thread to sink.

Where's the light coming from?

He bombed an airbase that supposedly recovered completely already

Keithey was holding a torch

I wish I clapped for Jeb. That timeline would have been so great. *smirks*

That changes absolutely nothing about the fact that he almost served Christian village to ISIS like they're some slaughter pigs.

pretty big torch

I'm working babe sorry I can call you on break

He didn't though lul

Stop typing like that. It's unpleasant.

Draft the libs.

For moon

Sort of, it's more of a communicational offensive than a real one, but troops got mobilized.