Reperations for slavery

If niggs are geting reperations for slavery then why aren''t we geting them to?
We and estonians where german slaves for 700 fucking years, twice as long as niggs in USA, so why aren't we threated as poor victims?Also we didn't have anyone fighting for our freedom unlike in USA where whites where fighting to free slaves we fought our freedom trough blood ourselves.
WHERE ARE OUR REPERATIONS!?
youtube.com/watch?v=pxSwaYP5xNA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qJ4ChTIGa1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=AAekyLCSmkM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Christians_in_the_Soviet_Union
youtube.com/watch?v=9dBbZFXr05U
youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Baltic Confederation
>not the Livonian Order

gross

Guess what we are still slaves
youtu.be/qJ4ChTIGa1Y

That is a Livonian Order.

You got your own country. That's reparations enough.

>You have you'r own country
Yeah, the same country that we fought for with blood and no one helped us to create?
Also jews also have there own country so it dosen't count.And they are still payed the thit out of them.Bouth by USA and germany.

wew

To be fair, we were serfs and allowed to live by our traditions. The Germans gave us education and the church, that later helped us in our freedom aspirations.
The German influence is the reason why we had the highest living standard and literacy rate in the whole Russian Empire. Even The lowest peasant could read and write.

because the soviets came more recently and enslaved your people but people think communism is a blessing

1.Read the text first
2.Then talk
I am not talking about russians now, they are poor scumbags who can't eaven feed there own people, how are they suposed to pay us reperations?Russia is one of the biggest shitholes in whole europe.

>Latgale is iliterate

re-read my post
people think the communism brought by soviets was the best thing that could've happened and it overshadows any past slavery that most normies don't even know about
didn't say the russians owe you reparations, just that outsiders see communism as the salvation of eastern europe

fixed

eStonia looks like trump's toupe

>just that outsiders see communism as the salvation of eastern europe
We where prosperous nation before there ocupation, we didn't need any ''resolutions''

This graph is better because it has the source reference

I know my man
but look at the average leftist cuck faggot
they're literal marxists, communism worshippers
Stalin and Marx are their gods and to them any nation that went communist was a paradise
So even if these retards knew that germans enslaved the eastern europeans for centuries they wouldn't care because of communism

kys communist faggot

See

kek

Baltic Confederation = Grand Duchy of Livonia

>Baltics
>Last Pagans
Techically, there still were some Pagans in Finland in 14th-16th centuries, though only in small communities in the backwater-lands, and some in North-eastern Karelia.
Though Finns are more eastern-European and Baltic (Our tribes were Baltic-Finnic) than Nordic, so I guess that counts.
Besides, our Gods were pretty much the same

Wouldn't you prefer German occupation to Soviet occupation? After all, the Germans respected the Balts, I think.

Sure they did, that is why they genocided moast of the ethnic Baltic tribes, that lived there before them.

Technically latvian president is a pagan. Checkmate, mate.

>Besides, our Gods were pretty much the same
tell me about your gods.

youtube.com/watch?v=AAekyLCSmkM
Livonians where closest thing to finno-baltic people

would i be accepted in estonia if i wanted to move there OP or no? PS. I'm german+Scottish american.

Would be hard if you don't have EU passport
Also you proabably don't know any of Estonian History, and have no fucking clue about them, and don't know language, so that's that.oh also remember that Europe is not USA, moast of european countries expecialy in eastern europe are ethno states unlike USA.
What is the point of you moving there if you are not an ethnic estonian?

But aren't the Prussians Balts? And aren't most of the Balts in that map still there? Do correct me if I'm wrong.

Jesus Christ. That's fucking disgraceful. Filthy globalist scum.

Yes.
Old Prussian was a baltic language, and ethnic balts, however, new prussians where ethnic germans.
>Balts in that map still there?
A lot of them got killed off, for example we Latvians are forceky mashed tribes into 1 while Lithuanians never got counqered by germans, that is why we have shit ton of dialects here.
pic related

>If niggs are geting reperations for slavery
You want 40 acres and a mule?

I want to immigrate back into Europe, the USA is the dumbest country on Earth devoid of any culture or homogenous unity. I want to live in a European Ethnostate and the baltic states, Poland, Russia, Hungary, etc. seem to be the only countries willing to stand up and defend European identity.

Pic related is Ukko, also know as Perkele, probably related Perkunas. Pagans here also used to worship Tapio, God of Forest and hunting and some spirits. Other than that shit was pretty much generally pagan, agriculture, hunting, polytheistic pantheon of gods and deities, shamans etc.
Then there's the Tengri meme, but let's just keep it that way now

Good job with the president though. Most of our neopagans are drunk metalheads or LARPing autists. Then again, that's pretty much 90% of our general population
Yes, Livonian language was related to our's, too bad it's extinct now.

i do

Russia defends russian identity. Russia doesnt care about "european" identity

Dude u got a own country, the assyrians who had lost their country 612bc and they havent had a country ever since.
Assyrians are basically second class citizens in muslim countries just like the copts in Egypt.
You got no right to complain.

Do you have a suomi version of a reaper? only way to find out if our pagan gods are the same

Poland,russia and Hungary is not part of Baltic states.
Also
>Russia
Okay i can understand Hungary and poland but
RUSSIA?
They are 80% russian by now, they are corupt poor cucks, don't fall for the Sup Forums muh based russia meme,beleave those who actualy border russia and know what's up.
pic related
>I want to live in a European Ethnostate
But that is not an ethno state anymore if everyone who moves here, who is not of the ethnicity, of country.again this is not USA.
I know one german guy who moved here from germany to Riga, becouse as he saidim sick of non white cities, and he moved to Riga and he was happy that it was european.Few people can move here, but if every single white guy comes to here it would of not been an athno state anymore.

It served you right for sacking Baltic Christian coast

maybe i should just move to germany and try to uncuck as many people as possible then

Russians would never hurt/destroy churches. What kind of drugs are u on user?

STFU you also held us reperations SVEN!
Also it is there fopult they didn't fight for there thno state, no one helped us to get our own country, we fought our freedom ourselves.So don't talk about what you don't understand sven.

Commies hate religion.

w-what? they destoryed plenty of churches

yeah good points i agree. Sooner or later though we're gonna have to start seeing all Europeans as brothers and sisters and bury the hatchet on past indiscretions or all our countries are gonna fall one by one.

what is communism?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Christians_in_the_Soviet_Union

The soviet felt sorry and gave u niggs a country.

BECAUSE AMERICAN NIGGERS CANNOT READ!

youtube.com/watch?v=9dBbZFXr05U

They are much more downtrodden than Baltic state citizens.

Touché desu

We had Tuoni, God of Death. He kinda was a Reaper, along with his wife and children, which represent torment in a way (Vammatar=deity of wounds, Kipu-tyttö=deity of Pain, Loviatar=Mother of deseases).
Tuoni pretty much took the dead souls to the underworld with him, at leas the ones dead from old age, disease or accident. It goes all around philosophical how men who were killed in battle of murdered were taken to the Underworld not by Tuoni, but their killer's spirits.
Pic stolen from deviantart

Tl;dr Yes, but little different

>Russians would never hurt/destroy churches.

It's okay Ivan, we all know you're diaspora

>Sweedish education
youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g

all of those principalities are rightful swedish clay

Thanks but no thanks, i don't whant Riga to become a stockholm 2.0, so HAND OFF OF RIGA SVEN!

Our pagan reaper is called Giltinė. Godess Giltinė was symbolized to be old and scrawny lady with a blue face and wearing a white coat. She would kill using her tongue.

So not very similar.

don't worry little cousin, we will only come for you after our ethnic cleansings

I should mention that christianity highjacked the name Giltinė and now the god of death is symbolized as a typical skeleon with a scythe

meh i would be ok with that as long as you kick the russians out and don't hurt ethnic Latvians.Also don't blow those taxes up to 60%

>had higher GDP than Finland, Asutria and Italy
thanks russkies

You should have fought with Lithuanians then

You've posted this thread like 3 times today Renārs.
Why are you constantly trying to talk about Baltics, nothing goes on here. An innocent thread died for this shit.

that map kinda looks like donald trump as a slug

I'm coming

desu i think we are in the perfect state, we have enough money so we arent poor while having average living conditions where everyone can be happy, and we are not rich enough to be able to give wellfare to migrants and "refugees", best of both worlds

Well that happened to all pagan cultures. We too had more to our culture and religion, but since nothing were written down, and oral traditions were suppressed everywhere except east-Karelia, not much survived over the centuries.

Of course we will protect you from the russian bear. Latvians are cool. We will force you to learn our language though.

Oh yeah, kinda.

Georgia is trully our bestest (after Latvia) ally.

Please tell me you are an ethnic sweede and not muhhhhhhhaaammad

Kinda rondom but Now when i think about it, UK leaving EU kinda reminds me of Lithuania leaving USSR

coming where?

Sven, that would be racist. How about you send us money and we pay lip service at times, but if any of you show up, you will get lynched? I feel like that's a great, working system and we should stick to that.

>We will force you to learn our language though.
I allready speak 4 languages, and now i have to learn 5th?

based
Swede will dominate the west again.

1.Less talking
2.Sending more euromonies
we need to restore old german architecture desu!

Once I saw a young adult negress on a flight from Stockholm to Vilnius, she was a qt desu.

balts are honorary nordics

feels good man

They are still Asians though.

>Asians
but Mongol empire didn't reach baltic states, there is literaly no recordings of baltic tribes eaven interacting with mongols.

NO, NO COASTAL ESTONIA IS SWEDISH CLAY

Tits or gt-

>Besides, our Gods were pretty much the same
You mean the background gods in our national epic?

>highjacked
Didn't extinguish*

tbqh Lithuania is a little too multi culti mixed with Poland to my liking, we must do a little detox sometime, at least meet Latvian standards.

kek your threats are like that of little girl, very cute

the latvian tax collections will help fund the swedish science wonder

very nice picture of the Swedish empire

kek

Then you are Arabic or something, anything that isn't Germanic is mixed with something, and my best is Asian based on your body types and jaw bones.

my best bet*

tfw the best sex I ever had was with a Lithuanian woman.

>pic unrelated

>A FUCKING CHROSS

Forest Japan