TRUMP'S GRAND 4D CHESS GAMBIT

>Call for probe into Syrian chemical attack
>Reveal false/bad intelligence
>Hang all the neoCohen vultures who are circling him out to dry
>Bring back Bannon

stop mate it's over for us, we lost it all and now we're going back to being a board full of basement dwelling contrarians, edgelords and conspiracy theorists who have literally no influence on the external world.

Would love for this to be true.

We can dream can't we?

I'm getting fucking sick of you.

No one buys your dumbass act, nor will they ever. Sup Forums can operate in total fucking darkness. You lost! It's OVER for you.

Your shill zipper is down, faggot

And then he's going to be called a trigger happy lunatic that shoots javeine missiles without knowing all the information. More likely it was one show of strength and there won't be any more intervention.

I'll believe it when I see it. Until then, I'm not buying any conspiracy theories from any side.

Fuck off with this 4d checkers bullshit.

This so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>le 4 diddly chessy wessy
This is the most pathetic artefact of autism I have seen in a long time

Corporate sellout.

Good goy Keep sucking that Jewish cock, we want to be relevant ain't we? gotta keep the flow of normie faggot ruining the board

Unprincipled cunt

the ideology of Sup Forums POL will remain long after even the internet is gone, and you won't ever be able to do anything to stop it. It wont matter how many there are, or what means we operate by, but one way or another, we're going to return and make our place in the world known, even if it's within our mom's house, some shitty dorm, or in some old fucking moldy apartment.

>ehehe, let me just ignore the fact that orange kike puppet broke most of his promises so far

Cringe

>"Hi, im 12 and I think everything is cringey"

that's probably the most important thing you will ever read in your miserable life.

and you can't even understand it. you are a worm.

So many shills

That's what happens when you manufacture consent, it doesn't lasts.

Next step in Trump's 4D chess:
Going full commie