Trump did the right thing by attacking Syria, only shills are trying to say it was a bad thing!

>Trump did the right thing by attacking Syria, only shills are trying to say it was a bad thing!
>Trump did the wrong thing by attacking Syria, only shills are trying to say it was a good thing!
>Shareblue is trying to push the idea that the attack on Syria was bad!
>Shareblue is trying to push the idea tha thte attack on Syria was good!

What the fuck is wrong with you all? I feel like Sup Forums has lost all grasp on reality, or any chance to grasp it. I feel much better when I stop going to Sup Forums, and go and read the news myself and make my own decisions. This board feels like a pack of black children screeching and misbehaving in a classroom, me, the white teacher who has to deal with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vfbqp14hhU0
youtube.com/watch?v=bHmINZRwiZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also, check my trips.

>What is devide and concour

Also old Sup Forums left after April fools, now it's just shills and Redditors

It's best to not let the Divide & Conquer memes get to your head. We'll be back to normal in a week or two at most.

You best start believing in shill threads.

You're in one.

>Also old Sup Forums left after April fools
No, only temporarily. They're back now.

>I feel much better when I stop going to Sup Forums
this is what they seek to achieve.

you should welcome it, honestly. don't be distracted by the noise. form your opinions as close to the source as possible. you know how to operate.

Sup Forums was only going to like Trump for as long as he was the underdog. Now that he is the establishment they are inclined to scrutinize, criticize and deride every single thing he does. It's just the way of things when your board is populated by contrarians who only ever became interested in current events and politics as a way to vent their personal frustrations.

>I feel much better when I stop going to Sup Forums, and go and read the news myself and make my own decisions
Good. That means Sup Forums is working. I don't want you to believe me, and we don't want you to believe us. Evaluate the truth for yourself, don't let anyone tell you what to think.

The thing is, you don't have to be "shilled" to believe either side of this. There are plenty of reasons for longtime Trump supports to be against the action in Syria, and to be supportive of it. Sup Forums isn't being divided by any ((((GROUP)))), but by themselves.

Honestly, the more dead sandniggers there are, the less terrorists there are. Whoever dies, we win. The alawites are better than the Muslim scum around them, but if they all die, it will be no great loss to the world.

Sure, even though the legitimate criticisms of him are still brushed off. Fuckin A.

Fuck of T_D.

Trump just signed America's soul over for the Jewish forever war and all you can do is cry about multi dimensional board games while sucking off your surrogate father figure.

1. Abandoning Trump over the Syria strike is an over-reaction, even if you weren't a fan of it.
2. There is literal evidence that we are being intentionally divided by an organised force of shills

>What the fuck is wrong with you all?
He made a power move. Showed, Putin, that game will be played by US rules, shower libtards and US media, that he's no russian puppet, showed Xin Ping, that he's a man of action and won't take North Korea's threats ligthtly. Doesn't matter, if Assad gassed those people or not. Trump couldn't care less, imo. It's 4d chess in a much much bigger game.

it's just the shills.

Everyone who is real is just waiting until they get hungry and eat each other while we laugh and then red-pill them.

Sup Forumssters are smart enough to suspend judgement until AFTER we have all the facts. The shills and brain dead monkeys are making a big deal out of this before all is known because momma didn't hold them enough and they have a short attention span and are butthurt that Trump won.

No you have to be a massive fucking superfaggot obvious shill to parrot the incessant bullshit that Trump did anything wrong.

You're a fucking loser. LOSER.

L O S E R
O
S
E
R

>There is literal evidence that we are being intentionally divided by an organised force of shills
The question you must then ask is if it's evidence that would fly under any sensible scrutiny or if it's the sort of thing that Sup Forums would take as evidence, i.e. literally anything that agrees with their preconceived notions.

Trump is a jewish cuck, you fail to see it you are a moron. In USA it doesnt matter dem or rep, they are all bought.

> youtube.com/watch?v=vfbqp14hhU0

> youtube.com/watch?v=bHmINZRwiZU

trump jewish puppet. T_D plebbit faggets please apply special cream to ur rectum.

Commas are used to indicate a pause, not to bling your sentence like a rapper with too many rings.

Libertarian here. I feel like an idiot for supporting trump. fucking neo-con retard

u'r a feisty little SJW shill, aren't ya?

check'd

he is from Latvia, shithole of Europe

You apparently don't understand, how geopolitics work. Backing out of world policing wouldn't play in US favour.

We raided their discords servers so yeah I'll take that as evidence. Not to mention that the rate of anti-Trump posting decreases significantly after around 5PM PST. Not to mention that the ant-Trump posts follow very obvious patterns and use obviously pre-planned buzzwords like nu-Sup Forums and neo-Con.

Nah the evidence is there.

You guys are only proving my point. I haven't said which side I support, and you are already criticizing me. It's like you think Sup Forums is supposed to be one hivemind, "one opinion" on all political matters---or else they are a ((((SHILL)))).

You know, amongst intelligent individuals, they have debates and discourse about controversial world events like this----without just saying the other side's opinion has been brainwashed into them or bought out. What's happened was a controversial event, which people have differing opinions on.

bend over and get fucked by APAIC stupid race mixed merican

Be a good goy, go back to cripplechan and take your meaningless digits with you

leddits being bitchy because we won't go with their zionist narrative and they feel rejected

we reached terminal autism, entirely by accident, and have lost all sense of direction.

Whoops, sorry, you're right, I only read the green part =)

But hey, if not us, who will

>You guys are only proving my point. I haven't said which side I support, and you are already criticizing me.

No, I'm countering your argument that Sup Forums is primarily being divided by itself. It's obviously being divided by organised shills.

The fact that you are getting defensive about this is suspicious.

This. Saved.

Ya, (yawn*).
I'm not worried. Besides, one of Sup Forums biggest function is red-pilling these people. When they come here, we win.

They are welcome here anytime IMHO

No, it was done 100% on purpose, we were just dumb enough to think doing so would make good things happen.

>muh shills
What matters is whether or not what Trump did was wrong or not.

Trump said he would cooperate with Syria to take down ISIS. He attacked Obongo for being tough on Syria, and said that he should not attack Syria under any circumstance. One of Trump's core campaigning promises was less involvement in the Middle East, less globalism.

The fact is that Trump fucking betrayed you.
Who cares what shareblue thinks?

And it's so funny. Even this opinion I made opening the thread----which is not an opinion supporting EITHER SIDE----is being called a "Shill opinion".

I have not suggested supporting either side----the point of this thread is to, you know, DISCUSS the issue with DISCOURSE. But apparently Sup Forums doesn't want discourse, they just want solidarity, a complete hivemind on events, or else we one side is the result of ((((SHILLS)))).

They're only here to anonymously vent their prepubescent frustrations.

Yeah we will defeat them with time. But the intensity of shilling 2 days ago was some of the heaviest of the past year.

This is the post coital comedown period. Sup Forums was in a state of such universal unity after the election that any dissension among the ranks is cause for panic and absolute chaos because the paradigm was so harmonious for so long. We're really not getting shilled harder than normal.

>We're really not getting shilled harder than normal.

I'm concerned by the possibility that you actually believe that bullshit.

Multiple shill groups are shilling and seeing each other's shilling as a sign that it's working

Pretty hilarious desu

No goyim, no shilling here. Sup Forums divided itself!

Shilling peaked in the months leading up to the election, particularly after Hillary's alt right speech. What's happening now is a product of natural atrophy (fewer Trump supporters are posting because he won, which takes away the main objective) and listlessness after a few less than stellar weeks. The shill level is more or less stable, but it's haloed by a dearth of enthusiasm.

Opinions are like assholes, especially when all the facts are not in. Shitheads like you who DO NOT BELONG HERE, rush to judgement before all the facts are in. You stick out like your hair is on fire so much it's comedic. "Quick, now is our time to divide pol!!!"

It's the same reason why your side lost the election - no strategy or long term vision. Your momma didn't hold you enough, and for that I am sorry, but before voicing an opinion, learn to be still and READ or you just look like a fucking dead monkey without a brain.

>he did the right thing
What didn't you Hillary again?

100% Finnish.
You must have a lot of brain cell in there.

>It's the same reason why your side lost the election - no strategy or long term vision.
Why is that a left-specific problem when Trump has already dumped half of his long-term visions?

massive shilling = lost Soros/Brock money

We will win one shekel at a time...

*smiles

I don't agree on everything he does and I never will despite the fact that I like most of his policies, that's not how this shit works at all.

he did the jew thing not the right thing. Obama droned thousands of innocents to their deaths, trump killed hundreds of civilians in Mosul, and Yemen, so by this neo-con reasoning for attacking Syria, we should also attack ourselves. You make no sense, and the scary thing is, you have embraced the man so tightly, you cannot see the big picture anymore.

Just shills calling shills that call shills shills.

We have not been divided by shills. We're a group of free thinking people. The fact that there is disunity in the ranks over Trumps latest action is perfectly logical.

What is amazing is that anyone here thinks that the shills are doing anything but pissing into the ocean of piss right now. They won't be able to "enhance" our division because we think for ourselves.

Those of us who supported trump for his policies are pissed. Those of us who support him for his character are retarded idolaters. But not shareblue.

Given time we will sort out our formal policy based on trumps Acton. The hurt-box hive mind cannot be stopped.

What do you mean?

Here is my view on all of this:

>He warned Russia beforehand so they remove their stuff

Why would the US warn Russia if it's a
>NEOCON GOT TO TRUMP THING

If you study conflict history of the past 100 years you will notice that what Trump did here is something countless of countries have done after having elected a new leader. Simply to show

>I'm different than the pussy before me, take care

I think this is was Trump did, and him sending those Warships and Aircraft Carrier to the Korean Coast is the same thing as well.
He shows that he's not an Obama

In fact, i find it amusing how many "Alt-Right" guys i had respect for turned into little crybabies about this showing how overly emotional they are.

Just wait, this doesn't prove anything about Trump. It's a very common thing he did.

In fact, i doubt the reason of
>Muh gassed children
was a reason at all. But a useful one to use to calm down the Media against him, and it worked well.

Just calm the fuck down you pussies. If what he did will repeat multiple times within the next months and he sends boots on the ground against Assad, THEN you got a reason to turn your back. Otherwise you either have no clue about Geopolitics and Sabre rattling diplomacy or you're just overly emotional

>TFW things are fine so far

>I haven't said which side I support
I'd hang you for less.

Anybody who talks about shills is trolling, stupid, or insane. Nobody is being paid to post here besides maybe the Russians, who seem to have mysteriously disappeared since the airstrikes.

>after Trump attacked Syria the moment of truely love between neocons and paleocons at the Trump poin finally stopped
>what happened

Share blue actually is. We have the documents and pay-stub confirmed testimony.

But they don't matter because we think for ourselves. They think they can influence us because everywhere else peer pressure works. But not here.

So most of us are mad, but waiting to see how it shakes out.

How do none of these redditfags see this? This has always been the case with anything on 4chin

>Humongous push for the immigration hold died out after getting shot down twice, barely mentioned now
>Went from "Mexico will pay for the wall" to "We will trick Mexico to paying for the wall" to "You'll pay for the wall, and Mexico will eventually pay its costs in tariffs but that money will never find its way back to you so in a sense you BOTH pay for it"
>Insisted we will never, ever mire ourselves in Middle East conflicts, regardless of the circumstances, America needs to come first. But a single sob story tragic incident was enough to make him pull a complete 180.

This. If you can't accept disagreement get the fuck out.

Yea dumbass, unless YOU are part of the worry-posters from shareblue, or REALLY ignorant, you would know that shareblue IS paid to post here and that they are responsible for what has been going on for the last 2 days. We actually have proof.
Lurk more fag.

>opinions differ

Wooow, I had absolutely no idea.

How enlightening.

But what do you mean?

>4chin

outed

I have a job and a life and don't spend every waking moment of my day here, care to elaborate?

>>Went from "Mexico will pay for the wall" to "We will trick Mexico to paying for the wall" to "You'll pay for the wall, and Mexico will eventually pay its costs in tariffs but that money will never find its way back to you so in a sense you BOTH pay for it"
He said that Mexico was going to pay for the wall either directly or through tariffs when he was campaigning. He also said that if worse came to worse he would put a hold on remittance payments being wired and Mexico would lose their unofficial social security network.
>>Insisted we will never, ever mire ourselves in Middle East conflicts, regardless of the circumstances, America needs to come first. But a single sob story tragic incident was enough to make him pull a complete 180.
No he didn't say that. Does "We will bomb the hell out of ISIS" or "General Mattis is a killer and we need a killer to deal with ISIS" sound like "never getting involved ever"? Because he said both of those things.

You were projecting your own beliefs onto Trump and then get mad when he didn't live up to your expectations in spite of them being completely irrational. There isn't anything wrong with wanting him to do those things, but that sort of projection isn't healthy.

Have you considered that the paid shills aren't nearly as effective as regular users that are pissed at Trump?

>anybody who talks about shills is stupid
>noone is being paid to post
>besides russians
lel

Yeah suck a fat one. I've been around long enough when Sup Forums was still filled with gore threads, literathursdays and sinks.

You're losing your time here

>No he didn't say that. Does "We will bomb the hell out of ISIS" or "General Mattis is a killer and we need a killer to deal with ISIS" sound like "never getting involved ever"? Because he said both of those things.
ISIS I would call a special case considering it is trying to pick a fight with is specifically. Syria is for the most part an internal conflict and Trump has singled it out as something we shouldn't get involved in. That a single massacre, one of many in that war, was enough to completely change his mind and make him approve a unilateral military strike speaks poorly of his crisis management skills.

>We will bomb the hell out of ISIS

What does bombing Assad have to do with bombing ISIS?

Nothing. Just good press from journalists whose surnames end in z.

>I feel much better when I stop going to Sup Forums, and go and read the news myself and make my own decisions
there you have your answer.
this board is for shitposting and memes, not legitimate discussion or god forbid "news".
if you consider Sup Forums a news source, you are beyond cucked.

>with is
With us and the west*

I've never been a hardcore supporter of any politician you arm waving leddit autist and there is a bunch of shit Trump has irritated me on
>Continuing the war on drugs
>Spilling sleigh ethic on repealing Obamacare
>Stupid bullshit Twitter feeds
>lol JK Mexico will only pay for half of the wall
>lol JK I don't want to hurt Hillary Senpai that was just a prank bro
>Meeting with Henry Kissinger

And yet I was still a cautious supporter when he became president (didn't vote for him or shillery) because he did do some good things from withdrawing from the TPP to strengthening ICE to wanting to audit the fed and at least he wasnt going to start gratuitous shit with Rus-

actual political threads on Sup Forums are legit slide threads

MD
That's all you need to know.
I guess I am good at absorbing the gestalt. Comes from absorbing patient histories.

ptotip: see the bottom of your page? go to "catalogue" and then press that. It will show you all the titles of the threads. Then you can avoid the shills and read the interesting ones.

Dude hasn't even elaborated his stance other than that he disagrees with how much shit flinging has been going on from Trump supporters / non supporters of the action he recently took. His post hasn't even advocated for dividing Sup Forums, if anything he wants the disagreement to be done on more civil and intelligent terms rather than screaming shill and reddit at each other.

>It's the same reason why your side lost the election
He hasn't even said which side he belongs to. Did he vote for Trump and supports the missile strikes in Syria? Did he vote for Trump and doesn't support the strikes? Didn't vote for Trump and approves? Didn't vote and doesn't approve? You don't fucking know because he hasn't said, or even lightly implied.

>learn to be still and READ or you just look like a fucking dead monkey without a brain.
Sound advice, maybe you should pull your head out of your fucking ass for 5 seconds and try out your suggestion.

*spilling spaghetti

You're dumb. America can project its influence in things that actually affect it instead of getting involved and bombing countries because Ivanka cried at a video.

They can't take criticism of their god emperor, so naturally the idea that Sup Forums would be pissed about Trump attacking Assad is impossible and it's clearly just the work of shills. I voted for the guy but not for this horseshit, especially since it looks like we're going down the path of direct intervention in the Syrian war at this point

I'm still waiting for evidence of this shareblue thing. I don't want to wade through pages of archives, someone just post whatever the hell it is.

If I don't see anything I'm going to have to assume it's just like CTR - fucking nothing, just a picture of payments to people employed by a super PAC called Correct The Record with zero (0) evidence that they're posting here.

I don't doubt that political operatives are shady and will do whatever they can think of to further their cause but I don't think this website is as important as you think it is. And you see real shills on facebook, news comments, etc, and they're spammers. They never do anything subtle, they just post their talking points again and again. I doubt they're sophisticated enough to worm their way into the culture of a site like this and metatroll it into disintegration. Even if they were sophisticated enough, I really doubt it'd be worth their time.

Furthermore:

Sometimes human beings disagree on things WITHOUT someone paying them to or brainwashing them to.

This shill thing isn't just a problem on Sup Forums, but all of Sup Forums. I used to post on Sup Forums (what a cesspool of a board it is now). Often times, Sup Forums was right about games sucking, but if you ever, ever tried to say a positive thing about these games, or defend them----you were labeled a marketer for the company trying to sell the game. Nobody would try to constructively take down your argument---just name calling.

For a board that supports Peterson, you guys should be ashamed of yourself. Calling the other side "shills" is the same as calling the other side "racists". Peterson is all about DISCUSSION and DISCOURSE on things.

>ISIS I would call a special case considering it is trying to pick a fight with is specifically
That's fair and a good point.
>Syria is for the most part an internal conflict and Trump has singled it out as something we shouldn't get involved in
You are correct in acknowledging both the differences in the types of conflict and that Trump has said that we shouldn't get mired in it and that regime change, at least like it was in Iraq, is bad.
>That a single massacre, one of many in that war, was enough to completely change his mind and make him approve a unilateral military strike speaks poorly of his crisis management skills.
This is the part where I disagree with you. I think it shows a good level of foresight. People cannot and will not feel safe with the imagery of those massacres and ending the crisis in Syria would assist our allies in Europe. In order to make people feel safe so that things calm down and make them amenable to staying in safe zones, you have to make sure that the rules are being enforced for both sides. That air strike, in theory, was a message that the rules will be enforced.

Paid shill can't be reasoned with and have an MO with how they post that reveals an organized strategy. You know this... right?

>He hasn't even said which side he belongs to.

I know which side he is from. It's obvious when you look at his MO. Look at his response to my posts. Did you even read them? He is a leftist. He betrays this pretty quickly.

last point, read-->
>learn to be still and READ or you just look like a fucking dead monkey without a brain.

It applies to you.

welcome shareblue

I am not helping with your internal witch-hunts. We are inside your organization. You probably talked with one of us unknowingly today.

Have a nice day!

>What does bombing Assad have to do with bombing ISIS?
Nothing, but I was more trying to [spoiler]dispel the fiction[/spoiler] that Trump was an isolationist and a strict non-interventionist.
You can see here as to why I think the strike was appropriate in theory. Whether it works out in practice I can't be certain, but none of us are clairvoyants either way.

I was in 2 threads last night that destroyed the non arguments in that screen cap but keep posting it .
Weren't TD people using something he wrote immediately after the attack? No wonder they stopped talking about him.
Sup Forums is contrarian, Sup Forums is satire,Sup Forums isn't racist its shock value. I see screen caps of what you idiots say on TD and you come back and parrot it here. How many times do you have to be told how stupid you are?

The majority of people on Sup Forums are in the minority so of course they disagree with just about everything. The problem with your assumption is that them disagreeing is baseless. Which couldn't be farther from the truth. Most people here don't just repeat talking points. Most are well read up to date on issues and true political junkies. They've researched all sides and have well informed opinions (another reason TD is hated) Sup Forums doesn't do talking points. When you come here with your talking points listed above its taken for lack of better word insult, it also shows how new you are and your total lack of understanding of this place. But of course you will ignore this because you've lived in a bubble for two years and I must be a shill.

Remember when we talked about politics and not who's "from here" or not?

This shill/r_The Donald/whatever thing is extremely autistic and uninteresting.

There's some speculation but it looks legit. For the same reason you could speculate that Ivanka came home crying and said we need to do something.