Women

Can anyone link me to the scientific study that theorizes because women were held in sex slave status in tribal societies for thousands of years, an arousal to being dominated is biologically rooted in women? This is Sup Forums related, it's you bastards that linked me to it to begin with

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtcatalog.com/isabel-chalmers/2014/04/dear-nice-guy-i-wasnt-ready-for-you-before-but-i-am-now/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just look at Japanese Women, they get off to getting groped on the train and every time they say no it means yes

this is relevant to my interests
gonna bump you right

>tfw Sup Forums says im not allowed to have sex with women because I am nonwhite (nonblack)

>tfw we literally saved the same image from the same facebook page
top fukken kek
have another

nobody has the link?

>Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before — But I Am Now

>I don’t know you yet but I’m so ready to date you. Seriously, I am. For a long time, I dated bad boys. Yes, I was that girl you blame for always coming in last. I guess I dated bad boys because, somehow, I liked their unavailability, sexy sideways glances, and late-night calls. I fed off the chase and mystery they provided me. I saw them as a challenge that I always happily accepted. Let me tell you, I’ve dated so many jerks throughout the years. A lot of times, I ended up being disappointed with how it ended with them, and wondered why I always had such blind optimism about these guys I clearly knew were jerks to begin with.

>But to be honest, I don’t regret any of it now.

>With all that being said, I’m ready to date a Nice Guy. I’ve learned all the lessons I need to learn from bad boys.

thoughtcatalog.com/isabel-chalmers/2014/04/dear-nice-guy-i-wasnt-ready-for-you-before-but-i-am-now/

Women are the way they are because we enable it by marrying sluts.

a surprisingly large portion of women want to be raped.
i'm guessing it's because all the women who fought back the most while being raped got killed by their rapists and never passed on their genes.

There is no single "study" like that and things are not as simple as "women were held in sex slave status".

You sound like an underage moron. Look up Robert Sapolsky's Human Behavioral Biology course if you want to actually start understanding evolution. Then read 10 more books on evolutionary biology and sexual selection.

>used up roastie get of the cock carousel in search of a beta provider with the hope that she can squirt out a non-retard child before her eggs self-destruct
wew

he's obviously talking about a study that exists that he's lost the link to
get off your high horse

And the thing is - she will get a man if she is pretty enough.

I dont think enjoying it would make them have more offspring or make their offspring more fit so i doubt this

>Women are the way they are because we enable it by marrying sluts

I thought this was just a meme until my friend married a girl pregnant with a half nig he met online

yeah I could see why that wouldn't be studied.

Would be dangerous for people to know and understand the truth.

Bullshit, even the ugliest girls will find men beta and desperate enough to provide for them

I don't have the study, but this can't be a comprehensive explanation.

Women are capable of resisting sexual stimulation if something is mentally bothering them. If you persist, you can often overcome it, but it's easier to start where they're happy and relaxed.

It's more true than nearly everyone would like to admit, but it's not the whole story.

Incidentally, does anyone know if rape victims ever fall in love with their victimizer? That would lend credence to the theory.

>want to be raped
That's just a fantasy, and if they really want to, then it's only by pic related or similar.

You can study what arouses women and you can study evolutionary biology and you can make theories. But the way OP phrased the question is retarded, like there's a single study out there that shows this as opposed to it being a theory that comes from decades of research put together.

>Want to be
>Raped

Making the first move is not rape, nor is persisting if they seem initially disinterested. They're vags respond to persistence.

I'm despise these girls because they're losers. They couldn't keep any of the alphas, so now they're giving up.

I would bet $millions that Melania never thought, "Oh, now I'll settle for one of those nice guys."