Was united justified?

Was united justified?

I really don't think what they did was that bad.

Dude should have just got off the plane.

Perhaps someone else could have gave up their seat.

Overbooking is the result of the free market at work. United airlines crashing in value as customers find airlines that won't assault them to cover their own mistakes will also be the result of the free market.

The airline did.

Law enforcement did not.

Give me a quick rundown?

I'm not sure I understand his argument in the first tweet.

Sure they can refuse service at random to accommodate their own employees at the expense of customers. But they also deserve the enormous PR nightmare that will result from it. That's how the free market works. By the way have you seen the amazing rates at southwest.com?

yes, gook got knocked the fuck out

Overbooked plane had to remove a mentally ill gook

link to video you pleb

I don't know but if I'm going to take a guess I am betting they denied a muslim seating. Leftists virtue signaled as hard as they could about it to show how tolerant and progressive they are, and people who are still human enough to possess basic survival instincts thought, 'Sounds like the people on that plane dodged a bullet.'

Old Asianbro should've given up his seat. Airline shouldn't have overbooked or assaulted Old Asianbro. Enough bad behavior and blame for all.

United accidentally overbooked a flight, which they needed to put four employees on so they can be ready for another flight the next day.

They offered incentives for people to volunteer to leave the plane, going from 400 to 800 bucks, stopping there. After that, they used a randomizer to select four people to forcibly kick out. One of them ended up being a doctor who needed to see his patients in the morning. He refused to leave, they called police, police roughed him up, everyone got this on camera.

Now United's fucked for going against their own policy when all they needed to do was keep offering more and more money until someone bit the bait and left the ticket.

The dude was a doctor who had patients to see in the morning. If I was him, I wouldn't have given up my seat either.

This.

/thread

>I don't know but if I'm going to take a guess
In the time it took you to type it, you could hae googled the incident.

neither post makes any sense, it's just the common anti-corporate sentiment espoused by someone who hasn't any idea of what they're talking about

>accidentally

this desu

everyone does it

The reason it was 'overbooked' was cause they suddenly had to transport employees. The flight itself was fine until they made a fuck-up.

it's their fucking plane / company they can do what they want.
they made a mistake by letting people board
i'm sure he will sue and get a bunch of money though

Hahahahaha I just watched the video and the gook literally goes full

>*autistic screeching*

make a scene get a bunch of money from lawsuit
i can't believe nobody want $800 and a free hotel room

from the sound of it, it was handled wrong and the person who made the decision should be let go and they need to figure out how to properly handle the situation in the future.

I think they should have offered a full refund and a free flight of the next available flight to the first 4 people to stand up starting with the cheapest seats first.

they fucked up

They were transporting a new flight crew to operate a flight elsewhere, the same day.

Without a flight crew, an entire flight would have been cancelled/delayed.

This happens literally every day. Even with Southwest (which by the way, coming from someone who is familiar with their maintenance standards, you should never fly).

The only difference here is dude refused to listen to airport security and then got (unrighteously) manhandled.

chicago to louisville is a four hour drive. the four airline employees had over 24 hours to drive 4 hours and instead the company paid $3200 + 4 hotel rooms + 4 flights and beat up a doctor on camera.

IT WASNT $800 CASH

IT WAS A LITERAL COUPON FOR UNITED AIRLINES FLIGHTS

>overbook a flight by a single person
>resolve this before anyone gets on the plane, because you're not allowed to board overbooked planes
>everyone sits in the seats they've paid for
>last minute decision to put 4 employees on the plane so they can go do a job at the next airport (6 hour bus ride oh noes)
>now they're back to needing 1 more seat again
>ask for volunteers
>no one volunteers
>they randomly choose someone
>it's a fucking doctor flying to see patients the next day
>he refuses
>police come
>punch him in the face
>steal his wallet
>then drag his body from the plane
>OH MY GOD, THIS IS WRONG!!

If it's illegal to refuse services to nigs it should be illegal to kick out a paying customer

>Was united justified?

WHO GIVES A SHIT

If UA removed the 4 employees who did not pay for the flight, then sure. But they didn't do that now did they?

>paid all electric bills in advance
>suddenly electricity company tells you they're cutting you off because one of their employees needs some electricity and they forgot to make enough electricity for everyone
>you need electricity because you have someone on life support in your house
>electricity company beats you up and cuts off your electricity that you paid for
>It's their electricity they can do what they want :^)

There's trade and commerce laws in place precisely to stop stuff like this happening.

United is absolute fucking garbage anyways. Everyone knows to fly Southwest for cheap domestic tickets and to fly Delta for international.

being so stupid not to make a deal
ask for $1000
ask for next flight be a class flight
and the free hotel room

i can't believe out of all the people on that flight no one would take that deal?

wtf?!?

Kek sounds like an ancap meme

I think refusing service and refusing service after payment is different. If an airline wants to randomly throw people off their planes then people shouldn't have to pay until the service has actually been rendered.

>spend a day jerking your dick in the economy inn for $800 worth of non transferable cupons for low priority seating tickets that can only be used on the 3rd tuesday and 4th thursday of november or march

Private companies have the right to refuse service, they don't have the right to give you a voucher for a service and then refuse the voucher, ad they don't have a right to assault you.

t. libertarian.

Well people has shit to do and theres a reason they select that day and time.

He was a doctor with appointments next morning, he booked his flight, paid for it, went with the rules and still got beaten, humilliated and taken out of the plane.

On the plus side he is now a millionare.

I'll take the deal at $800, Monty.

Massive PR fall out is part of the free market.

To save cost, they booked flights in such a way that there is almost no room for error. When something like a big storm causes mass flight cancelations, there's a cascade effect of people getting bumped. His was a risk they took to save money and they deserve the repercussions of it.

He need to sue United out of business

and the PD too

If the captain of a vessel makes an order, it's against federal law to disobey.

>omg look what you're doing to him
>still won't give up your seat for the doctor apparently getting skullfucked in the center aisle

Yeah seriously, the fuck would you kick a fucking doctor off a fucking plane? How retarded are you?

better if its a food analogy

>go to restaurant
>pay for a hamburger
>sit down about to eat it
>suddenly restaurant decides that their staff is hungry
>restaurant staff beats you up and starts eating your hamburger
>its their hamburger they can do what they want :^)

JUST A REMINDER
The asian guy got in that flight anyway after being knocked out and all they did is causing a PR catastrophe and delaying the flight 2 hours
LITERALLY losing money for no reason, what a retarded airline

>I'm a doctor so I'm better than all of you. Muh patients.
What an entitled asshat.

nigs gonna nig

>Captain orders you to kys
what do?

Southwest is shit. EVERYTIME (3 times) I've flown with them, they kick me off of my plane in Detroit and make me stay the night. airlines are a fucking joke. Im going to Denver soon and am opting to drive 22 hours over flying

A medical doctors worth, particularly a surgeon, is far far more important than being a busboy.

does not have a case. he will be lucky if he does not have legal problems after this.

that said, fuck united.

This: and this Fucking libertarians are borderline retarded.

Shoulda worn a helmet.

Eh... it's still better than flying American Airlines.

The ticket he bought carries no more value than the ticket anyone else on that flight bought.

>Chad doesn't get to see Stacy for a few hours longer than planned

vs

>multiple people suffer/die because they didn't receive treatment

HMMM

probably worth more than his life

kek, what a faggot.

The chinaman got BTFO. We respect private property in this country you communist insect of a chinaman, GTFO the plane.

He would kill himself because it's obvious from his post that he's a statism loving bootlicker.

They weren't actually offering money, they were offering a fucking coupon for a future flight, which is absolutely worthless if you don't fly often.

Also when they found out the guy was a fucking doctor who was on his way to see patients why the fuck didn't they just randomly select another person?

Why would he have legal problems? United will pay $100-500k for the victim's "emotional distress" after this incident. It's obvious United knows they're fucked up because they are so quiet.

Or just send their employees on a bus

An airline tried this with me a few years back. They went around asking everyone if they would be willing to take a voucher for another flight the next day. I lied and said I had diabeetus and only had a days worth of insulin with me.

>taking your practice and clients seriously

You have never flown united. They're overbooked all the time.

You I was against United but seeing this faggot's tweets has made me lean further towards sympathy for them.

>Rules O'Hare with an Iron but fair fist
>Delta and Virgin need to check in with United before departure
>In constant contact with the FAA and NTSB

"You're not flying the friendly skies today gook"

If he's worth so much more than everyone else on that plane he should fly business class where his ticket IS worth more than others.

The twist to the story: the doctor refused to give up his seat to a gay flight attendant.

If your reaction to having a son is to name him Griffin, you legally should be gassed.

Are you telling me there are other kinds of flight attendants?

I just searched on Twitter "United" and "Trump". Some are actually blaming Trump for this.

The doctor is trans though so (s)he wins in the SJW olympics

Why the fuck should someone who got there early give up their seat for someone who got there late? Between them and the airline that overbooked the flight, it seems the guy who ended up getting the shit beat out of him was the only party to show any kind of responsibility.

Women.

>2013+4
>Not having already killed yourself

Thanks Obama

"Thanks Obama"
"Good Job, Bush"

are you new?

>Overbooking is the result of the free market at work. United airlines crashing in value as customers find airlines that won't assault them to cover their own mistakes will also be the result of the free market.

What this user said

This literally was not an overbooked flight. Airlines need to unexpectedly transport employees all the time.

*God emperor trump

what if the people the doctor went to see would go on to vote democratic? and what if the crew they needed to put on the plane would go to help ice agents deport illegals?
is this the new trolly dilemma?

You gonna pay him 5 grand and fix his schedule for him?

Yes on crashing, not on overbooking.

Overbooking is the result of shitty booking software.

Also it was not overbooked. They randomly wanted to fly their employees at last minute's notice.

>if you have a reasonable natural law reaction to this then the government should opress you
hmmm...

>Detroit
>surely a negro
>righteous

kek

when he paid for the ticket that ride became his right. you arent supporting capitalism.

What is wrong with southwest maintenance?
Yes, so it became overbooked.

That's retarded.

If it was worth so much for these chucklefucks to be transported instead of paying customers, they should have bought them bus tickets if they couldn't find a plane with 4 empty seats, or even 4 planes with 1 empty seat each.

What are the fucking odds? It's like watching final destination: gook

that doesn't sound like very much

can't the hospital he works at go after them as well?

Wow we care about this stupid shit when we're thisclose to WW3. This is why people are retarded. Some dog gets kicked by a man and it goes viral, they're so emotional they get manipulated easily.

I don't care if United killed the passenger and harvested his organs for the in-flight meal.

Exactly, in a sense it was a contract and the doctor had every right to expect its fulfillment. If they wanted to kick him off they needed to pay the exact amount of income he would lose by missing his appointments as well as the consequences it would have on his scheduling.

You're cool bro wanna come to my step dads house and huff paint while listening to slipknot and metallica later?

Corporatefag and investor here.

Of course private companies can refuse service to anyone.

Does anyone think that United did well in this? Absolutely fucking not. They're facing huge backlash, boycott, and PR crisis from the way this was handled. This is an example of the free market at work. The only reason this is even an issue is because the children in charge of this particular United flight, and airport cops, SPERGED out. Give a few retards the tiniest bit of authority and this is what happens.

What should have happened?

> The flight was overbooked. This happens all the time. This is a logistics error on the fault of United, meaning, they are going to have to end up absorbing the cost of this fuckup, their customers are not to blame.

> The low-IQ person in charge of the flight was told to get volunteers, and finding none after two minutes of trying, he selected one randomly and called in the LE. That's not what a volunteer is. This person should lose his job. I would be asking for many pinkslips.

> I love overbooked flights. Why? Because if you get bumped from a flight (usually before boarding, they fucked up AGAIN by allowing an overbooked manifest to board), you can get huge rewards. I volunteered bumped @ LAX and got so many comped miles i was able to roundtrip 3 people to Hawaii for free. No joke.

> The flight manager should have started bidding. No volunteers? Ok, how about volunteers for 1000 free miles? Someone will leap up -- someone who doesn't absolutely have to be at their destination, like the selected dude (doctor). No takers? 2000 miles, two days at nights at any of our partnered hotels, free car rental. No takers? 2500 miles first class, free Hertz for a month, $200 VISA giftcard. This is how you get passengers to self-select for who really needs to go, make the customer happy, and save the airline from incident in one swoop. The cost of 3-4 tickets and a few freebies is infinitesimal compared to the cost of this dumbfuck mistake.

I don't think we are as close to WWIII as the mass hysteria is making you to believe.

Learn to recognize memes

>WW3

L M A O

Why is it always non - whites misbehaving in this society? Its either nogs, spics, gooks or non-anglo saxons. Why can't they just be proper?

Did he died?