Black Angels

Daily reminder that Black Angels are a friend of Croatia and /ex-yu/

vocaroo.com/i/s0vETvGWvWp5

vocaroo.com/i/s1fo4151MhmY

They are really top tier women indeed
why havent you find yourself a black angel gf yet, Sup Forums?

only white women make white men

Hide and sage.

>It's a somali

Euros are so pathetic - they want their own "cool negros" just like the Anglo has, but they fail to realize the Anglo's negroid was bred by them. And the cultural traits in the Anglo's negro exist only because of the Anglo's influence.

only white men have the genetic material to make white women

Stop posting this thread over and over, it is spam.

Listen to the first vocaroo guys: BLACK ANGELS LOVE US

And the second vocaroo is a song we made for them (black angels)

>those vocaroos
why are we hating on black angels when they show so much love towards us whille Westerners just make fun off us.

B-but we dont hate black angels my friend
we never did :3

FUCK WESTERNERS

Is croatia really this cucked?

Black angels is a way of life

((()))
((()))

Black STD rates

Gonorrhea

In 2014, 55.4% of all reported cases of gonorrhea occurred among blacks. The rate of gonorrhea among blacks in 2014 was 405.4 cases per 100,000 population, which was 10.6 times the rate among whites (38.3). This disparity has changed little in recent years. This disparity was similar for black men (10.6 times) and black women (10.7 times).

Chlamydia

In 2014, the overall rate among blacks in the United States was 1,117.9 cases per 100,000, a 6.2% decrease from the 2010 rate of 1,167.5 cases per 100,000. The rate of chlamydia among black women was 5.7 times the rate among white women (1,432.6 and 253.3 per 100,000 women, respectively). The chlamydia rate among black men was 7.3 times the rate among white men (772.0 and 105.5 cases per 100,000 men, respectively).

Syphilis

During 2010–2014, the rate of primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis among blacks increased 7.8% (from 17.8 to 119.2 cases per 100,000 population). In 2014, 38.1% of all cases reported to CDC were among blacks.

The overall 2014 rate for blacks was 5.4 times the rate for whites, while the 2013 rate was 5.6 times the rate for whites. In 2014, the rate of P&S syphilis among black men was 5.3 times the rate among white men; the rate among black women was 9.2 times the rate among white women.

In 2014, the rate of congenital syphilis was 38.2 cases per 100,000 live births among blacks. Race/ethnicity for cases of congenital syphilis is based on the mother’s race/ethnicity. This rate was 10.3 times the rate among whites (3.7 cases per 100,000 live births).

Maybe your right black angels do have god like bodies.Also for some reason there is a surge off black women here in Belgrade and saw allready 3 interacial couples all WMBF

yup but fortunately we aren't white

it's a pathetic attempt to subvert and cause division among wm/wf

Why is everyone trying to lure young white men into fucking nonwhite women?

THIS AND THIS

pls post moar
I think I'm starting to get jungle fever

moracete se zadovoljiti cigankama jer ste balkanska sirotinja koja ne moze da priusti odlazak u egzoticnije zemlje

its shills

stick to your own ethnic / racial group, or you'll lose all identity. it's better to be a Croatian than a filthy fucking traitor

based croat

Only white women have the highest divorce rate and adultery rate.

fuck you

>shills meme
fuck off black women in Eastern Europe are foreign and exotic,nobody cares what you angry mongrels think

>posts shit about US blacks in a thread about croatian niggers.

boy you are retarded nigger

hahaha sto bi smo mi isli u za Zapad ili Afriku kad dolaze one kod nas :^)

Race mixing without proper cultural planning is fucking disastrous.

You guys better have a plane to completely idoctrinate your mongrel children to your local culture, and be assured to have them accepted by the rest of the nation, otherwise you are inviting a cultural and national fucking disaster.

Don't racemix on jewish terms, they will use it against you

kako da ne, jedva cekaju da pobegnu u zemlju koja ima losiji standard od njihove

>dominican republic
you would know

American mixed blacks probably have jewish blood, considering that jews were the biggest group of slave owners in the US.

This may explain their rabid antieuropean tendencies.

Toxic blood

pa dolaze oni ovde kao studenti ne da imigriraju ovde

>willfully lowering your children's IQ
>not degenerate
Pick one.

I'd bleach that.

Black angels are the future my friend

>(((your children)))

Why are they alive? In Albania their faces would be melted with acid already

golden brown
finer temptress

We're already mixed to oblivion so why care?

Can't ve too bad as I'm already as smart as it gets :)

>when you make 100% shkja post
Drink bleach, Juronovic. Non-whites should be exterminated

One of my favs

(((((((())))))))))

listen to this stupid motherfucker

> African blacks are STD free and the paragon of cleanliness

I'm jelly off you Vladimir you have the cutest minorety women in the world(Tatars,Chechen etc)

Black angels are the future.

>extermination
through natural selection (no more help or interaction with non whites)

any white that wants to interact can fuck off to where the non whites live (but never come back you pos traitors)

mene treba tahi

I hope you will die Chetnik nigger. Kosovo is Kosovo. Tony Blair did nothing wrong

>Angels
>post a black wimen

KEK

((((((((())))))))
pic related

Thru bioweapons targeting L SSA and H. 7 million "people" gone in less than a month

wew Aslan didn't really wanted to insult you but Chechen women are pretty cute,especially ones who move to Western Europe

Why so salty?
Scared your teeny tiny dick won't be enough for a THICC black angel?

(((((((()))))))))

HIV/AIDS

In 2014, the estimated diagnosis rate for HIV cases in the United States was 13.8 per 100,000 population and 49.4 among blacks/African Americans. Of 222,185 estimated diagnoses of HIV infection in the United States and six dependent areas from 2010 to 2014, African Americans accounted for the following:

45% of the total
62% of women
64% of infections attributed to heterosexual contact
64% of children, ages < 13

the death rate for blacks was higher (19.4 per 100,000) compared with any other racial ethnicity group (2.5 whites). In 2013, African Americans represented 47% of all estimated deaths of people ever diagnosed with HIV. (Note that deaths could be from any cause). A recent study showed that blacks diagnosed with HIV are less likely than other groups to be linked to care, retained in care, receive antiretroviral treatment and achieve adequate viral suppression.

African American Males

African American men accounted for 40% of HIV cases diagnosed among men in the United States and six dependent areas in 2014. A majority (78%) of African American men diagnosed with HIV contracted the disease through male-to-male sexual contact while 15% contracted HIV through heterosexual exposure.

African American Females

Among African American women in the United States and six dependent areas, heterosexual contact was the most frequently cited mode of transmission, accounting for 91% of cases diagnosed in 2014.

die shkije jurinovic

pretty edgy but what do I expect from a Islamic degenerate

I'm telling you guys, unless you have a strong, patriarchal culture this won't end well..

I'm not personally against it on moral level, but what about the society?

What will happen in the future?

People need identitiy, they need to belong to where they live, if the nation is not willing to provide this, then it is problematic..

Race mixing through non traditional relationships is a massive fuck up, unless it is done through marriage, it will fucking fail, biiiiigggtime; take american race mixing for an example.

People devoid of culture and ethnic acceptance are east prey to foreign subversion.

You guys need to think this shit through.

>muh dick
(right on queue)
>muh salty

embarrassing

Odjebi i ti sa tim majmunima smrdljivima, prvo si zasra exyu a sad sereš ovdje, molim te objesi se

I don't care if I get AIDS.
Getting to fuck a black angel like this would be worth it.

dis nigga is betty woke