So Jared Kushner visited the base my friend is deployed at in Iraq a few days ago

So Jared Kushner visited the base my friend is deployed at in Iraq a few days ago.

Apparently everybody in uniform saluted this guy because they assumed he was some high ranking government official.

Can you picture generals and decorated soldiers having to salute some 36 year old millionaire fratboy wearing an Armani suit and ray bans?

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/
haaretz.com/jewish/news/the-king-s-torah-a-rabbinic-text-or-a-call-to-terror-1.261930
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He is a high ranked government official. Now fuck off, make way for the Antichrist. Let this guy get to the top, we need him to do whatever hes gonna do so Jesus can come back faster.

Why is he dressed like he is going to party on a yacht? wtf? He is in the middle of a desert.

You're totally full of shit no US soldier would salute anybody out of uniform without any rank displayed

>thank you for your service

>Saluting anyone in a hostile environment
>Saluting anyone other than officers or the President.
If this is true the Army is a fucking joke.

This, don't fall for retarded OP.

Military courtesy and customs expert detected

just gonna drop this off here

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh wow

Saluting an officer in a combat zone is considered an insult. You might as well hand them a giant sign saying, "snipers shoot here!"

He's not really a government official. Trump can't appoint him to an official position due to nepotism laws.

>shit that didnt happen

Isn'tbit incredibly disrespectful to shake someones hands while wearing sunglasses? I thought you were supposed to look them in the eye.

haha

>Behold idiot son-in-law Jared Kushner—the man now in charge of brokering Middle East peace, Uberizing the federal government, reforming the entire criminal justice system, and keeping Donald Trump’s hands off his wife. This perfect still frame from a David O. Russell film has also been put in charge of beating ISIS. Yes, ISIS!

>And what better way to terrify the caliphate than by sauntering around in a bulletproof vest that’s been personalized like a pair of Underoos, and then wearing it OVER a goddamn blazer? It’s a sharp look, one that says, “I’d like to make a war, but I’d also like a mint julep.” Imagine how long Scent of a Woman here stared at himself in the mirror with his vest and Malibu cop sunglasses on. I bet a Steve Vai guitar solo played in his head the whole time. Why, I’d just be quaking in my sandals if I were the Islamic State. This Harvard Freshman Orientation Leader will wipe them out in the morning and still have time to attend your nephew’s rehearsal dinner later that afternoon.

>What a piece of shit.

Sounds Fake

sage you faggot, you have no clue what the fuck your talking about, and he doesnt get saluted.

Stop being so anti-Semitic. Israel owns all countries, Kushner owns the United States.

kek

Pike off, Trump-brainwashed bitch. Bump.

i can confirm, i was uniform

civilians (sans potus) don't get saluted, kys immediately

Polish soldiers salute this fat piece of shit.

this is fucking hilarious

why would the master respect his slaves? they are slaves and should do everything to please the master not the other way around, Kushner is a son of a billionaire and went to the best schools because of his father's money and married a daughter of another billionaire, the working class and the army are his slaves who work hard and die and he should only be worried about his stocks value

>Apparently everybody in uniform saluted this guy because they assumed he was some high ranking government official.
That's a running joke in the military, you pretty much just salute anyone who's not obviously a grunt.

Im saving this for whenever military fags start shilling about their service.

KUSHNER x SOROS
>$250m loan for Cadre, Kushner's global real estate investment startup:
jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/
>Note the 'A' in Cadre's logo; intentionally evokes a pyramid with hovering capstone
>Jared and brother Josh Kushner are founders
>www.cadre.com
>Definition of cadre: "a group of activists in a communist or other revolutionary organization."

KUSHNER x NETANYAHU
>Bibi is lifelong friends of Kushner family, told Trump in public visit to DC that he even slept in Kudhner's childhood bed
>Kushner's parents have donated over $100m to Israeli, its charities, hospitals and schools
>Kushner was donator to IDF until recently, via a 503 nonprofit in US
>Kushner's parents support rabbi who authored 'The King's Torah' known as "gentile murder manual" in Israel
>haaretz.com/jewish/news/the-king-s-torah-a-rabbinic-text-or-a-call-to-terror-1.261930

KUSHNER x MURDOCH
>Murdoch took Kushner under his wing in 2006/7 when the latter bought New York Observer
>Murdoch sits on the board of Genie Energy, which has major oil contracts in Syria's Golan Heights ---Israel claims this land is theirs, UN claims it is Syria/Assad's
>Genie Energy board also includes: Dick Cheney, Lord Jacob Rothschild
>Murdoch's Chinese socialite ex-wife, Wendi Deng, is besties with Ivanka and actually reunited her and Kushner when his family pressured her to convert to Orthodox Judaism

KUSHNER x ROTHSCHILD
>see Genie Energy/Syria above
>Kushner's building 666 5th Avenue in NYC is an insidery landmark in Jewish finance/culture; featured in Wolf of Wall Street w Rothschild mention (Top of the Sixes)

SIDENOTE: Any Sup Forumsacks have the pasta/infographic for Cadre x Kushner that circulated heavily over weekend? 10/10

Kushner threads being slid/deleted. Be sure to include his name in thread titles. It is wacky that #FireKushner trended all weekend on Twitter, yet no major threads. Screencap good info!

That fuckin jew has no business being around real men.

A fox overseeing a chicken house. Yeah, that slick bitch is gonna fix the Middle East mess alright.

wearing body armor in the HQ. What a faggot

Yeah, he should of brought the seersucker. Use your fucking head.

YES YES your God will come to your rescue goy. Allow the process to proceed unimpeded

that's 'cause yankee military are no more than a bunch of fucking idiots, who go and murder innocent civilians all over the world thinking they're "fighting for democracy and freedom", but in reality they're killing for profits of some high rank zionist scumbags... fuck you usa!! Regards from a Russian, motherfuckers .i.

I don't get the outrage, was he expected to LARP as a soldier? He wore his usual standard of clothing. Pearl clutching is ridiculous and such a leftie thing to do.

Ayy

Fuck of shill

You lost me when u said it was a floating capstone. Everyone knows that's the Masonic compass and square.

LMAO KUSH :DDD

LIKE WEED LOL XDDDDD

US STONERS AMIRITE? :^)

Wtf I love jews now

Salute your true leader.