Post YFW politics don't matter because everything in your personal life is perfect

Post YFW politics don't matter because everything in your personal life is perfect.

Other urls found in this thread:

elcomercio.pe/redes-sociales/youtube/peter-anguila-viral-preso-violencia-domestica-noticia-1851230
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The truth is out there

that's what separates whites from the rest
no matter how great life is, we always want to progress and evolve

stay content and docile :)

Well that just makes you a narrow-sighted faggot

thats a very androgenous looking outfit

Im nonwhite and my life is easy mode but im addicted to self improvement (gym, prsctice art, read) all outside of work.

Im not content just absorbing normie consumerist culture in my free time like most people my age.

that's great to hear but you have to involve and contribute to the rest of your ethnic community
what you're doing will make you narcissistic and resentful. (over-improvement leads to inability to relate)

(community improvement) start with close familial relationships and branch out
use your knowledge and skills to lift your people

here
>slim fit Hugo Boss 100% virgin wool double breasted blazer

“Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you. ”

- Pericles AKA A man far smarter than your stupid ass.

Wtf? Most people could spend a year in space and still come back with more muscle than that lad.

Why are lanklets so disgusting?

True. I've maintained this lifestyle for some time now and it has crippled my social skills.

I have one or two close friends and a gf but i have immense dislike for people not within my immediate circle of empathy.

Tbh i dont really feel the need to meet new people and since i keep myself so busy it was easy to sacrifice a social life. You only need your best mates by your side anyway.

slender man doesn't seem so scary.

much better, although i was mainly thinking about the THICC pants

>He is affected by external factors

>that fat kid finally got laid
>thinks real world issues are irrelevant now

kys

MANLETS BTFO

peter la anguila is doin time...

lol, it was the early attempt at cargo pants with similar horrible look (utility vs fashion) they needed the oversized pockets and ease movement

Details please

Tried to kill his wife in a fit of rage...

elcomercio.pe/redes-sociales/youtube/peter-anguila-viral-preso-violencia-domestica-noticia-1851230

>no sense of community or interest in it
that's what (((they))) want

what is the point of improving yourself if it's only to differentiate from everyone else. We've gotten this evolved by large group improvements. It starts as individuals but must include the group or your genetic improvements will be lost in the next generation. Who will your offspring mate with if everyone is degenerate, your gains are lost.

it's not that you as an individual needs community, it's that your offspring needs a community (who will they mate with and be influenced by, the overall community)

All four of these "people" are white in America.

Is his wife in the gif?

top kek. Why am I not surprised that this degenerate did something so.... degenerate.

You have to get off Sup Forums.

I kind of like the look of them.

Beat up wife, released on 5k bail, restraining order.
Shithead. 'nuff said.

LOL

Who the fuck married that piece of shit?

You've atomised yourself race traitor. Rope for you.

>mfw
even if something bad happened I have many places I can move to to avoid war for example, I ain't rich just a simple traditional man, I wake up everyday in peace and work through my day in peace with no trouble.

psshh lankets
when will they ever learn

this is literally me

i take care of my own shit and worry about my own shit. no matter what happens around me in this dumb, gay nation i will always be thriving and successful

Only for crime stats. Take those out and the US is the largest healthiest safest country in the world.

>race traitor
>caring about strangers because they are the same color as you

nigger, pls

I thought I was the only one.

When I went to college in the states I had 3 roommates. One was 1/4 Japanese. One was 1/2 Mexican. One was 1/2 Arab. All listed themselves as "white" on documents.

Between them and the indian + mexican + nigger mixes I think the US is probably 30% white at best. Sad but true.

Wtf is that creature.

A God among men

>inherited the genetic benefits of "strangers"

ungrateful civic nationalist cuck, who do you think you have to thank for your genetics ie who you are

He beat up his wife for being a womanlet

>thanking strangers for accidentally existing
>next level mental illness

just get out

we'll see , traitors

>LARP'ing

yeah, ok, i'm patiently waiting

isn't the US only 30% white now and declining?

hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha

(breathes in)

hahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahaa

is your mom/dad a stranger?!
how about your great grandparents?!

where is your generational cutoff for gratitude?

the good thing about ungrateful individualist cucks is they get removed from the gene pool when the hordes come through

ignorance is bliss

you are boring
don't respond anymore

Why? Pol didnt make me start improving myself, ive been doing it before coming this board.

Pol just made me hate liberal degeneracy.

>no matter what happens around me in this dumb, gay nation i will always be thriving and successful

>like most people my age.
what's that, 14?

weak men will always find something to blame for their personal failings

"muh immigration"
"muh tax code"
"muh social justice"

stay weak, nigger. always be on the look out for something to blame for your own failure and unhappiness

learn what you can control and can't control in this world and do your best to improve yourself every day. all the other bullshit is just that.....bullshit

Nope, 24

>gnocchi gnigger trying to talk politics

Oh dear.

First post best post.

Only one moment in politics could destroy your "perfect life", so it does matter

Buddhism, or, how to cop out of life

>8BGas

Adolf??