Look who was right about trump

youtube.com/watch?v=4DRjodOKqiU
Common Filipe was right again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bO7_6uoS5X4&t
youtube.com/watch?v=phyqYbmiWUo
youtube.com/watch?v=cCQJ-LPpRt0
youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/yougov-poll-homosexuality-half-young-people-10458032.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Common Filth is always right. It's time to repent Sup Forums and stop being a degenerate.

hes back just to mine salt

This
I'm sure the I told you so felt good

CFR dropping elite truth bombs, Trump BTFO

>right about Milo
>right about GLUMPF

there is no stopping this spic

Man, there's a lot of mexican intellectuals out there, but this one's my favourite.

he was right about the alt-right too

I'm laughing so hard at all the trumpcucks right now

I just feel sorry for them.

THANK GOD. CF IS BACK. HE MAKES THIS FROZEN HELL HOLE BEARABLE. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

PLEASE THAN HIM FOR ME AS I DON'T HAVE A JEWTUBE ACCOUNT

What is CFR? Can I get a rundown. Is it worth listening to

why they brought this on them selves. Trump being a pro jew ziocuck was never a secret. He has always been pro jew, his children are married off to kikes. He lead the fucking israel parade in NYC for many years.

A mexican Jew who hates white people.

HE UNIRONICALLY SAVED MY LIFE. THE MAN IS A GENIUS.

I mean all those who still actively defend and support him. How can they be so brainwashed by a cult of personality? It's actually quite worrying.

Anyone knows if this episode is a one time thing or is he legit back?

HE'S WHITE DON'T LISTEN TO THIS SODOMITE: YOU SUBHUMAN SHIT EATING ANIMAL. DIE OF POZ

I'm joking my woke nigga
Here have my OC

Is this that fat Mexican that sells bumper stickers about women fucking dogs?

Sorry, I usually encounter a lot of CF hate from Sup Forums. This board has more sodomites than /lgbt/.

I don't want them trying to hack CF again. We shouldn't remind them of him. I don't want him to get doxxed and leave forever.

Not all that impressive tbqh, if you're prediction for every event is that things are gonna go to shit and white people will continue to get gayer you are essentially never wrong at this point..

It was just a report right. They zucced his bandcamp. I hope he gets his operation back up and running. He truly is the best in the world

nobodytm approved of him so hes based

common filth is the black pill in human form

he is never wrong and white girls fuck dogs

No actually, and I say this as a fan. He's right about most things and his criticisms of the alt-right are valid but he's also depressing as fuck and pretty much the definition of blackpill. He's bad for your mental health. Watch at your own risk.

It's the blackpill, if you check the archives you'll see that he's usually pretty hated on Sup Forums because of how hardcore and anti-sodomite he is (and Sup Forums is full of anime posters and /lgbt/ cunts).

A lot of people accused him of being black then mexican (and now jewish) because of how hard he triggers white people (both from the left and right) but he did a few vids where you see his arms and he's white as fuck.

If you don't want to listen to his rants just check out his non-radio vids, they're funny as fuck.

He's a real life madman.

>Blackpill
Well your hope in men must die before you can save yourself.

dude fuck drumpf and fuck white people lmao

Says nothing but the depressing truth, offers a refreshingly realist take on almost everything, the only flaw is the constant god shit.

i think people just have a problem with him because if you dont give much thought to his videos he comes across as a guy who spends his life looking for shit to complain about

i used to watch all his videos and podcasts before coming here and i realize he just wants people to wake the fuck up to how bad things are

>constant god shit.
Put your faith in man (Or woman; both fallen creatures) and you will only know misery.

this desu

Maybe misery is reality. I'm not going to base my belief in god on trying to avoid pain.

He blocked me on twitter after Blacks voted for the party that is supporting gay marriage

What about putting your faith in neither?

Goddamn CF.

I hate him, but hes right.

I like the podcast, but I can't get over the desert kike religion shit.

He's mostly right about everything, but its still worshiping the kike god

what do you have thats better?

TRUMP IS A PRO JEW KEK.
GET OVER IT

People who talk about not putting your faith in Trump or the Alt-right put full faith in CF.Top kek

wtf I love Kikestianity
niggers are my brothers in Christ! hallelujah

Common Filth is rarely ever wrong desu, I actually struggle to come up with a time he was right now.

wokest nigga out there

This

CF has such a unique perspective. I'm still not sure what his endgame is though? Making Christianity Great Again?

Its not perfect
but like i said, what do you have thats better

he has no end game.He just wants to bitch on the internet he offers no real solutions

Also this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=bO7_6uoS5X4&t

People just need to get there lives together and engage in political and social struggle.Donald Trump is not the end goal,he was just the means to an end.Being black pill and bitching on the internet does nothing

return to primitive traditions
stop worshiping kikes
if that's unattainable for you, I'm sorry rootless cosmopolitan, but you are basically lost in this world anyway

Is he Christian? Only listened to his Tumblristas and other stuff really, him shilling his bandcamp turned me off from his radio thing.

Reverting to primitivism is no better, and jeopardizes morality just as much as secularism.

Varg is an edgy faggot larper

>return to primitive traditions
>using the internet
>that pic
nice rp can i join in? do you larp too?

Like said I think he just wants white people to wake up and stop being degenerates and enablers.

And he probably wants to destroy anime as well youtube.com/watch?v=phyqYbmiWUo

Fuck me this guy sounds like he's so done with life. He knows the jews have fucked over everyone and nobody is doing shit about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=cCQJ-LPpRt0

>Making Christianity Great Again?

yup simple as that

>Is he Christian? Only listened to his Tumblristas and other stuff really, him shilling his bandcamp turned me off from his radio thing.

he is a baptist

>return to primitive traditions
>stop worshiping kikes

pic rel and paganism is jsut as multiculty as christianity

>muh youtubers
fuck off please

>accurate

He spends his life seeking out the most repulsive degeneracy on the internet to convince himself and others that white people are morally dysfunctional and therefore giving up/taking the black pill is actually righteous. Of course this requires you to completely ignore the sexual perversions of non whites. I also wonder whether people like this are totally isolated and without family or friends, otherwise I'm not sure how you would convince yourself that people who have sex with animals are a significant enough demographic to represent the moral health of a race.

Ultimately my biggest gripe with the religious is that their belief that our world is a giant waiting room for everlasting glory often utterly robs them of the will to power.

Oh for fucks sake this guy is back? I don't want to confront reality.

>He spends his life seeking out the most repulsive degeneracy on the internet to convince himself and others that white people are morally dysfunctional and therefore giving up/taking the black pill is actually righteous.

there is smth to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc

Documenting the inevitable downfall of this passing world. Helping build the Kingdom of God.

>muh blackpill
there's nothing more nihilistic than athiesim and believing that there's no afterlife means that everything is pointless

>kike god
Today's Jews are not Israelites. They don't have a drop of ME blood

> people who have sex with animals are a significant enough demographic to represent the moral health of a race.
If he's truly a Christian then he believes all men are capable of the same perversion.

>my biggest gripe with the religious is that their belief that our world is a giant waiting room for everlasting glory often utterly robs them of the will to power.
Bit more complicated than that. Too many evangelists have focused on the afterlife as a means to convert others, but it hasn't always been that way.

They're the synagogue of Satan. Jesus warned us about them. There's a reason kikes push Christ-bashing and other degeneracy.

Actually, that just leaves the task of defining the purpose of life to the individual. Since authority no longer rests with God, meaning there is no authority, the individual chooses their own life purpose. If one's life purpose is their reason to exist, they define why they exist. Therefore, an atheist lives for himself according to his own doctrine. Most common tenet I've seen is pleasure. Being an atheist isn't nihilistic, it's just self-centered.

Most of Today's """Christians""" are no better than pagans. I've been to kike mega-churches; I know where most ppl stand.

I agree. Seeing what's become of my faith disgusts me. Women in leadership roles, acceptance of homosexuality, preaching without referring to the authority of scripture, and an obsession with finance.

The church needs to be reclaimed, but it's hard to do so in the modern world. Everyone is concerned with their own desires, and the idea of fellowship is lost.

You're just an edgy kid. You'll realize the truth when you hit 20. (Or you'll be just like TJ Kirk and stagnate in your mental maturity at 17 and be a perpetual degenerate manchild)

Common spic is a literal shitskin though. A brown manlet spic living in SoCal

I've listened to almost 100 episodes of his show and I can confirm this meme

sorry meant for the other guy not you

for (You) faggot

>it's a CF condemns the only group of people (whites) in America who consistently vote against abortion and transgender bathrooms all while claiming to be religious episode

Getting real bored of this

>inb4 "lol u just mad cuz u white and can't swallow the TRUTH"

>All Whites are Moral
The majority of us are worse than illiterate Africans in spiritual terms.

Someone should spam this pic to his twitter

Try evangelicals.

>muh based Godly niggers!!!

Cucktianity was a mistake

He talked about this. White people are more likely to flake about this kinda stuff.

You can see it on this very site. Muh Feminine penis.

What a based bro

Instant subscribe

What are Sup Forums's opinions on this man? Is he a cuck because he doesn't submit to Trump's personality cult?

He thinks that just because he hates faggots and loves Jesus that makes him right on politics. He's just another anti-white dumbass in California, only he has a Bible. His pride is #WhiteGirlsFuckDogs and misrepresenting data ignoring PER CAPITA to pretend niggers aren't statistically more likely to be faggots. His idol is (((Ted "Unibomber" Kaczynski))) and Pat Neocon Buchanan.

Tell me you idiots didn't fall for this shit.

It was "enlightenment" thinkers that brought deviancy, and pagans were engaging in human sacrifice and sexual promiscuity before Christians civilized them.

Living for temporal pleasure is the definition of hedonistic nihilism.

any nigger can be their brother in Christ
people should form new religions rooted in their blood

It's just that white people (and jews who look like they are white) have more exposure to the media and popular culture. There tens of thousands of tranny niggers and other niggers are having sex with them.

he really hates fags, huh?

Exactly. This kid is a joke.

>pat neocon Buchanan
what

Buchanan is not a neocon lol

Mixed
Any woke black Israelite on this site likes him.

Neo-pagans, White Nationalists and Sodomites hate him for his negative views on western culture.

>literally sells "white girls fuck dogs" stickers
>tries to take the moral high ground

I hope he drops dead

At least pagans didn't believe in universalism like all semitic religions. Their religion was inextricably linked to their race

Common filth is a motherfucking god

But what i meant was that white people have more excuses for their acts. Such as thinking fucking Trannies is straight. They will be more in line to Lie and give excuses for it. Thus taking those in consideration it should even out.

But what is more important is that White people demand their government to support this. Even though they are not fags themselves. Gay Rights is the Idol for most 21st century Western- Europeans.

Western Europe is lost
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/yougov-poll-homosexuality-half-young-people-10458032.html

Western society is degenerate and Trump is a jewish puppet. The truth is the truth.

he browbeats whites into ethno-masochism
If there's even any whites left, most of his audience is probably just spics and blacks
He thinks he's enlightening us by unearthing the perversion of the common liberal, not realizing that whe FUCKING KNOW
His solution? Good luck finding that out, he literally has none. He just wants you to believe in Jebus while you die out. He has nothing to offer yet he's the first to denounce and smear any white ethno-movement through purity spiraling and strawmanning. Notice how any critic of him is a "butthurt alt-right larping white fagboy basement dweller",