Can you tell the difference between Turks and Greeks?

I honestly cant, the Ottoman occupation was too brutal for the greeks

Greece national football team

Turkey's national football team. Wew lads... Can you spot a difference between them?

Meanwhile, in France

not really, we're both white so it's hard to tell

I'm Greek and I honestly can't tell the fucking difference.

Is the irony in this supposed to that Turks look pretty white

That's because France gets most od it's players from former colonies where the kids literally do nothing but play football all day.

>Ottoman occupation was too brutal for the greeks

it's the other way around. the turks are literelly proud they have balkan genes.

>implying the French work

lol this desu

these are turkish actors. that's what greeks and italians looks like.
it's the one non retarded thing the turks have done; improve their gene pool through occupation !

Yes.. Turks are white, gayreeks are k*rd tier negroids

Actually, because of the interbreeding, Turks came out whiter because of the balkan and greek genes

poo?

turkey is almost entirely mixed race i bet.
they didn't make a practice of ethnic cleansing places(intentionally), that was more of an Arab thing, this is why in every direction around Turkey they ruled is more or less the way they left it. Their big problem was Islam. Just for kicks though here's the Turkmenistan soccer team.

are you calling us zerg now?

We arr rook same.

And because of inbreeding, gayreeks and k*rds came out to be mountain niggers

>Difference between Turks and Greeks

Trick question, there is no difference.

Turks hated themselves because they knew Romans were better. Breeded themselves to oblivion with the locals, still nobody called them Roman. Enraged, they tried to destroy Europe. Failed, still weren't Roman. Turkish citizens aren't even living in what's considered a Turkic country. You're basically the Mexico of the mediterranean.

i am highly educated person and i can not disagree
excluding some, this country is fucking niggerous

>Fingolia

Honestly, only difference is religion.

The state of a country when this is their best citizen

nuke Ankara and anything east of it. Turkey is now better.

Ask a turk if they are turkish. If they deny it, congratulations, you've iddntified a greek national.

this

>hurr durr greeks are turk rape babies

Turkish men werent allowed to marry greek women
Greek men didnt even see turkish women
Turkish lords were taking pretty greek women and greek young boys to their harem to molest them. Their offsprings were becoming members of the TURKISH society. They didnt interact with the Greeks.

So if anything its the Turks that have Greek blood in them. I hope its clear for you now Mohammed

Depends on the kind of greeks. My professor basically looks like Zeus.

Most Turks have Greek ancestry because of all the forced conversions that have been taking place in the last 1000 years. It's not Greeks that look like Turks, it's Turks that have become less shitskinned by looking more like Greeks.

Turkey needs to be nuked 100000 times while Greece only needs, like, 100.

>ITT: Turkish rapebabies doing mental gymnastics

>a literal poo calls greeks subhuman
what timeline even is this?

Here's a better question, can you tell the difference between a Swede and a Somali?

Turks smell like shit and Greece has a tremendous immigrant flow.

oh shit cypriots bringin the bants.

Come on bro 400 years of occuption with a savage turkish army there is no way they didn't rape every greek woman they could find just like the soviets did in Germany.

kek

didn't Greece accept hundreds of thousands of Anatolians during the population exchange?

most tourists only visit Western Turkey

Clearly there was a pre-Hellenic population in Turkey which was not especially swarthy

Layered on top of that are Turkmen, Balkanoids, Greeks

>turkish women
Butiful melike

Give it some time and the blonde gene will run in..

Yes it's easy. If it's a northern Turk, they look like Nords, if from the south they look like Italians. Greeks look more like Arabs or North Africans.

OR Giaour girl from balkanlar.

Tough choice.

my dad is from thassos and he always says "a good turk is a dead turk."

If it weren't for NATO, the Greeks and Turkey would get in a war every decade or so. They put the hatred the Palestinians and Israelis have to shame

haha pretty much. Although the greek youth doesn't have a problem with turks in my experience.

Based dad

What Greeks feel towards Turks is miniscule compared to what Cypriots think of them.

shut up leaf

nope

Turks look like nords? Kek

I've spent enough time around Greeks, Armenians,Turks, Iranians, etc. to distinguish them correctly 8/10 times.

Indeed..

what would turkey be like today if it was still hellenic? fun to imagine desu

They all come from the relatively same area.

Greece is getting cucked by turkey since 1922 desu

>Turks hated themselves because they knew Romans were better. Breeded themselves to oblivion with the locals, still nobody called them Roman

This is like next level cuckoldry. Good job Turks.

I'm Turkish and people always ask if I'm from Sweden. Greeks all look like arabs to me.

I fucking hate Turks with every fiber of my being
t. Cypriot
Kek confirmed to be Cypriot ally

Greek had lived in Anatolian for thousands of years. I mean:
>Athenian support for Ionian Greek rebels starting the Persian wars
>Alexander the Great
>The Seleucid Empire
>The Roman Period
>The Byzantine period
Then you have the Turkis conquests. The Turks didn't successful conquer the region until the Ottomans and the Ottomans allowed the Anatolian Greeks to stay Christian and Greek as long as they payed Jiyza and gave some children to become Janissaries.

This. Even with NATO we nearly went to war in 1996

>I'm Turkish and people always ask if I'm from Sweden
I wonder why

Tfw turkey is rightful greek clay and Constantinople will be reclaimed in your lifetime

There was a small period we didnt get cucked

Because I am 1.92 meters tall with blonde hair.

WE

ΤΟΥΡΚΟΣ ΚΑΛΟΣ ΜΟΝΟ ΝΕΚΡΟΣ

Because both are Mediterranean people. people get too caught up in masturbating over "muh supremacy" to realize that Italians, North Africans, Spainards, Greeks, Levantine Arabs, and Turks (well those in Turkey, not central Asian Turks) all look fairly similar.

>Turds
>White

If you hold up an indian flag to somalian cheeks it blends in.

You can tell because they move in herds.

There's an invisible force that keeps people from looking their direction that manifests around the age of 12.

In the winter, if you can't spot the beanie, it's a meanie.

>Greek had lived in Anatolian for thousands of years. I mean:

What about all the natives who lived away from the coasts?

The land area known as Turkey was not barren of humanity until the Greeks and Turkics showed up

Most Turks are logically descended from the pre-Hellenic, pre-Turkic invasions

Ο ΚΑΙΡΟΣ ΓΑΡ ΕΓΓΥΣ

Well obviously, at least the Greeks don't have to share an island with the Turks

>If you hold up an indian flag to somalian cheeks it blends in.

You know the Turks are the ones that were diluted into the Greek genes. Turks are Greek not the other way around

And anyway atleast Greeks aren't Muslim Dictatorships!

During the same period that Cyprus was lost yeah not cucked at all

It's almost as if you could say they were...mediterranean.

Greeks are more arab looking than turks.

We have found old turkish coins here in sweden from the asa/viking-age. But, nords in turkey?

>Kamalist t*rks trying to prove they are not comars
every fucking time :DDDD

Kek

>all those jannissary muts
at least they did something right

I fucked up, I thought you were saying that the Anatolian Greek were Turks. My bad

στα αληθεια

Ioannides lost Cyprus. Papadopoulos did nothing wrong

NATO ALLIES
A
T
O

(((KISSINGER)))

Papadopoulos had nothing to do with Cyprus

The people of Northern Turkey near Bulgaria are tall blondes. The majority of turks look like Italians. The Greeks all look like arabs.

EVERY
TIME

We have found all kinds of shit all over the place. Scandinavians were a seafaring people tied to the coast. There are roman and greek artefacts up in the mountains of northen scandinavian peninsula as the viking folk went up river to trade with the sami. There are reindeer horn artefacts from there all over as well.

Is there actually a diffrence between Italians and Arabs??

What i meant was that he may be a swedish rapebaby!

Turks literally just a mixture of
- Greeks (Byzantine Empire)
- Iranians (Seljuk Invasion)
- Native Anatolians
They are basically turbo-Italy when it comes to whiteness.

Viking expeditions, crusades, cossack raids, WW1 occupation, mixing with Circassians and Slavs etc.

Very rare, but they exist.

I just see Cenk Yugur when i think of turks

Goes one way or the other Turkey. You have those proud of their Mongol heritage or those that are proud of their European past.

Everyone is a rape baby with that kind of criteria.

Don't forget the Jannisaries