KEK

This is what happens when diversity hits smack-dab into reality.

In the name of diversity, Marvel unintentionally hired a muslim Sup Forumslack, who put "anti-semitic imagery" into his comics.
Now theyre scrambling, trying to undo ever hiring him.

>Marvel has found themselves in trouble once more after fans discovered anti-Semitic and anti-Christian messages in a recent comic book issue.
>The artwork within X-Men Gold #1 features numerous references to the ongoing Indonesian protests against the Christian governor of Jakarta, Basuki Tjahaja Purnama.
Indonesian artist Ardian Syaf inserted numerous references to the protests. >Most prominent is a t-shirt worn by the mutant Colossus which features QS 5:51, a reference to Qur’an Surah 5:51.
>That section translates, according toQur'an.com:
>“Oh you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.”

>The numbers 212 and 51 also make appearances, themselves references to the mass protests and another Qur’an verse forbidding Muslims from being led by other Muslims.
>There’s also an image of Kitty Pryde, a known Jewish character, whose head obscures a Jewellery shop sign so just the word “Jew” is prevalent.
>Marvel has since released a statement on the matter, reading: “The mentioned artwork in X-Men Gold #1 was inserted without knowledge behind its reported meanings.

TOP KEK!
Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?
archive.is/ea1h0

Moral of the story: Hire from your own culture and quit with the pandering and diversity bullshit.

oy vey!

>There’s also an image of Kitty Pryde, a known Jewish character, whose head obscures a Jewellery shop sign so just the word “Jew” is prevalent.
Best part

Is tht l meme

Someone find it please

found it, oh boy

That's a stretch

>((USA))
>((Comics))
>((Marvel))

OK now I just think this is a hitjob.

Oy vey

Its says Jewerj

Its anodder Shoa

H I T J O B

>i'm the x-men's leader

What the fuck? What happened to Professor X? And Cyclops? The actual leaders of the X-men...

Unrelated, but isn't her codename Shadowcat or something? I only watched the cartoon groing up. Who wrote this comic?

Jeiveliy

It's not the artist stated that it was his intention.

lol what a filthy Jewlr

i dont read this stuff, but i know its normal to change these things occationally just to go back to the standard every now and then

uh those were white males

Kitty Pride is the leader of the Xmen now? What a load of bullshit.

Wasnt there a massive protest because the Christian governor of Jakarta said that verse is ridiculous or something? Was he backing the verse or referencing the event?

Bruh you gotta fucken read the books to find out

I thought this was going to be funny but it doesnt even cover the sign

There is another thread that is almost exactly the same except it pays more attention to numbers rather than germans now being inbred turkroaches.

Islam is the church of satan.

cyclops killed prof x and then inhumans killed cyclops....
dont ask why/how, its an extremely convoluted soap opera by now

؜kek

HUE?

Dude, it's called x-men. There used to be men, but not anymore.

so this is it, jew is an insult to jews

From my understanding

>Muslims keep using this verse to tell other Muslims not to vote for him
>Jakarta governor says the verse is taken out of context
>Jakarta governor is taken out of context to say the verse is ridiculous

Wtf it sounds like supreme bullshit.

You must be new.