Chechnya has opened a concentration camp for gay men

gaystarnews.com/article/chechnya-opened-concentration-camp-gay-men/

What do you guys think? Does Sup Forums like the gays or no?

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/chechnya-detains-100-gay-men-first-concentration-camps-since-holocaust-1616363
youtube.com/watch?v=HvWIiFS7bPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't like you that much so no.

Drumpfster should bomb it

"You can't stop LG---"

Damn. Russians really hate gays, huh?

If they use chemical weapons we should airstrike.

>$50 the lagercommendant is a closet fag

>/www.gaystarnews.com
what?

I don't know about concetration camps but some violent actions were performed by chechens towards gay people of their republic.
Thats awful, but it has been started because of LBTQIJKLMNOP activists tried to perform a gaypride demonstration in Chechnya. So Chechnya is literally semi-souvering republic, russian federal center in deep ass when they must do something with this region.

this is in chechnya it is all muslims there

Based Chechnya

This will somehow be blamed on Russia.

>russia is oppressing muh religion of peace, so they act out violently against gays, fucking putin

>Pink smoke seen billowing from smokestacks in Chechnya

>What do you guys think? Does Sup Forums like the gays or no?

Based Muslims doing God's work and cleaning fags out of existence. Good Job Checnyan bros.

>different color smoke depending on where the fag is from
>6 smokestacks for all the colors of the rainbow

audible kek

Horrible!

How can I get there? I need to help them. Every last one of them

yea but chechen faggots are prison ghey not redecorate your house ghey so i doubt the U.N is getting involved

Drumpf: Muh dead gays!

>putting a bunch of rowdy gay men together in one camp

I don't know if they thought this through

The muzzies are probably pounding their assholes as we type, they're notorious faggots themselves.

This is what is called a 'win-win'.

>a rehabilitation center is barbaric but "gender reassignment surgery" on pre-pubescent children is not

fuck this gay earth

Wouldn't fags like being rounded up and housed together? They could buttfuck each other as much as they wanted.

This is what's best for everyone. All the gays in the entire world concentrated into one place so they stop spreading aids.

Has Mike Pence heard about this yet?

Will the gays turn into the neo jews?

Lets just give gays their own country and nuke them after they all migrated

>Third world shit hole acting like a third world shit hole
Big surprise

I hope the chechens will be bombed. Russians are tired of this muslim assholes.

>concentrating gays in one area
oh no~~

>concentration camp for gay men
How long is the waiting list to get in?

try saying that outside and out loud. gl

Let's just go live on mars and terraform it. When the sun de-orbits and collides with Earth we'll have this warm desert planet to keep us warm while Earth becomes a frost ball.

Anyone care to give me the full story:

I've been on Sup Forums for hours and just noticed it on TV.

The Bogdanoffs are rounding up the gays for something!

but you wouldn't need to..a state with a massive majority of gay people would not replenish is population much and would still die on its own

Oh joyous G!

I will give you three guesses to the main religion in Chechnya.

I know Sup Forums hates gays, but noclearmotive is a mucy greater threat.

I don't get it.

Just go to Chechnya with a rainbow flag and you will get there without a queue.

> When the sun de-orbits
>sun
>de-orbits
I think you have problems with astronomy.

I dont think camps are necessary. It's not like these people breed en masse. They'll take themselves out of the gene pool on their own.

Sorry I meant when the moon de-orbits into the sun and destroys it.

You would not tell that to a chechen in his face.

Whats the deal with Russians and gays?

>the moon de-orbits into the sun and destroys it
Knowing the sizes of the sun and the moon, sure the sun will not even notice.

That's why the moon will take it out easy peasy, the sun won't even see it coming.

Still dont care about gay rights.

Cocks are hot guys

>gaystarnews
So, any actual sources or is everyone in this thread LARPing in front of a strawman again?

It's like I'm watching the cult of clickbait.

anti-gay is one of the few
good things about islam.
In fact the main bad thing
is just they are not white.

Lol, you have a point.

Yes, you are right, it is difficult to find the face in all the meat left of the suicide bomber.

Goog thing the concentration camp for gays, they need to focus to be straight.

here a non-faggot source:
ibtimes.co.uk/chechnya-detains-100-gay-men-first-concentration-camps-since-holocaust-1616363

A step every sane country should take

Gay and have multiple kids. Not sure where since I'm a sperm donor but someone is raising my descendants which is nice.

>gay people would not replenish is population much and would still die on its own
But gays will still be born in other countries and supply the population.

>Russian laws don't work in Chechnya
>Chechnya is Muslim caliphate
Seems about right.

the closest to an actual source ive found is the daily mail. so in other words no.

So? We have one too, its called San Francisco.

>pol is defending backwards muslim prison camps

Considering the governor of Chechnya, Kadyrov, is a 100% Putin shill I'm pretty sure it would be accurate to blame it on the larger Russian govt.

Kadyrov was put in place by Putin to put a lid on Chechnya, so he bears the blame for this.

Only for men? Lesbians are safe?

Kadyrov was terrorist killing Russian soldiers.

> Muslims killing gays
> Religion of Peace

But seeing them in public makes Russians feel weird.

they're called sodomites for a reason. all three abrahamic religions hate them.

But gays were sent to concentration camps in the USSR so this is just stupid

>activists tried to perform a gaypride demonstration in Chechnya

This is literally suicide. Top fucking kek.

>But seeing them in public makes Russians feel weird.
No. Youth quite often is ok with them.

You really wanna act like this guy isn't completely under Putin's thumb? Get real dude

>Flag

Except Kadyrov was bribed by Putin when the split between wahabists and traditionalists happened in chechen separatist forces. Ramzan is left to do w/e the fuck he wants as long as there isn't a large chimpout like in the 90s

Regardless of how you feel about gays, this should be used to further turn people against Muslims.

Ah yes, I'm sure if Kadyrov did something that Putin didn't like that Putin would standby simply because of an agreement from the Chechen war.

Get real dude, Putin doesn't give a fuck that this is happening in his country, and that makes him partially responsible.

Putin can't answer for actions of some terrorist. Kadyrov was appointed because of Washington's orders:
youtube.com/watch?v=HvWIiFS7bPc

>larpers in Chechnya took Sup Forums too seriously

>concentration camp for gays is apparently backwards now

So for those of you who are still not aware, Chechnya is a state-in-a-state, Putin allows Kadyrov do anything he wants withing it's borders, as long as he's loyal. After russian genocide in Chechnya took place, this republic is 99% chechen. Chechens are a conservative muslim people, and are at the lighter spectrum of churkas, which means that they combine sandnigger-like explosive personalities with white efficiency and ability to work together. There always was a certaing percentage of gays, but they were fine as long as they're not going full-fag (It's called being "Openly gay" in the west).
So, fags of the Rus' decided to conduct a gay pride parade in Grozny (capital of Chechnya), and some of them probably thought it's a good idea. Of course this parade was not allowed, and a retaliation followed, which resulted in a literal small-scale homocide and literal concentration camps (houses) for fags, which are supported by the general populace and approved by cops. Inside these walls, wild churkas go full Pence on their boipussies, skyrocketing their electicity bills, killing some of them by accident or for fun. If some of them recieve a call, they find the guy who called and bring him to the same place to Pence him along with his rainbow friend.

No one actually cares what happens in this little cozy Churkistan, let alone caring about such things as "Chechenian gay people rights" or some shit.
So as long as you're hairy disgusting churka fag - you're in danger. Lesbian girls are fine tho. Very passable traps, too.

Best news in the world.

Looks like Chechnya gets it and is doing the right thing.

Leviticus 20:13. All homosexuals are abominations against the Lord Jesus Christ and are to be put to death. Amen.

>ancient sandnigger warlord cults hate gays
>ancient sandnigger warlord cults hate anything other than ancient sandnigger warlord cults
>ancient sandnigger warlord cults hate other ancient sandnigger warlord cults
>ancient sandnigger warlord cults hate their own subgroups

Yeah, I don't really care what they call faggots, these stone age religions need to fucking die already.

As a bisexual I can hilariously repress any homosexual urges I have, and always be a heterosexual on the outside.
I also unironically think that homosexual men are the most degenerate of all degenerates, barring maybe trannies

What happened to Putin being a hero standing up to the globalist west?

You can't praise him as a maverick fighting the new world order while simultaneously saying that he was cucked into making a terrorist the president of part of his country by the USA.

Jesus the doublethink is incredible. Putin is 100% complicit in this and you know it. Kadyrov has been going off the rails for years and you know it. Stop excusing this behavior.

I'm not defending Putin, what I'm saying is that as long as Kadyrov keeps that shithole somewhat stable, whatever other shit he does is disregarded.

Apparently some of the detainees were tortured? I hope they leak footage soon, that would be so hot. I read somewhere electric shocks to the testicles were applied. Got my cock diamond hard.

> If they use chemical weapons we should do absolutely nothing because dead fags and dead muslims already, so encourage the chemical attacks actually.

>What happened to Putin being a hero standing up to the globalist west?
He doesn't want to fight against the globalists. He wants to become their leader. That's all.

>wtf is Chechnya
>google images
>another slav shithole

You guys think we can do the same thing here with horsefuckers?

yeup. this

not going to give any gay news shit my clicks. fuck off

It's not slav, it's Muslim. Less than 1% of Slavs there.

If Kadyrov decided to nationalize Gazprom assets in Chechnya do you honestly think Putin would standby?

No, he wouldn't, because that shit matters to him. This however, Putin couldn't give two fucks about, so he allows it, and that makes him complicit at the very least.

GAYS IN CHECHNYA? WHAT?
It's like jews in Third Reich.

>muslims living between two slav countries

How did that happen?

I don't know how much you're paying for your education, but it's a scam.

*tips fedora*

Rare flag

>locking a bunch of gays together in tight cramped quarters
That will surely cure them of the gay!

Breaking: First images from inside Chechnya's concentration camp released

Those gays have some balls to stage a rally in Chechnya

Weren't the Boston boys chechen

>What happened to Putin being a hero standing up to the globalist west?
He is. But literally all government and parliament are Washington minions. Watch video Only because of Putin's immense work Russia still stands is such unfavorable conditions.