HAPPENING

Alleged 150k Chinese troops on N Korea border... US warships heading to N Korea. Why the hell were we so wrong about Trump? This guy is a blood thirsty maniac. He's insane and an incredibly reckless interventionist. This guy is worse than Bush.

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4399076/China-deploys-150-000-troops-North-Korea-border.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madman_theory
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gonna be a wacky wedsnesday.

Tell me about it

I'm all for best Korea happening. Long overdue..

it's not like I'll be able to go to korea and japan and fuck each and one of the memebers of my favourite gropus so good riddance

No, I don't think it's a good idea.

Do you have a source?

Fox news just said that we have U2s flying surveillance missions over Korea and the Air force is conducting mock attack drills.

>This guy is a blood thirsty maniac. He's insane and an incredibly reckless interventionist
Nah, he's just valuing his life and life of his children more than lives of of everyone else.
Deep state made some very convincing arguments and now he's just playing by script which supposed to be Hillary's.

Sorry I don't like to do this but please google "150,000 Chinese troops, North Korea" - it is being reported by major sources.

I kind of expected him to do this fuck North Korea and it's dicktator. GO Trump GO! fuck Kim's shit up!, the fuck is a name like "kim" anyway, "kim" sounds like a girls name.

I actually think he was a plant from the beginning but who knows

> implying this isnt what almost everyone here wanted

oh shit it's real

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4399076/China-deploys-150-000-troops-North-Korea-border.html

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

TRUMP WILL LIBERATE NORTH-KOREA

>150,000 Chinese troops, North Korea

Israelis enemies/states that won't get in line:

Syria
North Korea
Iran
Russia

So, when will North Korea nuke Japan and finish the job America started?

You wanted an interventionist president who is trigger happy and thinks he can police the world? This is not what I wanted.

Does this mean I'll get a norkie waifu?

In case you didn't know we are still technically at war with NK.

Remember how friendly Trump was with the Clintons? I heard a theory that the clintons encouraged him to run as republican, so even if they loose they still win.

this is what happens when a nigger passes the buck and kicks the can down the road. someone else has to pick up the slack and do the work. this is just new intimidation tactics jointly done by the chinks and US. you think its a coincidence this happening rightafter the presidents met?

>Implying I wanted a puppet

In many ways he's worse than her. More dangerous, massive ego. Reckless is an understatement.

I feel very, very dumb knowing I supported him. It's all so obvious in hindsight. God bless user.

shut up you stupid liberal faggot shill

I really miss the Sup Forums that would have been hyped as fuck with all the happenings. Doesn't even seem that long ago we were all hoping for ww3.

>implying I don't desire war with north korea
Imagine being the only President in 5 decades who can claim to have liberated a country.

Don't want to admit that the one playing 4D chess, was actually Hillary. It's ok, the first stage is denial.

It's certainly what I wanted. The guy ran on a campaign of bombing our enemies to hell and killing their families. His opposition to Syria was just a diplomatic move to confuse Russia and gain their support during the election. He "changed" his mind after seeing the chemical attack victims and delivering an "emotionally charged" speech before launching an attack while eating dinner with the Chinese president
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madman_theory

the shill count is high in this one

KEK.
>Libya
>Iraq war

To be fair, the norks won't get in line with reality.
Still, I like the novelty of a 50's Stalinist state still anachronistically sticking around.

APPARENTLY North Korea just warned "if a single bullet is fired we will nuke the United States"

Again, I don't know if this is true. Someone try and verify?

What you talking about, I wanted Clinton to win cuz I wanted WWIII, I'm glad to see Trump incorporating her foreign policy. Almost like Hillary didn't even lose.

Are we going to fuck them up the right way or is this shit gonna turn into the last Korean war

holy shit just hand me a gun

oh come on. you knew how trump was the whole election. he wild as fuck. if you supported him for racial reasons cuz he's white, politically incorrect and u wanna be able to call black people niggers then you supported him for the wrong reasons.

world is dangerous, trump said multiple times "PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH" the intel says north korea is becoming actively aggressive, so we get PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH

i do think that trump sees the geopolitical landscape better now that he's president. though i don't like being in wars and involved in entaglements with other countries, north korea has been threatening the united states for years, stop being a faggot

also, you're british

We have ship based missile defense systems sitting off the coast of Korea. I doubt they enough missiles to overwhelm it.

Show of force, in retaliation to trumps posturing in the middle east.

This is exactly what I wanted. The final war...Hail the Trumpenreich!!

That's why I voted Trump.

Suck a forest of dicks hippy.
I memed for a God Emperor and as long as he doesn't attack China or Russia and I get to watch the Korean peninsula burn while I'm comfy as fuck I don't care how many dog eaters go into the oven for his amusement.
Get the fuck off my white board with your flower power bullshit you filthy Paki chav nigger cunt.

You didnt vote...

Good job you started ww3 guys

Fuck you all I'm not firing a single bullet

Off by one for satan digits.. wew

if someone was to say that North Korea has satellites OVER the United States that were actually nukes, would you think that was crazy?

If someone said that at this altitude a single nuke would disable all electricity (EMP for months on end, bringing the USA to a complete standstill and killing probably more than half the pop, would you think that was crazy?

Can we wait until North Korea wastes all it's nukes on Japan though?

>would you think that was crazy?
Yeah, that's straight up retarded.

Here you go.

>dats retarded!!!
>shoves third burger in face

Long overdue. Manlets need to quit whining about neocon faggotry and get on board. N. Korea has been Japan and the U.S. for decades...time to take out the trash.

>This guy is a blood thirsty maniac. He's insane and an incredibly reckless interventionist. This guy is worse than Bush.
truly a Sup Forums candidate

Everything kind of went to shit when trump announced. I guess the reddit invasion was real. Before that we were the remnants of the he-man nigger haters club of ye olde Sup Forums and here just to shitpost.

YOU'RE GONNA GET KEKED WHEN THE SANDNIGGERS SHOOT UP YOUR HOME WHEN THEY START LOOTING

Honestly, Kim Jong Un has to go

I think they can easily overwhelm our ships. Not every missile they will launch will be a nuke and they have an insane amount missiles/artillery. Say they launch 200 missiles at our fleet and only 2 of them are nukes. Not sure if it would work but would like some insight from people who know more about this stuff.
As for them nuking the mainland, im not even worried.

I am against the syria shit but i am all for btfo norks

I know, alt right looks like a bunch of pussies right now. Although I understand the Syria thing but even sending troops to kill ISIS appears to piss us off too. Like holy shit you want a happening lets make it happen.

>ib china invades and turns NK into China 2.2

>He's insane and an incredibly reckless interventionist.

He basically told you as much during the campaign. Perhaps you shouldnt have so selectively listened to what he said

>NK will never be allowed to have ICBMs if im President

> I would carpet bomb them all (when talking about Syria and ISIS)

> I would bomb the hell out of them (when talking about Syria another time)

Yea let them just finish developing solid fuel ICBM...

Clearly the best idea.

Anyone who says "dur I voted 4 trump to bomb Israelis enemies and police the world!!! WOOO bring it on!" Is from REDDIT. Complete morons. US imperial globalism is the opposite to the nationalism Sup Forums is all about.

Though NK is probably the only one of our notorious foes that we have a legitimate reason to hate, and I would love to see a reunified Korea, a lot of fuckin people would die in the process and China might not be so eager to give up its little pet.

I'd like to think most of the norks would run away instead of fight, but these are peasants who've been brainwashed from birth. We'd likely have another Imperial Japan type of fight to deal with.

So are the chinese there to help or discourage?

I always hear they're sick of lil kim too

world ward 3 in a holy week?
is this the crusade we all been waiting for?

that doesn't mean that it's not overdue or that we won't get some comfy happening threads

>I feel very, very dumb knowing I supported him.
check flag, laugh, move along.

soooo, you're telling me North Korea won't support invading North Korea. got it.

I'm the one who made this comfy happening thread

DEUS VULT, BOYS!

lol you're retarded

we don't know what kim jong un is thinking. he has talked very bad about the united states, he could try to hit us first

that country is so fucked up, it exists only to threaten the west

Can somebody explain what is going on in Korea

I shilled for / supported Trump more than most burgers I know, and I have trump supporting murican family.

If NK army morale is up to the task, their number game is big enough to put a good show on a.k.a. "go down guns blazing"

Would not want to be Seoul in this scenario.

150k force isn't invasion force though. Looks like border guard/repelling force if anything?

he's thinking about cheese, and lots of it

South Korea has a non-NWO cult leadership that got exposed.

North Korea has a real son of a bitch dictatorship that opposes NWO.

Both countries need to be dealt wit for the greater good of China, Japan and US.

Say what you want but I actually agree with this move nk is a wild dog that needs to be put down and their people liberated
That insignificant country should have been wiped off the face of the earth years ago

>Sup Forums is one person

It's to stop Korean refugees.

>Trump doesn't start a World War and the lefties get proven wrong
WIN
>Trump starts a World War and a lot of people die
WIN

They appear to be preparing for "refugees"... Aka quarantining fleeing N Koreans as they are a very diseased people. China can't let loads of diseased N Koreans flood into their country.

>Why the hell were we so wrong about Trump? This guy is a blood thirsty maniac. He's insane and an incredibly reckless interventionist. This guy is worse than Bush.

I don't care lol it was worth it for the Clinton schadenfreude

>all that delicious cannon fodder to test our toys on

Sounds like a win win situation.

Fatty fuck just got his country divided into two between South Korea and China

They have numbers, but they don't have the economic power to supply those numbers, and their troops are poorly equipped and trained anyway. They'd have a very hard time standing up to modern forces

Add in the fact that they'd lose the air game very quickly and would be under constant bombardment, which would destroy their artillery and missile bases before they could do any real damage, and you're in for a bad day if you're Mr. Kim Jong-Un

You agree with taking down "rogue states"... Aka, countries that won't play ball wth ZOG? Lol... I agree Kim is insane, no shit. But N Korea is a failed state, policing the world is pathetic. "Invade the world, invite the world" globalism is the problem. You burgers and your imperialism is the problem.

thats what happens when you let a flood of refugees dilute your demographics, now we are a reddit colony

Only an American can say for a countries people to be liberated, and then to go on to say in the same sentence said country needs to be wiped off the earth.

Murica Fuck Yeah

I could absolute see a coup going down before the week is over if this were to happen.

Imperialism is fucking great user, and NATO imperialism is what has helped the west stay prosperous

We would not be taking action against so many countries if there were no benefits to it. The people running the world are much MUCH smarter than a few anons on a milk snake breeding forum like us

The fuck's a kraut voting in our elections for? GTFO kraut nigger!

There are U2s permanently stationed at Osan Airbase.

>We would not be taking action against so many countries if there were no benefits to it
benefits for who?

>The people running the world are much MUCH smarter than a few anons on a milk snake breeding forum like us
and youre crazy to think they are working in our interests. It makes a whole hell of a lot of sense from their position, but im not really seeing the benefits from my pleb position

I don't doubt that's true (the intelligence part). But NATO (ZOG) imperialism is what we're against here... Obviously ZOG imperialism benefits ZOG. That is besides the point.

globalism is not the way. but i give trump a pass because these aren pretty direct threats to the untied states, and he is fixing things at home so well. and trying hard.

What the fuck is with all these brutal, vitriolic shills? It's fucking disgusting. Make your own descisions based on Trumps actions, not dipshit sperg lords like OP.
Sage
Fake news
Nigger

Nuclear war wont happen. Its kind of worrying but to be honest the entire world is sick of north korea and leaving them alone isnt doing anything. I think a little intimidation is good. If the norks do anything it would be suicide.

Bush did nothing wrong

NK has always been a global threat that no other president has cared to deal with. It's also been a crown jewel of an achievement for a president. If Trump does something about it? Fuck... running candidate for best president ever. Better get the Nobel Peace Prize for it.