SWEDEN UNCUCKED?

>Sweden will 'never go back' to the days of mass immigration, says PM
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4396224/Sweden-never-mass-immigration-PM-says.html

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.br/search?q=Sweden will 'never go back'&oq=Sweden will 'never go back' &aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60j69i61l2&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_general_election,_2018
youtube.com/watch?v=zUWUAvSpnQY
friatider.se/socialdemokraterna-vill-oka-invandringen-igen
twitter.com/EuropeElects/status/850330577718915072
express.co.uk/news/world/790035/Sweden-terror-attack-illegal-immigration-crackdown
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Jante
friatider.se/sa-linderborg-sverige-klarar-sig-inte-utan-illegala-invandrare
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, just fake news

too late

Your Prime Minister is fake news?

Nothing will change. I bet he doesn't really even feel bad.

You of all people should know that politicians aren't always 100% honest or even 10% honest.

Too late now. You can't even physically remove rapefugees because it isn't politically correct.

Your source is fake news. Dailymail has made an error, I can only find "More refugees" etc in Swedish news.

fuck off cunt

all they need to do is lull you for 30 seconds

seed 1% doubt

this is the asymmetric warfare we are fighting

I take it elections are coming up?

wtf, immigration didn't cause the attack. White people did by acting racist towards him. Fuck sweden. Fascist assholes.

>But it emerged yesterday Swedish authorities had given Akilov four weeks to leave Sweden after his final asylum appeal failed in December.
>He was being sought by police and immigration officials for deportation – but evaded them simply by giving a false address.
>'Sweden will never go back to the [mass migration] we had in autumn 2015, never,' Mr Löfven said yesterday.
>'Everyone who has been denied a permit should return home.
>'This makes me feel enormously frustrated. If you have been denied a visa you are supposed to leave the country.'
>He added: 'Terrorists want us to be afraid, want us to change our behaviour, want us to not live our lives normally, but that is what we're going to do.
>'Terrorists can never defeat Sweden, never.'

They all say the same too google.com.br/search?q=Sweden will 'never go back'&oq=Sweden will 'never go back' &aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60j69i61l2&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

only next year en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_general_election,_2018

related youtube.com/watch?v=zUWUAvSpnQY

You're either 12, or retarded...

Pic related

The soc-dems just had a party congress and voted to go back to mass immigration as soon as possible.

He was also upset that illegals didn't get sent home swiftly, missing the point that he's the fucking head honcho who goddamnfuckshittingdicknipples orders goons to do the dirty work.

It's like you're screaming like an autistic german kid at the computer for shitposts to appear faster... rather than just shitpost.

The big problem is that we likely have to wait for the general elections next year to get rid of him. Liberals gonna lib.

Come on pol, why don't people comment. If this was a SWEDEN, YES! thread it'd have 300 replies already. Does pol even like sweden or is it all about schadenfreude?

no.

they just voted to increase immigration. fuck S and fuck the braindead idiots who vote for them

friatider.se/socialdemokraterna-vill-oka-invandringen-igen

Who will win? Last poll has S winning but I know the right is a coalition twitter.com/EuropeElects/status/850330577718915072

After a terror attack?
This is how you kill a party.

Don't trust demoskop, they work for the jewish mainstream media.

This is one of the historically reliable polls but even I think it is not quite right. In reality SD are probably second biggest at 22-26% but S are still bigger.

It is possible that SD could rule with M but it is too early to say right now, I'd say its a toss up between right and left and we still dont know if M truly wants to work with SD

S will die with their voters. They have 3 voter groups who will never leave them:

1 - retarded uneducated northeners
2 - old people
3 - immigrants

>reminder that everyone who calls this fake news is a extreme NMR skinhead or leftist cuck
our primeminister did say this
express.co.uk/news/world/790035/Sweden-terror-attack-illegal-immigration-crackdown

I'll just go with a betting site until things are clearer.

SD may overtake everyone, not set in stone but looks damn likely.

S will remain obnoxiously big, but the Welder is boring. The Fat One (PM '96-06) was fat and smug, and fat and had piles more personality.

C may overtake M, but it's mostly because C's leader has been hiding. C may collapse when debates get real during the home stretch to the election.

L, KD and MP are on their way out. No guarantees.

FI might make it in, I guess they absorb some MP voters that don't go to C which otherwise shares the green profile.

V will remain, their leader knows when to shut up and has a pretty solid cadre of edgy commies backing him.

--

Nobody will take home a majority of their own unless the fat lady starts singing.

SD+M(+KD if they survive) is likely if they get 175 seats together.
SD+M+KD+C+L is less likely as C and L want mass immigration while M can live without it and KD turned under the hangman's noose.
SD+S is a long shot, but it's possible if they alone get the magic 175 seats to win.

S+C+L is a longer shot, but anything to keep Jimmie away.
S&M is a very long shot and would require a state of war to be accepted.

Furthermore, polling institutes tend to skew in one direction or the other. People, particularly women, do not like telling strangers that they vote for SD, and instead say they vote L or MP.

>NMR
who?

>anyone who doesn't believe in the government known for twisting the truth constantly is a nazi
sheeple

>Everyone who has been denied a permit should return home.
>Why won't they leave?
Kek. Fucking Sweden. Let them serve as an example to others.

Fake news, as mentioned above.
Even if SD wins we will have to live with raging PC leftists because they run the media, and there will still be afghans and somalis everywhere.

Swedeposters can you give us the quick gestalt on the parties and their policies?

SD = basic bitch cucks
everyone else = extreme-cucks

Quick rundown:

>Moderaterna
>Liberala Partiet
>Kristdemokraterna

These parties are supposed to be conservative

>Socialdemokraterna
>Vänsterpartiet

Leftist parties, commie scum, Stefan Löfven, the primeminister ''betongs'' to socialdemokraterna

>Feminist Inititativ

Feminazi, SJW, cucks, black power etc, they only get like 1-2% in the ratings, but they always get massive mediacoverage

>Sverigedemokraterna

Conservative, traditionalists, they are the black sheep of the bunch, often labled as controlled opposition because they are in cohoots with jews etc

Feministiskt initiativ

I don't see any evidence in the actual article of him saying this

can anyone actually confirm this in any Swedish sources? I can't find shit.

Media blackout?

Sweden is a non-country, stop wasting your time on a culture-less northern region who can't control it's borders or it's people regardless of what happens. Also this is fake news, he would never ever say such a thing because it would literally mean polticial suicide in this nation.

We are Beauty and The Beast: The Nation. There is no hope for us, we just don't want or need help. There's something wrong with the mentality of this autist country. People are unable to put things together and are actually afraid of words and ideas.

If you want to understand the insane fucked up social culture of this nation you should read this before you get your hopes up: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Jante

Red-green block:
S - classic worker's party that ran into delusions of grandeur, read up on Olof Palme, a powerhouse with tentacles everywhere.
V - communist party, closely tied to USSR and AFA.
MP - green party, naïve environmentalists, was the subject of a failed muslim takeover, social-liberal.
FI - feminazis, anarchist, founded by a former leader of the communist party, now has a black woman leader who wants to expel criminal swedes. Notable for their expulsion of the head of their youth league who tried to calm the leaders down as there were bigger issues than a boob joke.

Blue block:
M - ex-conservatives, gradually degenerated into the liberal clusterfuck which did inflate their support but are collapsing.
C - agrarian party, used to be hardcore conservatives for farmers and forest workers, and Hitler's BFFs until whitewashing themselves shortly after WW2, now want 30 million immigrants, city-slicker liberals.
L - formerly the (Liberal) People's Party, fuckhuge in the early democracy but gradually shrunk, they jumped in the 2002 elections by offering some simple limitations on immigration, but deflated quickly after it was tossed out right after the election.
KD - should-be christian conservatives, could easily have been bible-thumping bad boys who burn qurans and don't afraid of anything, liberals who were pretty big under charismatic leader Alf Svensson, only to almost disappear, recently began criticising immigration as a last bid to survive.

Alt block:
SD - Jimmie, neonazis at some point, but the classic nazis and commies were one during the Molotov-Ribbentrop days, usually under fire for either being edgy or jewish, social conservative.
AFS - Alternative for Sweden, founded by SD's former youth league, presumably as an edgier and more libertarian SD.
MedB - Medborgerlig Samling, citizen union, disgruntled C/L people wanting a conservative alternative that doesn't smoke weed.
The nazis - they change party names every goddamn election.

great summary user

I'll give you a one-image rundown.

Love this guy's work. Especially "Love is a Codeword for White Genocide."

>journalist from Swedish biggest paper thinks sweden will come to a halt, if all illegal immigrants were deported

friatider.se/sa-linderborg-sverige-klarar-sig-inte-utan-illegala-invandrare

>journalist from Swedish biggest paper thinks sweden will come to a halt, if all illegal immigrants were deported
the only thing comming to halt is the amount of men willing to fuck her