BREAKING

US PREPARING TO STRIKE SYRIA AGAIN

NOT A 1 TIME THING, I REPEAT, IT WAS NOT A 1 TIME THING

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HalaGorani/status/851494023097446400
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-idlib-idUSKBN17C1MK
washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2016/08/16/russia-syria-violated-international-law-by-dropping-incendiary-munitions-report-says/?utm_term=.dcdf6eed0fd8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>yfw it is 50 more tomahawks at the exact same location

it's true. looks like putin and trump will no longer be friends twitter.com/HalaGorani/status/851494023097446400

WW3 has started, so yes. There will be more. Just wait until Russia sinks a US ship. You ain't seen nothing yet.

Good, fuck Syria.

It says right there in the image you posted that it's in the case that Assad uses poison gas again.

watch the press conference again. not just sarin but barrel bombs which assad pretty much uses daily. so expect more intervention

Hahaha you naive leaf, they didn't mention Assad they literally meant "If we hear about chemical bombings again in Syria we'll bomb the fuck out of Assad"

>again
>implying it was assad

This is called sabre rattling, idiot

YES YES YES YES YES HOW MANY TIMES CAN WE KEK PUTIN IN ONE MONTH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKK YEEEEAAAASSS RUSSIAN HOMOSEXUALS WILL NEVER EVER RECOVER

>possibility
I don't like the syria thing but we all know Trump never says something is off the table.

ASSAD DID NOTHING WRONG

its called a deterrent OP you dumbass. if the US said "no more strikes on syria", would the syrians then keep using their chemical weapons? use your fucking logic moron
sage

will never happen, Russia will only bend over and take it anally.

Except kill his own people.

>NOT A 1 TIME THING, I REPEAT, IT WAS NOT A 1 TIME THING

Why did you have to repeat yourself leaf? I would understand if this was a verbal exchange, but I didn't have to read it twice to understand what I read the first time.

haha

It's called emphasizing burger

yeah it's not as if Al-Qaeda In Syria would murder civilians to try to provoke international intervention in their favour or anything

it's especially not as if Al-Qaeda In Syria has used chemical weapons frequently throughout this civil war

GOOD

>implying I care if syria used chemical weapon, even if it was proven to not be a false flag

Hillary was our guy

well if they attack again all those that thought about him doing 4D chess will have to expail us the new 4D theory because the old one wont stand

Send all the Pantsir-S1 we have, even from V-day parade.

>again
Oh you naive little redditor.

pls don't incinerate me with nukes russia :(

Tell me again how bin laden did 9/11 too goy

He didn't use gas in the first place, but okay sweetie, you keep believing those lies.

Meet the new boss,
Same as the old boss

So basically any Nusra gas attack, any trangression committed by any party in Syria will be attributed to SAA and proceeded with missile strike. Zero evidence, no investigation, no UN resolution, no vote in congress. Just pictures in Ivanka twitter and Kushner-ordered missile barrage. The only way to stop it now is start sending coffins back to Oklahoma

>leaves open the possibility
>possibility
It's not happening.

ITT delusional trumptards

this

hello shareblue

>be terrorist.
>gas any human
>get free air-force/missile help from US
lol

Will we live to see Trump do what Hitler couldn't?

get fucked op the syria outrage was like 4 days ago.
Fuck syria anyway not sure why everybody likes
these particular kebabs anyway

That's the right thing to do. Obama's passive ME policy did nothing good

Hi shareblue, you seem to be getting better with the lingo here

I kind of miss the kike spam.

3d chess. just a scheme to break from Russia puppet meme. hahah you've guys have been had. you were jewed. Trump is worse than McCain and Hillary.

If its anything like the last one. They don't have anything to worry about. What a failure and embarrassment that "strike" was.

Trumps slapped bashar kebab around a little
so what. It's over now, and he's more popular
than ever.

Go fuck yourself Amerikike.

>OP is a leaf

typical. Mods really need to just ban leafs, everything they post is a shitpost

I-it's 4d ch-chess, r-r-right, user?

DO IT TRUMP

If you don't post a link to the specified article or source don't even start the thread.

YEAH MORE JEWISH WARS WOOO DO EXACTLY WHAT HILLARY WAS GOING TO DO

We're coming Russkies. We're fucking coming for you. You slavic shits have numbered days.

((((((G-d Emperor))))))

Thank god, it is time the USA was able to flex muscle.

I hope they teach you a lesson in respect.

you fucking retarded muslim gtfo of white mans land

whatever. go cry more about empty factories that got blown up. fuck you and fuck your arab hero.

>"a possibility"

Fucking chill out tardboy.

With what? Their fucking steamboat? Sit the fuck down, Slovenia.

of course they wouldn't say it's certain before doing it retard

t. moroccan
I'll side with an Arab nationalist over a fat globalist kike anyday of the week

you know nothing to prove otherwise, its been known that assad already possesses chemical weapons. hes had no problems bombing hospitals so far.

Cause to strike is ready.
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-idlib-idUSKBN17C1MK

You mean like Saudi Arabia in Yemen or Israel in Palestine?

welcome to the ZOG reality. if you were
dumb enough to think trump was just going to
stroll in and throw the jews all out, and never
occasionally bomb some arabs you are naive.
It's done now so lets move on.

the UN destroyed Syria's chemical weapons and its facilities for the preparation and handling of chemical weapons years ago, do keep up

>Syia -> Russia
>North Korea > China
USA goes total war mode now

They did that last Aug too.
washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2016/08/16/russia-syria-violated-international-law-by-dropping-incendiary-munitions-report-says/?utm_term=.dcdf6eed0fd8

Yeah when it comes down to it me to, but this hand ringing over this minor syria bombing is retarded.

>Supporting a globalist
America is cancer

Digits and ww3 starts Friday

It destroyed a lot of planes, and certainly pissed the Russians off for being such a failure. Besides the airbase is the only thing in between Isis and a Christian village they did not want to completely destroy it is to leave the village completely defenceless

>Future strikes are a possibility

>possibility
gotta leave everything on the table lad

>possibility

Lol. Like Russia's entire Navy won't be at the bottom of the ocean 2 hours after WW3 starts.

>Globalism is on the table
Fuck Trump and fuck his cucked fans

The American people were betrayed, the American people will deal with our own fucking stupid government if it comes down to this. Sup Forums is a bunch of weeboos that get afraid of the shooting guns, if they werent, theyd see that this is nothing more than saber rattling.

>regime change needed

fuck you emo twat. I don't side with anybody.
I also don't lick Syrian and Russian arse.
So I'm not going to turn on trump for firing a few
missiles.

Remember to remind to all the little slaves in these thread that however much they spit and scuttle around like the rats they are, they will always be stuck here shining the glorious boots of pol

Oh, what,s that shill ? You are upset that Trump is MAGA'ing hard and that Clinton is putrescing in front of our very eyes?

My my, you poor little shill, i know a solution just for you, all you need is about 10 feets of rope and solid guard rails..

Else, do continue being innefective little retard on Sup Forums. It's always good to have a reminder that whenever we have a little setback in our personnal lives, we'll be never be fuckign retarded shills trying to stir shit on fucking Sup Forums of all places.

Ok so I'm supposed to get hysterical and demoralized
about possibilities?

he wont do anything but he cant say that

If we go all in on Syria I'm done. I gave him the benefit of the doubt on the first one but I have a soul and values, and I'm not sacrificing them for neocon bullshit.

This. Until he goes full retard I won't blink at any of this. If he does so be it but we cross that bridge when it comes.

Syria sure has lots of hospitals built under brutal tyrant Assad. And each of them is the last one.

ahahahahaha hly shit

Gay swede calling for regime change hahahaha

This is not a breaking story. In fact, it's not a story. This is legalese possibility-maintaining in a speech, and it's been reported as though it were an announcement about twelve times a day. Newfags, do not reply to spam. Demand better content.