You have one (1) minute to justify why you are still eating other animals

You have one (1) minute to justify why you are still eating other animals.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4391914/Halal-slaughterhouse-investigated-animal-cruelty.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its tasty

/thread

taste good, also protein. not everyone is forcefed somali semen like in sweden

this

also i feel macho when i shove my face into ribs, and theres nothing you vegefaggots can do about it

I would eat a swede but they are too rich in somali cum for my taste.

REAAAAALLY TASTY

Because they are delicious.

Because humans evolved to eat meat and we're at the top of the food chain.

All those vegan advertisements really made me numb to those pictures.

Great bait, user. Tell us more!

Because it's illegal to eat Swedes

because it tastes nice you fucking Swedish pleb

we're carnivores. We were designed to kill and eat animals

There's a reason why vegetarians have to take a shitload of supplements in order to not drop dead one day

I'm not a fag like OP.

Need that B12 boi

I work on a kill floor where we can't go home until we kill all the pigs. After getting to use to cuting them up and killing them I don't have a problem with eating them

I can't eat grass, but cows can

because it feels good to be on top of the foodchain

I'm not, I'm operating 100% on soylent and my bowel movements have never been this regular.

Because life eats life.

I don't eat halal meat if that's what you're asking, muhammed.

Im hungry

>we're carnivores
I eat meat but that's bollocks.

well, they never asked me not to
as far as i know, they like being eaten

Cuz i need to survive

They are tasty and nutritious

Kinda feel bad for those animals tho.

Tried veganism for a few months but i couldn't handle it.

I need meat...

So...can we eat dogs now?

Because I am a higher being than the animals I am dominant over. Though my genetics and physiology point to some similarities to those of the animal kingdom, I am clearly not of said kingdom.

I am man; made in the image of Almighty God. Blessed to carry the Priesthood of Jesus Christ. I am not some mere animal erect, but a spirit child of God The Father. My spirit is of His higher intelligence, in a body built to mimic His specifications. And this body is designed to require meat from animals. No amount of tears and rationalizing will change human physiology.

If you cannot deal with this, I recommend seeing a therapist.

because we can. Also this

Otherwise some turk will mate them

I feel like if we didn't, these animals would be culled and wasted. And I like meat more than plants so there's that, probably helps to keep a great number of people employed too.

Manure is also pretty nice, for ya know, farming. We could bury fish again though but then we won't have any Nemos left.

you die if you dont eat meat

China hasn't taken over the planet yet, so no

Because I'm under the bystander effect and have not yet learned to take responsibility for my own actions

We're omnivores, you fucking mong.

Humans feed on other living organisms. Its part of our nature. I cant live from sunlight and ground like plants.

Yes....meat is bad goyim, have your soy beans

these gainz don't acquire themselves

>God gave humans molars just for shits and giggles

Rules of nature, humans are the only creatures to complain about it. Any animal wouldnt think twice about eating you if it was hungry.
Corporate farms are pretty shitty ill give you that but there is absolutely nothing wrong with eating meat.

Because it is the cycle of life and completely natural.

Actually breeding, feeding and killing animals in factories is what should be debated.

Unlike in Burgerland, we actually slaughter our animals without pain.

Stun before slit.

You don't need to justify eating animals it's human nature. Beside morality is nothing but a spook fuck off

Essential

Amino

Acids

Don't be a cuck swede-bro.
Meat is good for you and makes you stronk lajk bull!

>molars
>not evolved to break down plants

no user, you kill yourself

I don't give a shit about Human lives, why should I care about animals ?

You're a special kind of retarded aren't you?

If we are not supposed to eat meat, then why did God make them so delicious?

Chack mate atheist

Legumes + sesame seeds have that covered.

>we're carnivores
omnivores but the majority of brain-essential nutrients come from greens and meats

Because it's better than eating your ass, faggot.

Animals are bros and won't judge you and lie to you like faggot humans.

>there are essential nutrients in animals
>user says, as he eats an animal that feeds on only plants

because I want erectile dysfunction and heart disease

Because it's the most efficient way to nourish myself and it is part of the ecological cycle. If all electricity and technology seized to function, I could survive by hunting and eating fruit. A vegan would die off quickly because they have such a specialized diet. In fact, I could survive eating just seals.

Ignore this shitty thread, the real reason is that god has given us animals to feed upon them.

>he doesn't know that a molar is just a general type of tooth, not exclusive to carnivores, which takes on various morphologies depending on an animal's diet
wew

That's enough hate speech nigel, time to pay up your Jizya tax to fund more halal slaughter factories

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4391914/Halal-slaughterhouse-investigated-animal-cruelty.html

then why were animals here first?

>1 post by this ID

shut it down

>that takes on various morphologies based on diet
>in particular, different types of plants

So we can eat them?? WTF

Someone has never taken a biochem class before...

Why so low ed, manlet?

I buy local from the butcher's. There's no halal where I'm from.

but if the animals were here first then technically God gave us to the animals

But what if you see other humans as animals, and subsequently eat them?

Because your Jesus Christ looks pretty tasty served on a plank and garnished with thorns like that.

i'm not.

couldn't have said it better myself

>God gave us to the animals
Proof?
I mean proof beyond your hypothesis
>but if the animals were here first then technically God gave us to the animals
Because the reason why we're here is a whole different story.

molars evolved in virtually every mammalian species; carnivore, herbivore, or omnivore. Your original post in response to the bong states that you believe only carnivores have molars, when that is not the case. All ungulates posess them too and they're overwhelmingly herbivorous. Teeth slowly change as an animal evolves, along with its diet. What's the issue here?

It's a natural course of man, just like us, animal populations must be controlled and we have always been meat eaters, but in our times, the way the animals are bred and killed is horrendous, it even effects us when we eat it, if a cow is raised eating well, open field with plenty of fresh air, you can bet it's going to be better for you, but now animals are put into concentration camp like conditions and are fed over fattening grain and antibiotics (which is a problem in of its self), modern day man might need to cut back on some of its meat consumption and environmental destruction.

I want to die earlier.

I feel like if we didn't, these animals would be culled and wasted. And I like meat more than plants so there's that, probably helps to keep a great number of people employed too.

You're in the US so let me know how you feel about these facts:

1. Most meat work is done by illegals/undocumented. Its high stress, low pay, no benefits.
2. The vast majority of animals suffer horribly
3. Meat is frankly, not good for you unless you are down about Manure is also pretty nice, for ya know, farming.

Manure is not necessary for farming. Its necessary to find the best/least harmful way to solve it as it is its own problem at the scales it is produced.

> We could bury fish again though but then we won't have any Nemos left.

News flash, bud, we've removed over 90% of the ocean's fish since 100 years ago. We can't bury fish again

1.) Because we evolved to be omnivores.

2.) It's more common in nature for one animal to eat another, then not.

3.) Killing is normal for nearly every animal on earth.

4.) Nearly every animal on earth ingests animal protein in some form.

5.) They would eat you without giving it a second thought.

6.) Because depending on the meat source, fish, beef liver, insects are rich in key nutrients the human body needs to be healthy.

7.) Few plants possess a complete amino acid profile that humans need to remain healthy.

8.) Nature literally engineered us to hunt and consume meat because of its high calorie and nutritional value.

9.) Objectively it is no more wrong then a lion eating a gazelle.

10.) Justification and excuses are for pussies, I just gave you nine very good reasons off the top of my head.

You have all the time you need to convince me why I shouldn't. Barring feelings, emotions, and morals.

Go.

As long as it's clean, I would. Just not the brains though.

Humans are omnivores

Because death isn't something to be feared or pitied. All creatures die, and nourish further life. Westerners have become squeamish as we alienate ourselves from death, not realizing we are also alienating ourselves from our own nature.

considering that we CAN eat meat shows that we're supposed to eat meat

there are no animals that can digest meat that don't eat meat
if we weren't supposed to eat meat we wouldn't be able to

there's also the fact that meat is the most efficient source of protein far above any meat substitute

and that it's DELICIOUS.
I feel sorry for all the idiots who can't enjoy a burger or a pulled pork sandwich or some brisket
or bacon

I wouldn't want to live in a world where those don't exist

I am the superior being and i need efficient sustenance

>I feel macho when I pay someone else to kill and butcher meat for me

o-ok kiddo...

/thread

>justify why you are still eating other animals.
They taste good.

Vegan diets are healthier than non-vegan diets. Vegans have more testosterone and less cancer than non-vegans. Being vegan helps the planet, the animals and ourselves.

No reason not to go vegan but people will try and justify it because they like the taste, even though the taste comes from spices and cooking methods as oppose to meat itself.

Meat doesn't contain anything we can't get from plant based sources/diets. B12 and Vitamin D are lacked in both Vegans and non-Vegans at similar levels, but plant based diets do contain both (just gotta' eat well).

Humans evolved to eat pretty much anything because we are not like lions but rats. We are not top of the food chain we are completely removed from it as our technology gives us the upper hand and also grow vegetables and fruits year round.

'What if' questions are useless outside of planning for factual scenarios. The rest of your response is asinine.

I've witnessed real power and have great respect for Him.

swedish women give nurishment to my cock and you are of a lower caste kufar

I'll eat what i want fuck off

They taste good and I don't give a fuck how there treated.

>You have one (1) minute to justify why you are still eating other animals.
I'm straight. I like to fuck women and cum inside them.

>Because the reason why we're here is a whole different story.

holy fuck... you know why we are here? Sauce please

and asking for my proof without providing proof for your hypothesis?

Because they're made out of meat.

I'm vegetarian. But still. FUCK YOU!

i'm hungry.

I need food to survive.

Concerning B12 we need to err on the side of caution and supplement it whether you eat meat or not. Long term vitamin B12 deficiency may cause irreversible damage to the body and brain.

We are where we are because of eating other animals. Cooking them really activated the brain.

I have troubles digesting fructose and some cereals. I am also lactose-intolerant.
All things considered, white meats and fishes are still the staple of my diet, together with extra-virgin olive oil, beans (as substitutes of meat), corn, rice, and rye.