Why do you hate each other ?

Why do you hate each other ?

tl;dr: some of them are mudslimes and some of them are orthodox catholic

we dont, you just dont get it.

Why does Croatia and Serbia go at each others throat?

>orthodox catholic
Go FUCK yourself

Subhuman croRATS massacred entire villages of innocent serbs just because hitler-sama called them aryan

look at the flags
look at the area
you consider your neighbours to be shit but are unaware that you yourself were a shitty neighbour

Not an argument

>were

my bad. ARE a shitty neighbour.

I'm a Serb but I can't say I really hate the other yugoslavs. If a Croat and Bosniak are nice to me personally I can be friends with them.

Because it's fun, but I know you wont get it.

That shitty zone should be united into one single state. But the mafia niggers want to keep a high local autonomy.

Also beware of the turkish rapebabies, they are a lot here, especially in the fucked zone of kosovo, alb, bos, and some parts of srb.

bait

sage

Here we go again.

Doesn't matter, you are all slavs.
Yugoslavia was the best state you ever created, now it's all divided shit now.

Top fucking kek. W/o Tito YU was worth less than a shit on a shingle.

'Coz we's da Orks, and you is not.

>Thinks he can get the Croatian coast.

Nemanja, Ante is pointing you in the direction of the Drina.

Because of serbian jew doubble bluff. Croatian rightful ruler. Kebap remof. Return to glory soon. Fuk ur mather albanian scum same as gayreek jebemti fucking i hate croatian srpski jebemti musliman turk i swear cypriot scum soon we velika srbiju again u will be also vojvodina is srbia and kosovo is macedonia which is greek.

This was a tl:dr for all the new thread visitors. Now that you k ow what this thread has been about you can continue with your life doing something more 0
Productive, like jacking off to anime.

It is complicated, we hate each other until it comes to Kosovo and Albania. When we talk about them, we are all palls talking about how they suck.

Hey sven, sorry to dissapoint ya, but I don't jack off to anime, in fact I fucking hate it.

So gtfo, stop judging people who you don't know, fucking swedcuck.