Does anyone else regret voting for drumpf?

Does anyone else regret voting for drumpf?

>yfw these threads use to piss me off
>now i don't really know how to feel
wtf I'm /withher/ now

Nobody here does. You don't either because you're a shill and you voted for Shillary.

shill slide thread

SAGE

Dont reply you idiots

Hillary and trump have always been the same type of persons. Hillary played the politically correct and Trump the politically incorrect.

Keep on posting, lefty. You are doing what both Hillary and Trump want you to do.

To us, this action by Trump, just shows us how rotten the system is. And like any other mighty kingdom at its peak, it shall fall.

Like revelation explains of a great eartquake, a great political disfiguring of powers, so will we experience this upcoming event.

Whatever event that is, we can only hope for. But we know its coming, and it will be bad, MAD bad. Get outta town kid. Whatever will strike, it will strike there first.

No

i fucking trusted him

how long until we get actual results ? Everyone sees his failure in europe and will refuse to vote for populists now

Oh, you mean like John Insane McCain, Romney, Geo Bush 1 & 2 ???
NO!
In fact HE's the ONLY elected individual I haven't regretted voting for.

SAGE

Remember to sage all derail threads.

Okay, well....

YOU trusted him? That's really significant for a frog to trust the American president, thank god. Sort out your country before your criticise world powers.

yeah i. do

If I see a Trump supporter IRL, I will personally beat his ass.

I have always said if someone isnt anti diversity and multiculturalism they are a globalist. The main plank of globalism is mixing all races and forming a one world government.

Really made me think OP. You can report your success back to your masters and get your daily ration of dog food.

Watch out guys, this guy is pretty tough.

Not really

I wish I could have voted for him.

Trump is fucking done man. He's getting maybe 40 delegates tops, and that's being generous. After 8 years of Obama, people want someone who's got a proven record of having consistent conservative values and who hasn't alienated half of the voter base with his divisive comments and demagogic rhetoric.

I think maybe Jeb! has the best chance of winning, or maybe someone like Rubio.

The last time the whole world was governed by one government it was done by the papacy in the dark ages. The papacy is the only group of people profiting from all these conflicts

Nope....and willl vote for him again

Trump betrayed us. It's so clear. Anyone who doesn't agree needs to be deported to T_D.

trump wanting to oust assad is just fucked up

that's what you get for having a shit political system, you only get to chose which of 2 jew tribes get to cuck you
we, on the other hand, have a more diverse selection

I'm beginning to not like this guy.

Not really. Yeah he's a piece of globalist shit, but he talked the most against it. He was the best chance we had. We gave it our best. As others have said, we didn't believe in the man, we believed in the principles. We thought the war was over, but it's only beginning.

Meming him to the WH was the first step. Showing how even the most outspoken critic of globalism will immediately bow to foreign interests is going to be the greatest redpill of the century. Trump was a tool we sent to Washington to clean things up. Now we just have to use that tool in a different way.

There not being any other real choices is, i think, the main reason your politics is so fucked up.

Trump is still based, desu

kill yourself TD

I'd still choose Drumph over Bernie or Hillary. But Rand should have been /ourgoy/ from the beginning

I do