Watch out for Jared Kushner to resign within the next month or so

Watch out for Jared Kushner to resign within the next month or so.
Theres a purge going on in the white house.
Im next.
Stay strong Sup Forums you guys are powerful allies and Im not even joking.
Archive this post for when the purge happens.

Things are about to get weird.

Hold Trump's feet to the fire.
Trust me. He needs you more than you need him.

Wow there sure is a lot of turmoil and chaos in the Trump administration. I'm sure it's all 100% real and not fake manufactured shilling.

It's the only tactic that's ever worked for them
Sow a conspiracy within the Trump administration then fake support for a removal from Trumps cabinet

Rinse and repeat up the pecking order

Hi Steve!

pls stop killing black hookers. its hard enough to dispose of their bodies.

Faith is going to be hard won at this point. Tax cuts? Wall? NATO? Syria? Obamacare? The list goes on.

I figured Trump might be incompetent but this is a disaster.

There is a coup against /ourguys/ in the administration. They have so far targeted Flynn and Bannon

Yeah, we have been hearing the same thing since inauguration. Administration in turmoil, this is the end, impeachment coming soon, etc.

K...KEEP ME POSTED

Nice get, nice post
People seem to be savvy enough that they're not blindly accepting this one-sided narrative designed to oust Trump admin members

These things have been about Trump getting impeached, resigning, etc., not Kushner. Flynn already resigned. Also nice digits.

GG trump tards
you guys had a nice run

ok

Stop LARPing, we have those enough already

Shadilay!

WEW

Trump is finished.

He's getting 100 delegates tops, Americans won't fall for his divisive rhetoric. Based on the poll numbers and demographic projections, I predict that Jeb! will probably get the nomination and then go on to win the presidency.

Trump has said too many things that alienate many groups of voters, I don't see him ever recovering from that.

TIMESTAMAP PHOTO OR YOUR LYING

>
>IMG_3303.jpg

Except it only ever "worked" on one guy because he genuinely fucked up (and had illegal recordings of his phone calls illegally leaked to the rest of the government)

they try and try, but it's hard to fool Sup Forums.