Understanding Women And Their Motive

>This is not women bashing thread
>I want a logical and well reasoning facts about women and their motive
>Lets get all that here now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLh8oUx_ONafXHhcA45m43A7eNGf9vIrpX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT SWALLOWING COCK AND NOTHING MORE.

There you go women summed up.

That's like asking for proof of god. You're not gonna get it.

Treat them like dirt, and they stick to you like mud. Feminism must be rolled back. We have to sow division between women wherever possible. Ending degeneracy starts with destroying feminism.

>i want to offspring to be healthy and of high social status
That's it.

Just meet some Czech girls. They're completely redpilled thanks to Gypsies.

Hypergamy

/thread.

ME AND MY EMOTIONS
ME AND MY EMOTIONS
ME AND MY EMOTIONS
ME AND MY EMOTIONS

Women are inherently childlike as to better raise children

I like handsome smart men :~)

Women are easy to handle. Treat them well, fuck them well, knock them up, then don't be a loser and provide for your family.

>married 9 years

aka not you

Women DON'T MAKE SENSE.
Once you get that, it makes sense.
You don't *understand* women. You control them through actions of your own.

Single mothers.................

Women as sexual creatures: the need to get pregnant via every male they meet versus the practical implications of doing so.

hot uggo decent uggo uggo uggo eh uggo

How scary does that woman on the far right look though?

You'd fucking shit yourself if she knocked your door on Halloween.

You have no idea. There is eleven women in our office in big international company and somehow they themselves hit the topic of racemixing and except one, all the others said that it is disgusting, unnatural and weird.

how to spot a newfag 101: unnecessary greentext

also, 110% this

Hes a Cucknadian he has no clue what women are really like in his feminazi country.

They're just like men, except slightly stupider and more peaceful (because of less testosterone, etc.) on average and instead of having lower brain programming that makes them want to shove their genitals into things that check off certain criteria, like you do, they have lower brain programming that makes them want to get things that check off certain criteria shoved into their genitals. That's literally it.

Children need parents. Single mothers have no daddy to keep then in check

But you just said women are better parents.

>and more peaceful
You can tell who never is around women on this board.

Just because I don't have a girlfriend doesn't mean they are worse than me in any way.

To be honest, nothing compares to a 10/10 relationship (that's 10/10 for you, there is no such thing as objective attractiveness and crushes don't matter that much because you're idealizing the woman)

Male attention.

Reading comprehension. Women are better parents to children than men, yes. And women being more childlike means they need a parent themselves.

Man helps Woman helps Child

Seriously. Get a few of them that don't like each other under one roof and you've got shrieking fanged harpies bouncing off the walls.

I had an ex that tried to knock me out with a bottle of windex over the back of the head and slashed my face with a knife. We were in love.

they want a strong man to get protection for themselves and their children. if they cheat on you it means you're not an alpha.

Women are all about survival. honor, dignity loyalty is a foreign concept for them, they'll throw themselves at the feet of the first conquerors because they proved they want stronger and they'll get better protection under them.

ITT people who never talked to a single women before in their life
>inb4 "nuh uh I've talked to my mom before"

Women aren't meant to be understood.

You have to first realize how women think. Women are extremely fucking selfish, it's almost unbelievable at times. They only think about themselves. If they do something they usually ask themselves how they will feel afterwards, how will it benefit me, will I be happy, will I feel good, will the attention be on me.

It's all about me is their way of thinking, if you are a guy and friends with one I can tell you now that's she thinks to herself, how lucky this guy is to be friends with me.

But once they feel and hear that biological clock ticking then they start to become even more selfish and mothers, wew fucking horrible. It's me and my kids (to a point but more about me)

Understand that and you will see how women act and why.

Women are intelligent, boring and unfunny people. While they don't lack intelligence it gets completely countered by their emotions. To women the only two important things are how she feels in a certain situation and/or what she discovers about herself. They're also devoit of pride, honour and other emotions that are important to men. This is a very self centered "world view" which most men cannot completely understand.
Like boys they have to be properly trained and there must be social pressure to make sure they benefit society. Like all without the proper training they cause great harm as we can see today. While this applies also to men it seems that most men find the right path eventually while the women do not.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLh8oUx_ONafXHhcA45m43A7eNGf9vIrpX

>women are self centered
>yet they're the ones with sympathy when it comes to refugees

I figured women out.

fyi to other anons this is how a woman dismisses something

that's just virtue signalling

nice fake contradiction that only a redditor would come up with. of course it's selfish for a creature who craves to be raped by invaders (due to evolutionary selection for this behavior in women stretching back hundreds of thousands of years) to open the gates to invaders

>caring about understanding women
they cannot understand themselves, why bother

If women were better parents then single dads would be more cancerous than moms you fucking retard.

Just pump and dump and take the condom with you guys.

>Treat them like dirt,

I've never understood this. Why do they like it?

Just watch which kind of chimps are popular with the ladies, and realize human women never lost that primal behavior.

it's an ongoing demonstration of the violence you're capable of unleashing against anyone who tries to harm her children

It show dominance and self-confidence. Strength. 'I've could a dozen of you' feeling. Safety, if they can please.

Exactly, they don't truly care about the issue, they just want others to think they care. They quickly forget what the thing was about and if you ask about their opinion they'll give you the most generic response. There are exceptions, but most have a neutral opinion or the one that's pushed by the media.

They don't. It's just a common misconception because of archaic gender roles.

>more peaceful
No, if dealing with another woman, they're just more conniving and like to draw their targets out into the open so they can then ridicule them for "being irrational" and, make them look bad and lower their credibility for openly reacting to their bullshit. They mostly band together in a system of leader, right hand, peacemaker, and followers. Leader leads, right hand directly supports leader, peacemaker puts outsiders at ease and draws them in, especially with empty compliments if outsider is aware they are potentially dealing with a group of cunts, and followers just follow the leader. Sometimes there are a few who are not into the bullshit, but they tag along to be part of the girls.

They do the same to men, but it's heavier on the side of looking like a poor victim just in case their underhanded shit is exposed, since people cannot help feeling sorry for a woman "victimised" by a man. And the other side is to turn men against other men the woman does not like and, stroke and poke big egos as a means of control over the men dumb and prideful enough to fall for it.

Women are like cats ignore them you get attention, pay attention to them you get ignored.

Woman here AMA

>Treat them like dirt,
Don't do this
I tried it
Now she hates me

Nah they do, it explains the refugees welcome bullshit clear. European women want violent men to control and beat them into submission because of their simian instincts. Not castrated white males that try to be husband to them.

Mammary glands or kindly show yourself out, if you please.

BRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPP??

impressive vocabulary, Orban. Would you mind teaching me some Magyar?

So what cuck? Find another woman.

Better start making an Understanding Women General, because 500000 threads are going to reach their post limit before we get even the smallest clue about what makes women tick.

kek

>Treat them like dirt, and they stick to you like mud.
I don't understand it but it's true.

your mistake was to back down and apologize

They want the best of the best, but also want to be able to branch swing in case a different best of the best comes along.

Read some of Roger Devlin's work.

Sure, why not? What do you wish to know, my inquisitive friend?

I hate your multiracial picture
>faggot

>what makes women tick.
Charisma
Big Penis
High Social Reputation
Aesthetic Face
Violent Desposition
Absence of Empathy
Arrogance

There you go

Can't be confirmed if true, timestamp and pic aka tits or gtfo

See, this is the kind of thing this culture cultivates. It's a shame you had to learn the hard way. Atleast you learned while everyone else here is stuck in their echo chamber.

say "Hitler did nothing wrong" in Magyar

They are right.

It's because your from a cuck country, and because your doing it wrong.

There a billions, don't even risk the nice guy, friends zone bullshit. It is soul crushing and they know it.

Selfishness made flesh.

that is women. Mammon

Could you be any more of a virgin?

Tricky, as entendres usually are. How about:
'Hitler rosszat nem tett soha.'
evil, bad ~ rossz(at)
not ~ nem
did ~ tett
soha ~ never

Not an argument, and he is right. Why would you voluntarily stay in the friendzone?

Basically.

Also, soha almost sounds like 'soa', for extra laugh.

>Virgin shaming
Woman detected. Tits or GTFO

You're the ones who argue that women are shallow but you turn around and say that if she doesn't drop to get knees then she isn't worth your time. The amount of cognitive dissonance is astounding.

Not everyone degrades themselves for temporary validation.
Both parties that request and grant it - regardless of sex/race/age group/etc., are doing their own kind a disservice by representing a ignoble trait of the category group.

*tip lady hat*

Not sure what exactly falls into the category of treating them like dirt, but ignoring them and not giving them attention is a good way to make them chase you. Of course she has to be interested in you, this will not work. If the girl doesn't care about about you at all and if you keep ignoring her for too long without giving her a tiny bit of attention, will eventually make them stop chasing.
A good example of this is if your gf breaks up with you, instead of asking "why" or being angry you just say "ok" and leave. This will make her go "wtf" in her mind and she might even do a 180 and want to get back together. Like men, women enjoy the "chase" and once you show your emotions because of her she knows that you were "conquered", not caring or acting like you don't care will confuse her and she'll remember you as someone she didn't "conquer", thus sparking her interest into you again.

Go away.

>things I learned from my time isolating myself from women

When I say "treat like dirt", I mean you got to fuck with their emotions, envoke jealousy, and treat your time like it's the most valuable thing in the world, because it is.

Then invoicing your womanhood is bad move. Here, you're not woman. You are user. One voice among many. Only by reason and well-forged memes are you to succeed, not by stating your sexuality. If this doesn't satisfy, 'my lady', I advise retreat.

obviously a woman who doesn't understand the difference between men that want their lustful needs satisfied in the bedroom (no different than any women would), and a man that wants a healthy, loving, long lasting, normal relationship outside of the bedroom.

You would 't understand. You sound like a woman yourself.

If you want a serious answer, their motives are the same as yours. You have a false perception of women because of the inherent sex sexism that resulted from a family dynamic pushed by corporate. In reality, they think about and do the same things as you do.
The solution? Don't be a bigot.

Women just have a different basis for motivation, values & entirely different emotional thought process.
There is nothing bad with it, it just had to be dealt with accordingly.

If we are to "regain" women, we must understand how they view value & motivation in regards to western society.

I never apologized though
I was just about to call her and do it but she didn't reply

Maybe I should just let her go

t. Amy Silverman

I understand what you saying femanon on the part, that all human beings are pretty much shit but lets face it women are there own worst enemies, and then try to to put the blame on everyone else, especially men.

>Hurr durr if I can find one example then I can assume that the whole population is the same.
Have you tried going outside before?

Yup. Take one of her friends out for coffee or something.

Women are more socially adept, and their brains can multitask easier. That's about it
They can't hyperfocus like men do, which is why they are shit at pretty much everything.

>w-well you sound like a woman
The last line of defence in a pathetic attempt to save your precious masculinity.

The most important thing to consider is that they have intrinsic value.

That article makes me so fucking depressed every time I see it.

Millennials are going to the most bitter old farts ever after we get up in our years.

Its a giant shit test. Men have become weak and allow their lands and rights be trampled on by foreigners. Women are inviting this because they want their men to stop them and put them in the place.