HUGE HAPPENING, RUSSIA KNEW OF CHEM. ATTACK IN ADVANCE

>-- A senior U.S. official says the United States has concluded that Russia knew in advance of Syria's chemical weapons attack last week.

>The official says a Russian-operated drone flew over a hospital in Syria as victims of the attack were rushing to get treatment.

>Hours after the drone left, a Russian-made fighter jet bombed the hospital in what American officials believe was an attempt to cover up the usage of chemical weapons.

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_UNITED_STATES_SYRIA_MILITARY?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-04-10-15-16-17

What does Trump have to do now? Why isn't this being reported by any of the networks?

This is basically a great power agreeing to bomb children with Sarin.

Other urls found in this thread:

prwatch.org/books/tsigfy10.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Sup Forums doesn't care about this because it defeats Sup Forums's narrative

classic

Bump this is actually huge

>US official says Russia knew
>US official also say trump is in bed with russians

really sugars the neurons

Same as the Iraqi government butchered baby's in Kuwait not being part of a PR firm hired by the CIA to spread false propaganda to trigger false flags.

prwatch.org/books/tsigfy10.html

I don't buy it. FAKE NEWS

>american left wing and members of intelligence agencies have been shilling in media to push a narrative of russia being bad guys
>chemical attacks allegedly happens in country with no reporters
>bombing happens, no proof nao
>btw guise it's all russia's fault

really makes one think

USE THE FUCKING CATALOG

let me guess no proof because muh national security

No, this defeats Crew/CTR/Shareblue narrative

they will use this lie to justify ww3.

neoliberal heraldic faggotry in action. their credibility is shot. shot so bad that even normal people are starting to become cynical about them and their motives. it bothers me because I do believe that Russia is dangerous and toys with us, but since it has become so politicized and used as a tool for their own nefarious ends I can never simply believe what they say or take it at face value.

Shills are so fucking obvious

>Using picture you think we can relate too
>Ask open ended questions to appear neutral

You are not swaying any opinions

rage more, conspiracy tard

those tears.....
are
delightful

Is there something similar to proofster for USA?
but with "I HAVE PROOFS" instead?

So assad gassed his own people and Russia bombed the hospital..

Riiiiuggghhttttttr..

I don't believe it tbqh. The "officials" and media have been brazenly shilling for war with Russia for weeks/months now.

And even if it is true, if you believe the US gov are all righteous and wants war for moral reasons you're an idiot.

Indeed friend. I absoulutely agree with Trump's bombing in Syria. He absoulutely needs to hurry and topple the inhumane assadist regime. There was a time that I was viewing jewish influence on american politics negatively but now since Trump considers it a good thing I have no reason to believe otherwise. I trust Trump on this issue.

Awoo you glorious bastards!

MUH TRIGGERS

>RUSSIA KNEW OF CHEM. ATTACK IN ADVANCE
HMM GUYS I WONDER IF ISIS MIGHT DO STUFF THIS YEAR AGAIN, IF SHIT HITS THE FAN REMEMBER I TOLD U SO LOL

Seriously though you need to wage war on Middle-Asia, that´s where most EU terrorist attackers come from and its islamistic as fuck

Ahh the logic infuriated you so you called the truth a conspiracy to obfuscate and dismiss. You are a fucking champ.

Well, if an american warmonger says that, it MUST be true and believed. "You're either with us, or against us ", right, riiiight ?

Love how liberal shills have no viable and living subculture so they steal stupid chan memes and phrases. Liberals have become mentally retarded.

>The official, who wasn't authorized to speak publicly on intelligence matters and demanded anonymity, didn't give precise timing for when the drone was above the northern Syrian town of Khan Sheikhtoun, where more than 80 people were killed. He also didn't provide all the details for the military and intelligence information that form the basis of what he said the Pentagon has now concluded.

LITERALLY FUCKING NOTHING

>Trumpcucks now suck up obvious lies and fakenews they would have called out 4 day ago before (((Trump))) sucked up to them

Holy shit. The whole "Trump warned Russia in advance" narrative was a fucking lie pushed by Putinbots and Kremlin who had the ear of some retarded people. They KNEW they could be caught on this and tried to spin it as soon as it fucking happened

Another lie unless it's a sourced administration official

Sage and beige

>inb4 trump declares war on twitter after watching this on tv

Syria uses Russian jets.

I'm not a shill you faggot

>been brazenly shilling for war with Russia
Being devil's advocate for a sec, maybe this is because they know things about Putin that we do not. I've heard some shit over the last ten years, rumors really, from a variety of sources, about what kind of a genuine monster he is. What if they are true? It might even be that your precious Assad isn't that bad of a guy as you say, but is taking the fall for shit done by his more powerful partner, who is in fact bullying him to get what he wants for Russia.

Just a thought. Think creatively about this if you can, question your own privileges all around. For example, I am biased towards Trump and I know this. This is the case in part because I've always known of Trump and had a sense that personally, he wasn't a bad guy (through family connections, and no they're all dead now so I can't ask them for Trump stories.)

So I have to ask myself, what if Trump knew about the chem attack in advance too, and then got intel that this would leak SO he executed the bombing run and made the

>muh baybeez

speech, because he knew that would get him off the hook. Again, think of all the possibilities, not just the ones which fit your narrative or that you like best.

How much more winning will it take before retards realize every time they think they're successfully baiting Trump, all he's really doing is appearing to take the bait while instead leading them into yet another trap. This has been going on nonstop for almost 2 years

??? So you are telling me that Trump went into his secret telephone room in the cave complex of his evil castle and secretly plotted with him before running back out so nobody noticed?

You are fucking RETARDED! He is almost never alone! He is being watched like a hawk and his former underlings are under investigation! Your types laugh about a false flag attempt (waaay more feasible) being made, and yet come up with an idea like this. I dont get it!

That's sort of interesting, but I've yet to see a leaked email of them discussing war with Syria and Russia for anything other than Israel.

>leftists
>having pattern recognition
user, I...

Dude you are right on about Putin. He is a wicked, perverted blood thirsty snake. He should never be trusted and any way we can lawfully do so we should work against him.

My question to you is have you heard about the corruption and wickedness closer to home? Have you read about CIA brownstone ops to compromise domestic and foreign political leaders? have you heard about the drug swamped sex parties for the crusty old business execs and political movers and shakers? Ever heard what goes on after these parties are over? Ever listened to victims discuss things so heinous that they seem beyond belief?

The shit is universal. Remember it is easier to know the truth about an enemy because the mind is open enough to receive info both good and bad. How about knowing the truth of a friend?

>says anonymous official

o k