The World is Going Into Chaos!!!!

>China at North Korea border
>Russia was aware of the gassing before it happened.

ohshitohshitohshitohshit.
Who has room in their nuclear bunker?

Other urls found in this thread:

collapseofindustrialcivilization.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/pnas-2015-schramski-1508353112.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> Wanting to live in a post-apocalyptic hellscape of a world

You vaporize my shit up, famalamadingdong.

Nothing will happen as too many people are expecting something will. We are to AWARE for WWIII to happen.

Got room famillia?

It sucks! ... but I hope the people of NK are set free.

Why not? It'll be Fallout 3 irl. The ultimate RPG experience.

My dear american friend...
Reality was not written by Bethesda.
There will be no Nuka Cola.
There will be no quirky ghouls or supermutants.
There will be no funny, thematic towns.

Only suffering, despair and death.

Kek has spoken. Just vaporize my shit up.

We are so fucked. I see you guys in heaven./hell/purgatory

DON'T LISTEN TO 8992 ANYTIME SOON IF YOU ARE EASILY SPOOKED.

We;;.... it was a good run... kinda..

Quads of truth from the hungry hippo

China is at the North Korean border to lean on Kim to cut that that shit out. Telling him to quit throwing his trash at Japan.

Russia new about the the gas attack the same way Assad knew about the gas attack. As in they knew that the terrorist warehouse was filled with chemical weapons. Why do you think they bombed it in the first place? Had to get rid of that shit. How much you want to bet America knew about the gas attack before it happened as well? I suspect that the whole thing was a show because bombing the warehouse was the best way to get rid of the chemical weapons.

How long does a nuclear blast last? I live in the suburbs so if the city center gets hit I want to make sure I get in the initial action and not the cucked fallout / radiation suffering. Is there any chance I could see/hear the blast and then get in my car and drive into it as it's still doing its thing?

Be careful what you wish for.

Who here /flash burn zone/?
Enjoy your radiation positioning and cannibalism faggots.

Not long enough. If you see beyond the flash "not blind" you'll live.

At best you could just get the 20 minute warning and go to the city center.

I'm in the safest part of the US for fallout. I have to wait for it to drift east from Asia.

You'll know about a launch before it gets to you. If the Russians launched against us, it would come in three waves. First would be active installations that could be used to launch a nuclear strike against them... ICBM silos, submarine bases, bomber bases and shit like that. Second would be ancillary military bases... Army bases, marine corps bases, tactical fighter and airlift, strategic airlift and so on... Third wave would be auxiliary targets that can be used for military purposes, things that can support the war effort like ports, rail hubs, major industrial areas, economic centers.

Third wave is cities that are not going to be collateral damage from nuclear strikes against military targets. So, if Minot AFB gets hit, you will probably have time to run for the hills.

That's under a controlled scenario. There's a scenario where if the Russians just hold back and strike one target, America can hit one of equal or lesser value and call it a day. I think that's stupid, but RAND has theorized it so, what ever.

Just as likely as the first option, the Russians sperg out and launch everything they've got at anything worth a shit.

Transit times for ICBMs are around 45 minutes to an hour. SSBMs hit their targets way faster... Tactically interesting scenario. Bombers take hours, but they're very flexible and would strike basically once the other two parts of the triad have done their work, which I think would be the most likely thing to bomb your city.

Submarine launched ballistic missiles have that interesting tactical component of being stealthy and hiding out in friendly waters of they can.

Imagine a Russian sub hiding out in Vancouver's Burrard inlet and nuking Seattle... There's a real possibility of a nuclear reaction from the United States that would wipe out Vancouver, killing the enemy sub in the process... This can take place in the Baltics in any number of friendly countries... It's the atomic warfare equivalent of using a hostage.

I'm just glad it will all be over soon

QUICKQUICKQUICK

I must finish the time machine and help Hitler win the war before it is too late...

There was a Russian on here awhile back that was talking about how he was a submariner and that they hid out in the Georgia Strait, just off of Victoria, BC. If you're familiar with the area, you'll know that it's a major pinch point for ocean-going vessels towards the Puget Sound, Vancouver Island's east coast ports, Deltaport and the Burrard Inlet on the Mainland.

Fuck loads of ships are passing through there on an hourly basis... It's loud. Lots of propeller noise, probably an easy place for a nuclear submarine to lurk and wait for the order.

While ICBMs give you time to leave the city, I'm going to point out a very specific threat posed by a sub in this area... It could launch missiles against Seattle, Bremerton, Tacoma, Victoria, Vancouver, CFB Esquimalt, CFB Comox, Joint Base Lewis-McCord and do it with missiles that travel about 30,000km/h.

These missiles would be traveling an average of 200km or less and could wipe out any appreciable target in Washington and British Columbia in minutes or even seconds.

That's the scary shit... Nuclear submarines are the most survivable aspect of the triad and could conceivably drop nukes on cities for as long as their lives, stockpiles or food hold out.

Good.

>Implying nukes are real

>Liking Fallout 3 over Fallout New Vegas
Nigger

What have we done Sup Forums? Are we but instruments, tools in the hands of a chaos god long forgotten by history who seeks retribution against all those who forgot his name? Is this the true power of chaos? Was it all worth it?

>>Russia was allegedly aware of the alleged gassing before it allegedly happened.
fixed

What are you talking about, all I hear is static.

>Thousands of nuclear weapons
>Haven't been used in warfare since they were invented
Really makes you think

godspeed magyarbro

it has been a pleasure to be with you guys

stop listening to eddie bravo

That entity which you try to name is: Entropy. The All-Force which is the foundation of the Universe and the cause of all other 'laws' mankind have acknowledged. Matter-energy is set amount, the space is always increasing, thus, Entropy, KEK, the Crimson King creates adaptive systems (solar systems, ecosystems, civilizations) to speed thing up - until the Tower falls and the Rose withers - and our reality submerges yet again in the Prim.

collapseofindustrialcivilization.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/pnas-2015-schramski-1508353112.pdf

But why is EVERY SINGLE PHOTO OF THE EARTH CGI?